School: Part 2

Was It Meant to Be?
»4 School p.2 
 

 

Your Thoughts / Reina's Thoguhts / Korean /  Off Beat's Thoguht


»You PoV«

       Document Based Essays are a pain in the arse. You let out a last sigh as you finally finished it  in two hours. The door bell rang as you got up to stretch. "Aha just in time." You walked to the door and welcomed Ms.Williams, your tutor. "Your in a bright and happy mode today," she smiled at you as you closed the door. "Anything special happened?"

       "Hm... You can say that. A friend of mine is here in Cali, and I haven't seen him in a long time." You explained as you both walked into the kitchen sitting down at the table. "Do you want anything to drink?" 

       "Water would be fine for now, thank you." Kindly getting up , you walked over to the refrigerator grabbing a water bottle. "Here you go, and do you want the DBQ now? Or on Tuesday?" 

       "Your choice, Aai," she said getting the work area set up with books and papers. You went over to your laptop and printed out the document, then handing the slightly warm papers to your tutor it was time for a Geometry lecture. Oh so fun.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

◇Reina's PoV◆

At Public School Grounds 
2 Hours Earlier

       I finally arrived in front of the school on time with the help of Aron-oppa, his manager, and members as well. "It was nice meeting you all," I said as I exited the van with my bag over my shoulder. I turned to face them once more before they had left to their destination. "Once more thing!" I went over and covered oppa 's ears whispering "Manager-sshi and your four in the back make sure Aron- oppa here doesn't do anything mischievous, promise me?" They all nodded suppressing their chuckles while Aron tried to get away from my grip. "I hope to see you all at the studio tonight of you are not busy." I waved goodbye to them as they drove away. 

       I ran towards the front of the building meeting up with Lei and Angel who were waiting for me. Not too long after Rozlyn arrived and we all went to homeroom together. We sat close together and talked about what we should dance tonight. 

       "FACE!" We all said at the same time, laughing afterwards. 

       "We should do it!" Lei excitedly said. 

       Then Roz said, "We all know the lyrics by heart." 

       "It will surprise Nu"est oppas. " I added.

       "But what about Aai?" She does not want to meet them. Or see the pictures or the members other than Aron. Who knows why? That is just her.

       "Well I'll make sure she wants to dance and sing the song." On my face I had an evil grin that when they looked at me, they thought I was crazy. "I'll make sure she dances and sings with us." 

       Two claps were heard and the class quieted down and sat in their seats, the bell rang and soon after the intercom went on and we all stood up doing the pledge and had a moment of silence. This day better go by fast.

       The bell rang signaling it was time for lunch. I was waiting in line inorder to make my salad. As I got additional snacks I walked over to our usual spot outside. We all talked for a bit and disputing parts among ourselves. "Okay so did we decide who is who?" They nodded. Then we watched Nu'est performance video off my laptop, singing along with the song. "They have chairs at the studio right?" 

       Leiana answered, "They should have it." 

       "Rei your phone is going off."  Lei gave me the phone, "it's Aai."

       I nodded and put it on speaker,  answering, "Yeoboseyo?"

       "Hey! I got last minute call to go to work so I'll arrive at the studio some where around 4." 

       "Ahh I see." I said still focusing on the video. "Anyways, the group and i were wondering...."

       I paused and Roz followed along "Can we.... "

       Then Lei took over "...do a cover..."

      "From the group..." Angel continued and motions me to finish, but before I could say anything,

       "Nu'est!" Aaileen exclaimed through the phone.  "Did I guess that right?" 

       We were all quiet and semi-shocked,  "So.... Nu'est it is?"

      "Jinjia!" She said."We dont have to if you dont want to. Did you all have some other group in mind?"

      "NO! No! Nuest is fine!" We all exclaimed.  "Just have a good time at work We'll see you at the studio then!" 

      "Mhmm okay, well I'll saw you all later!" she said. "Byebye~" Phone call ended. 

      Angel, Leiana, Rozlyn, and I looked at each other wondering what just happened. Then Leiana broke the silence. "So... Face it is. Recite all your parts."

Me: Min Hyun 

Angel: Aron 

Leiana: Beakho

Rozlyn: Ren

      "And Aaileen is our Rapper, JR."

      "Why is she the rapper again."

      "Oh. She refuses to sing, in front of the camera." I said and got up dusting away the dirt off myself. Then the bell rang. "Well... I'll see you all at the gate?" They nodded and went off to their next class.

 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
put anything you want in here. ^^