Secrets

Was It Meant to Be?
»6 Secrets 
 
Korean / Reina's Thoughts / Aaileen's Thoughts

◀No One's PoV▶

       "So that is what happened. Can you answer the question?" 

       Reina hesitated a bit and the rest of the group noticed, not Nu'est. She slowly played with the hem of her shirt before she was able to answer their question. "I actually don't know how to answer that question..." she sighed and looking right at the wooded flooring. I'm soon going to regret this. "It happened a long time ago and Aaileen unni is just not that out going like I am." Reina said telling the members. "But I'm just going to let you know you all need to just keep away from Unni until she is ready to greet herself formally to you all." Maybe not.

       They took it well and nodded and started to talk privately for some reason. But the girls didn't mind at all they just ignored what the idols and their manager are talking about, and just worrying about themselves.

       Roslyn whistled grabbing everyone's attention. "So before you all go into the back room. I just want to say that this would be the first time we are doing a dance cover of this song," Rozlyn warned. "So negative judgement is not needed."

       "And that song would be?" Min Hyun asked. 

       "That my friend is for you to wait and see." Reina answered and winked at him, then walking to where her bag is located. 

       "So if you don't mind and follow me," Angel said motioning them to the small lougne behind the mirrors turning on the lights. "From here it is a way for you guys to watch us practice slash preform without Aaileen finding out. " She paused, "and if you need to go out to the bathroom or something there is a door over there. So sit tight and relax." Aron understood what she said and translated it to the rest of the need and their manager as Angel left and closed the door behind her. 

       "Soo... What are we doing here again?" Ren was fiddling around with his hair and was tapping his feet against the wooden floor. He then leaned back against the couch closing his eyes.

       "We are doing what Han Sungsoo-songsaengnim told us to do,"  Manager stated. "To see if this group was worthy for Pledis' part of the sponsorship."

       "Aren't we supposed to like take a video of what they do?" Baekho added.

       "Well that's already taken care of." He pointed towards Angel. "I've asked Reina and her friends if they could do that for me. But you can still take one if you want." Aron said.

       Reina and Rozlyn were on their stomachs just watching the preformace video memorizing every single detail. While Leiana was sitting down at the corner her back against the wall, her headphones over her ears and plugged into her laptop. She was making an instrumental mix for the video. As for Angel she was setting up the cameras and tripods for their warm up video. 

      "What do you think they are going to do?" Beakho wondered. "Other than being lazy in my point of view."  

       Aron thought for a bit and shrugged his shoulders. "I actually don't know what they plan on doing."

       Angel waved while walking towards the one way mirrior window catching them by surprise. "Can you guys hear/see us?" Angel asked standing in front of the mirrors. "Just knock on the glass, if you can." She gave a thumbs up to them as soon as she heard a knock and walked back over to Leiana, tapping her on the shoulder.

       Leiana got up from the ground and plugged in her laptop to the stereos setting up the station. "Girls *Leiana claps* it won't be long until Aai gets here so let's start by warming up." By that she pushed play on the music mash up she created and Angel pushed record on the camera remote. 

—-----------

»Aaileen's PoV«

       As soon my shift ended I rushed straight home. I already delayed our free time by almost two hours. I ran up the stairs almost tripping on the last one. As I reached my room, I started to change into my usual get up; sweat pants and a graphic tee. I rushed and placed my hair into a Loose bun pinning the fly aways. 
       
I tried calling Reina but she did not answer. I'll try again later. In the mean time I grabbed my panda messenger bag, stuffing my laptop, camera,wallet, and a sweater into it. 

       I slung the bag around my shoulders and grabbed my phone as well as my checkered pattern mask placing them in my pocket. I quickly went down the steps and wore my black and white Nike high tops then walked out the door. 

       As I go down the elevator, I took out my phone and decided to call Reina again. This time she answered. I asked if she or the group wanted anything to eat or snack on. So I bought some fruits like grapes, apples and oranges. I wasn't sure if I should of bought bananas. 

       Eh. Oh well.

       The weather was nice and and refreshing. It was not too hot and there was a soft cooling breeze. I was standing and waiting for the bus to show up. As I wait, I got my headphones out of my bag and wrapped it around my neck. 

       The bus ride was not that long and time went by rather quickly and reached my destination. Looking at the time I rushed into the studio standing in front of the room. As I entered they were already warming up with the mashup of Big Bang, 2NE1 and SNSD. I placed my bag down on the ground and took my mask out of my pocket wrapping the straps around my ears. But the mask was over my chin.

       I stretched my legs before for a couple of seconds before following along into the warm up dance.  As soon as the beat had ended Reina forced me in front of Leiana's laptop. "Where's your camera," she demanded and I pointed towards my bag. Rozlyn went searching for it and turned it on. Aiming the camera at me then at Reina. I quickly moved my mask above my mouth and nose.

       "Put on the video. We are on a time limit." Angel said as she looked at her watch. Leiana quickly searched for the video. She had the pointer thing hovering the YouTube video.

       Before she clicked on it she looked at me and asked, "Ready if you are ready."

 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
Hope you all ENJOY! 
PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER D:
Comment Below~