Reunited

Was It Meant to Be?
»2 Reunited  
 
Your Thoughts / Reina's Thoughts / Korean /  Random Off Beat's Thoughts

       You looked up to see the person standing in front of you. Could it be? You tilted your head slightly. It took you 3 seconds to figure out who was in front of you. "HYUNG!"  You jumped up from the ground and tackled him.

       "Watch the face!" He screamed. The people around in the studio laughed at that comment and toned down gradually. 

       "You act a lot like a girl, hyung," you laughed and let go of him. And then Rei came up and gave him a hug welcoming him back.

       So this is the Aron they always talk about. He's a cutie!  

       "Nice to meet you, I'm Angel, this is Leiana, and.." She examined the room in search for the missing member."... that girl over there near the pizza is Rozlyn." He smiled replying, "Nice to meet you all." 

       As they all introduced eachother and chated a bit you headed over to where Rozlyn was and grabbed some water. As you twisted open the cap and gradually took a sip. You were surprised that your best friend came down today and planned a 'good luck' party for the team since competition is in 4 days. Closing your eyes you took in a deep breath, then slowly releasing trying to calm yourself down a bit. You drank some more water and leaning against the wall watching as everyone talks to each other. Here and there people say good luck to you.

       "Why are you such a loner Aai?" Aron asked as he stood next to you.

       "Because I am," you replied and turned over to him. "Anyways how are you?"

        He shrugged and slid down the wall to sit on the ground, and you did the same. "I'm kind of tired. I came here for work as the company searches for the new Asian-American star." You giggled softly not knowing what for.

        "So you are not staying long then?"

       He thought for a bit. "Actually the auditions aren't til this coming Sunday the 14."

       You made your 'oh' face, and asked, "Then that means that your friends are here too?" He nodded. "And you didn't bring them here and introduced us?" You looked at him dead serious, and he was confused. "I'm just kidding, Hyung. Like I said before, I'll meet them when I want to."

       "Of course." He ruffled your hair. "Now stop talking in Korean. I here in America and I want to speak English."

       You were not the type of person who wants to be friends with just anyone, just like that, ever since that one incident that possibly ruined your elementary to high school life. You are not that talkative or really out-going around new people. It takes you quite some time to adapt towards certain people.

        The time flew by quickly and the party soon ended. You stood by the door and greeted people goodbye as the other helped clean up the place. "Thanks for coming.," you said to some and to others "See you soon!"

        The team, Aron, and yourself were the last ones there, cleaning up the small mess that was left and folded the tables, leaning them against the wall. Aron was oddly asking for pictures from everyone. Then when he came over to snatch a picture from you, you hid your face with your hands, not allowing him to take it. "Quit being so stubborn!" He whined. You continued to clean up the confetti while avoiding the camera. After 5 minutes he gave up and walked away.

        I smiled to myself and looked up as Reina called your name. As you looked up a flash went off, blinding you temporarily. "Here you go, Oppa." She gave the camera back to him.

       "Gomawo~ ^^" He smiled slightly bowing. 

       Why does he need pictures of all of us girls? The world my never know. [this reminds me of the lollipop commercial] You finished sweeping the floor and grabbed your bag waiting for everyone else. "Well, I will see you all tomorrow maybe or the next day." Aron said as he waved goodbye to us girls before going through the double doors.

       "Bye! It was nice meeting you!" Angel replied to him and looked around for any thing else that needs to be cleaned.

       "Okay I guess we are all done for tonight." You were the first one to leave the studio, waiting outside for Reina. You took out your phone and headphones from your bag. As the girls walked out the building you and Reina waved bye and walked in opposite directions to home. 

        "Am I missing something Rei?" You asked as you wrapped your headphones around your neck. "Because I have a sense that something is going to happen anytime soon."  She turned to look at you, removing one of her Hello Kitty Ear buds.

       "Can you say that again?" As bus finally arrived at the stop, you just shook your head and just replied 'never mind' before entering the bus.

       Phew~ What a relief.  Hopefully she does not play detective any time soon.

 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
I, xamiichii, hoped you enjoyed chapter two!
~you~
Please give me feed back and comment below.
Excuse my horrible grammar.
~Annyeong~