CHAPTER 2

Our Life with Block B

*Sooyeon's Pov

I chuckled when I saw her winked at me. I quickly went to the bathroom and get my hot shower. Then, I wore this.

I smiled at myself and went to the kitchen. I wore my apron to prevent my clothes get dirty. "mmm, what should I prepare now. It's still 6 in the morning. Their schedule is at 8:30. Mmm. Aish." I cursed under my breath.

"I'll make egg toast. Kekeke. I'm pretty good at this." So, I cracked the egg and grab some breads. And, the master of cooking is now on work. Kekeke. I chuckled at myself. I felt my phone vibrate. Luckily the food is ready. So I turn off the stove and washed my hands and dried it. 

I took out my phone and saw a text from Eunji.

From : Eunji^^

Sooyeon-ah! Sorry, I can't go to school today. My family went to trip but I don't. I can't leave my cats alone at home. So, I must take care of them. Mian!

To : Eunji^^

Jinjja? Aaa~ Kwaenchanha. I understand. K, I'll visit you after school. Annyeong~

Oh! Haneul maybe forgot to tell you that EUNJI LOVESSSSS CAT.  Really. She just love them xD

TA-DAHHHH! MY EGG TOAST ARE NOW READY TO SERVE! kekeke.

K, now the hardest thing to do. I sighed. First target, the easiest one. P.o and Taeil oppa. I slowly walked in their room and shook P.O who is under Taeil, "oppa~ ireona~ It's already morning. You have morning schedule today. I've made breakfast for all of you" P.o oppa looked at me then, "sooyeon-ah, 5 minutes?" Said with his deep voice. "Only you oppa" I sighed. Then climbed the ladder and pull Teail oppa's arm. "Oppa, ireona~" Taeil oppa obediently woke up and washed his face. "Breakfast on table!"

NEXT, it's Ukwon and Kyung oppa. I'll wake ukwon oppa first. "Oppa, I've made breakfast. Get up now." He nodded and climbed down his bed and went to the bathroom to wash.

"Kyung oppaaaaaaa~" I whispered slowly. He turn and back-facing me. I sighed. I've got no choice. "OPPA!!!" He automaticly sat up and ruffled his hair harshly. "aish!" I heard he mumbled.

NOW, THE BIGGEST PROBLEM TO WAKE THIS 3 UP. "Jaehyo oppaaaa~" I called him and climbed the ladder. "Oppa~ The main visual, I'll take your morning face and I'll tweet it so that your fans will shocked seeing your morning bare face!" He quickly sat up and climbed down the stairs. I have to climbed down the stairs before he crash me -.- "Breakfast on table oppa!"

Minhyuk and Jihoo oppa left now. "Minhyuk oppaaa~ Ireonaaa~ There is someone waiting for you outside. It's a girl. She said she's a friend of yours." He immediately stood up and rushed to the door. Just before he open the door he realised his not in a great condition to meet any girl right now. He walked back to the bathroom and take a shower. 

"JIHOO-YAH! IREONA! BEFORE I KICK YOUR BALL!" I chuckled silently and tired to hold my self from laughing. "His eyes blinked at me several times then realised what I just had said to him. He rushed out the room and wash. I burst into laughing.

*kiyeowo* I thought. Oh? It's already late -.- 

I wore my school's uniform and grab a slice of the egg toast and went to wear my shoes. "SOOYEON-AH!" I startled. I turn around and saw minhyuk oppa?

"Ye oppa?" I asked innocently. "You lied to me huh?" I tried to control myself from laughing again. "Oh, eonjae?(when?) About what?" He stared at me confusely, "Ya! It's just now! You said a.....a..girl came here to visit me!"

"Aaaa~ I don't know about that! Annyeong oppa! I'm late!" I kissed his cheek and sped off to manager unnie who waited for me. "Why it took you so long? You're late now" I apologised, "Unnie, mian. You know, I'm having a bad time waking seven 'HOT' guys up." I said while making a face after said 'hot'.

I heard my phone beep-ing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to Haneul,Jiae and Sooyeon next? Wait for the next chapter~ kekeke.