Chapter 8

Our Life with Block B

I took some of the fliers from Sooyeon's arm and look at it. It was an adverstiment for modelling audition. "Whoaa. Sounds fun" I mumbled loud enough for Eunji to hear me. "You want to audition? I think it's good since you're not doing anything."

I nodded.

"Maybe I can give it a try. So....... It's on Saturday. Mmm. Okay~"

I smiled and continued to paste the fliers everywhere.

Yeah. Everywhere. Hahaha. It's so tiring especially my arms.

After we did our pasting job we went to the cafeteria and get some drinks.

We sat down and drank our drinks in a speed of light. I let out chuckles. "Eunji-ah~" I called her. "Mm?" She asked while she's texting someone on her phone. "Since when did you started this modelling?" I asked her with full of curiosity.

"Since I was 5" She replied simply. I gasped in shocked. Like seriously? She never told us before.

"Heol~ You're so young when you first started modelling. Whoaa" I just kept whoa-ing at her.

I saw her face reddened and gave her a confusion yet a worried look.

"Eunji-ah.... Are you okay? Your face---" She cut me off.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!~ You belived that?!!! Bwahahahahaha!" I blinked confusely, then nodded.

"You're not lying do you?" I smiled innocently at her.

She then bursted more and more. It was like she can live forever.

Then, I started use my brain..........

"YOU LIED TO ME?!" I bursted. She laugh even more. I just stared at her expressionlessly and she stopped laughing awkwardly while clearing .

"Chill down unnie~" That was the 1st time in my life I heard her calling me 'unnie'.

That kid. "I hate you! I'm going! Annyeong~" I sped out the cafeteria and walk towards our van. I saw Sooyeon sitting there waiting for me. I sat next to her while humming happy melody.

"Eyyy~ Why so happy?~" She asked me while wiggling her brows cheesily.

"Ewww. Gross. Get away from me. Hahaha." I said to her while making disgusted face. She pouted cutely and I pinch her cheeks.

"YAH! Haneul-ah, your nails are piercing through my cheeks. My precious cheeks!!!!" I let go my hands immediately and leave her cheeks reddened. "Aigooya~ Mianhae~" I said while pinching her red cheeks.

I let go my hands and sat comfortably. "Sooyeon-ah. Tomorrow I'm going to an audition--" I said but got cut off by impatient Sooyeon.

"ANOTHER DANCE AUDITION? LET'S GO FOR TOMORROW!~" She said happily.

I gulped.

That is not a dancing audtion. Ohmygaddd. I felt guilty.

"...no it's not....not dancing audition..." I said in guilty tone and looked at her disappointed face. I looked down,

"..it's modelling...sorry..I just can't dance for this moment. I'm so sorry. I just---"

She hugged me while patting my back.

"It's okay......I...understand.."