CHAPTER 7

Our Life with Block B

*YOUR POV

-The next morning-

I woke up and realised I slept in our practice room. I tried my best to get up and ignored people as much as I can. I decided to go back home. I called manager unnie, luckily my phone still alive. After I called manager unnie, my phone automaticly went off. I wore my sunglasses because I knew, my eyes are puffy right now.

I sighed.

I went in my van and sat down. "Haneul-ah, how about your flight for the competition?" She asked me. I cleared my throat, "I don't want to talk about that now. I just wanna go home and rest." My voice became husky after that crying non-stop -___-

When we reached our dorm. I stepped out the van while holding my pain back. i tried to walk as normal as possible. When I reached dorm door, I twisted the nob and took out my shoes. I can see Block B is resting at the couch while watching tv with Sooyeon. I can tell they have not schedule today.

I'm still wearing my sunglasses to prevent they saw my eyes. I just walked passed them without making any noise. "OH? Haneul-ah? Where did you went last night?" Sooyeon asked me. I just pretending to not hear. I went to my room and plopped myself on my bed. I just stayed in my room for the whole day.

Block B and Sooyeon came in with a worried faces. But not Yookwon oppa. He's expressionless. Pyo oppa went to me, "Haneul-ah" He called me with his deep husky voice. I just lowered my head so that he can't see my face.

"Wae? I'm tired, I need rest so tha---" I was cut off.

"Ya. Why did you messed up at the MAMA? It's embarassing when you forgot the dance steps. Are you sure you're going to win with that? I don't know you're this bad at dancing. Tsk tsk" Yookwon oppa bursted.

Wait. The MAMA event.

 

 

No way

 

 

 

Now I think. The moment at MAMA where he looked worried is actually because I ruined my steps and not my injured ankle.

How stupid coud I be? Ugh. He doesn't care about you anymore Haneul-ah.I just keep lowering my head and held my tears in. Then, Pyo oppa held my chin up. He stared at my eyes. My puffy red eyes. "Haneul-ah, have you been crying? What's wrong?" He asked. I could tell the others are shocked too. I shook my head and lowered it back.

Then Taeil oppa sat next to me. "Haneul-ah. Wae?" He hugged me warmly and patted my back. I released his hug and stood up. "I'll quit dancing." I told them. Before they could say anything, I went to my drawer and took an envelope. I walk to Yookwon oppa, and gave him the envelope "Sign this. And we're done" I sternly told him. 

I know I don't want this. But, I have to. I'm applying for divorce. Of course he will sign it and go marry that Lime unnie. What do I have to expect? He ran to me, apologising, I forgive him then continued our live? Hell NO he will be doing that. \

I sighed.

"Now, leave me alone. Yookwon oppa, sign it and I'll hand that to office." I said and lay on my bed without looking at them. I was back-facing them and waited for them to get out. Seriously, I need some time now. I don't really remember what happened next I was asleep.

-Next Morning-

I heard a loud knock. I stirred from my sleep. "OPEN THE DOOR! DO YOU HEAR ME?! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" That's what I heard someone shouting at my door. I got up lazily and opened the door while rubbing my eyes. "What do you want? I'm sleepy" I asked him. I looked up, and it was Yookwon oppa?

He was holding the divorce paper with a scary faceeee. Wooooo~ I'm scared -____- "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS?!" he held the paper in front of my face. I just stared at it blankly. "Oh. What with that paper? You forgot your sign? AArrhh~ I'm sleepy. Sign it fast!" I was about to closed the door when he held it. "Wait, we need to talk" He said. I just rolled my eyes, "okay~ okay~" I groaned.

I took my shower and wore this.

I went out of my room and saw Yookwon oppa is waiting. And he wore this.

"What with that teddy huh?" I but he just ignored me. "Why is he's so serious today? Weird" I blurted out. "I heard that" He said. I just make a face.

I walked passed him, "Where should we go?" He just motioned me to follow him. Ugh. I groaned. We went in to our van.

-In van-

Why is this journey still not coming to the end? -___- "Oppa! Where are we going?" I asked him impatiently. "Somewhere." He answered shortly. I just groaned. "Just tell me duh!" I blurted out. And after 3 minutes, we arrived at a place?

"Where is this?" I asked him. But he just dragged me into that place. This place is like a dance hall. 

Eh, wait. It is a dance hall. Why did he brought me here? He dragged me to a dance room and it was freaking huge! My jaw just dropped to the ground. This is the biggest room I have ever seen. I put my things down and 'stroll' in the room. Then I heard someone saying, "Ya! What are you doing now? Warm up!" Yookwon oppa? But, can't dance in my condition right now. He doesn't know yet. Should I tell him or not?

"Oppa, actually--" He cut me off. "No buts! We're going to have a dance battle now. Lemme show you how to dance" He said coldly then glared at me. I gulped and warm up. I guess my ankle will not recover any soon -____- Sorry ankle, but I have to show him that I can dance.

-After Warming Up-

He play the musics and start doing this and that. "Whoaaa" The first word that came out from my mouth. I watched every steps he takes then keep 'whoaa-ing'. He's great. REALLY GREAT! I envied him, always. His body swiftly moves as he dance passionately during the whole 4 minutes.

The music stops. My heart beats rapidly. My turn. I can feel my forehead is sweating. I tried to control my breath as I walked to him and prentends like my ankle doesn't hurt at all. "You're great. I don't think I can win." I rubbed behind my neck awkwardly. "Don't ever think to beat me." Once again, he replied me with his harsh words.

I sighed. 

The music starts and my dance are ruined at first because my injured ankle. But, I managed to held in my pain and tried to dance passionately. I don't really moves from m spot I just simply stayed there but my hands and body are moving. Suddenly, Yookwon oppa can't stand watching me dance and walked to me. He pushed me, "Watch this!" he dance his heart out. This and this. And I just kept watching. I got up and pushed him back. "how about this?" I dance my heart out too. I don't care about my injury. It doesn't hurt as my heart hurt. 

I kept pressing my leg and moves it here and there. When I was about to make my , the pain is now over me. It attacks me when I'm dancing. I fell down.

Oh no. Not now.

The pain is really, really, really, DAEBAK until you can't imagine how it felt. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" I screamt and lay down while holding my ankle. "AAARGHHHH!" I kept sreaming. Yookwon oppa went to me with a worried face, "Ya! Don't, d-don't play a-around!" He stutters. I managed to sat up, "ARGHH!" My tears are forming but I just stared at the dance floor. 

"You knew, I can't beat you. But, why you keep forcing me? huh? You hates me that much? Why don't you just kill me instead?! HUH?!" I looked up and stared at his eyes in disappointment. My tears are falling. I cried out loudly, "NEO! BABO NAMJA! (STUPID GUY!) I HATE YOU! GET OUT FROM MY LIFEEEE! I HATE YOUUU!" I screamt my heart out.

He finally knelt down. He held my hand, the one that I held my injured ankle. "Let me see" I didn't let my hands go. He look straight into my eyes but I refuse to see it. I just shook my head. "No. Don't" I told him. But he just took my hands off with all his 'power' -__- He fold my jeans up, I just shut my eyes tightly. "Aish, Jinjja!" He cursed. "Why did you force yourself to dance when you know that you're injured! Since when is this?" He asked. I opened my eyes to see my ankle. 

I gasp.

"It's I-it's purple! Ohmaigadd!" My eyes widened when I saw my ankle bruised. "When is this?" I don't know what to answer. "I-I d-don't r-r-remem-b-ber!" I stuttered. Oh why now? Don't stutter -___- "WHEN IS THIS?! ANSWER ME TRUTHFULLY!!!!" He snapped. Did he just snapped at me? WHAT?! "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! AND WHY ARE YOU SNAPPING AT ME??!! UGH! GO!" I snapped back. He seemed shocked. 

I tried to get up and 'walk' away. "GET THE OFF MY LIFE!!! YOU'D ALREADY RUINED MY DREAM! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS. JUST GO WITH YOUR GIRL, MARRY HER AND DIVORCE MEEEEE!!!! I HATE YOU KIM YOOKWON!" I was crying while 'walking' away from him.

Suddenly, he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly. I tried to released his grip, but, I'm just a weak girl.

 

 

"I'm sorry"

That's what I heard he said. I can feel his hot breath under my neck. I almost fell beacuse I can't stand the pain of my ankle but he managed to hold me. I tried to released his grip with all energy I have. "Just let me go. I can't stand this anymore oppa. Please. It's hurting." I said while crying softly.

 

"I'm really sorry. Please don't go. I love you." 

I felt warm liquid touch my bare shoulder. Yookwon oppa is crying? It sends shivers to my body. He's crying. I wanted to comfort him, but I just can't/ We stayed like that for awhile.

-The next few days-

~Ireona Ireona Ireona~

I turned off my alarm and head to the bathroom. I took my shower and wore my uniform. Yookwon oppa barely talk to me now. I just don't want to know why. I went to the kitchen and grab my breakfast. Sooyeon already waiting for me in the van. So I quickly wash my dish, headed to the door and locked it. 

For your information, I didn't quit dancing officially, I just skipped all my dance class and wonder around the school. When we arrived school, I bid my goodbye with Sooyeon and went to our dance class to take my attendence then 'woooosh' out from the class. hehehe.

While I was loitering around the school, I saw Eunji is holding a buch of fliers in her arms. She looks helpless. I went to her quietly like a ninja, "Its looks like someone needs help." Sooyeon startled and the fliers in her arms all flew to the ground. I laughed at her clumsiness. "YA!! YOU STARTLED ME!" She was about to puncg me but I managed to held her wrist. "Let me help you but don't hit me. Please." I said with ,t puppy eyes.