CHAPTER 4

Our Life with Block B

*Sooyeon's POV

I woke her up, "Haneul-ah, Haneul-ah. Ireona. Your flight." I felt guilty when I saw her sleeping with her husband like that. They rarely slept together. Wait, don't think negatively. They just sleep. Not more than that. After Block B comeback, they rarely get enough sleep. Me and my husband also in the same condition as Haneul and hers.

I sighed.

I went back to my room to continued my sleep since it's Saturday. But, for Block B oppa, they don't have rest. I kinda pity of them. I layed on my bed. I wasn't sleep yet. But, what I remembered before I dozed off was our main door clicked. It's mean, Haneul already out. I'm really sleepy.

-Another hours past-

I felt fresh? I opened my eyes slowly and check my phone. 

 

WAIT.

 

It's 1 noon already? "Ommaya!" I cursed. I quickly get my shower and wore this.

"emm,. I've got nothing to do now, and I'm alone. Haneul is at Japan now."

"Oh?! I'll hang out with Jiae and Eunji!" Kekeke. I texted both of them.

To : Jiae and Eunjimeow^^

Yaedeul-ah! Let's hangout today! I'm bored now TT o TT

From : Jiae

-___- Did you forgot? I'm with Haneul in Japan! Mian!

I face-palmed my self. How could I forgot that? Aigooo. My phone beep-ed again. It's a text from Eunji! I hope she's free today.

From : Eunjimeow^^

I'm free today~ Let's go to mall or somewhere else! ^^ Meowwww

Ooo yeahh! Oh! I have to wear my sunglasses and a cap. I don't want to gain attention in public. -sigh- I wore my heels and went out.

-In Van-

"Unnie! Send me to Eunji house. You know where her house right? I want to hangout with her at mall~" I said happily.

"Of course I remember! How could I not? Let's go~"

-Arrived at mall-

"Unnie, kamsahabnida~" Both of Eunji and I thanked manager unnie.

"Yeii~ Be careful both of you. You don't want Block B saesang fan girls to attack you." She chuckled. "Aish! Unnie! Arayo!" I sticked out my tounge.

-The Shopping Went Well ^^-

Let's just pretend that the Japan dance competition is over. And Haneul's team won. They'll compete again 2weeks later.

*Your POV a.k.a Haneul's POV

"YEAAHH! WE WON!! DAEBAK! I'm excited for the next one competing others! This is my dreeaaaammmm!~~~" I said while hugging my dance-mates.

"Haneul-ah! This is our effort! Ohmaigoshhhh! I just don't believe we won! Oemgeee" Jiae squel happily. "I know right?! Hahahaha!"

"Let's go!" I said and both of us went home.

-At Home-

I arrived at dorm and running to get Sooyeon. "SOOYEON-AAAAAAAH~~" I said while running in the noon -__- Block B was still sleeping. I walked into my and Sooyeon's room. Sooyeon saw me with her wide-eyes. "SOOYEON-AAAHHH!~ Guess what?! I won!!!" I hugged and spun her. "Jinjja??! Chukkhae? This is your dream!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!~~" Both of us screaming like a retard in our room. 

Then we heard someone opening our door saying,

"Jagiya, why with that noise?" Jihoo oppa said while rubbing his eyes. *aww~ CUTE!* I thought. Then, Sooyeon walked to Jihoo oppa, "Yeobo! Haneul's dance team won!" she said to jihoo oppa.

"Dance?Team?Won?" He asked confusely. "Eonje? (when?) Weird. When did she--" Jihoo oppa was cut off by his wife. "yeobeo! It's yesterdayy! That competition where Haneul waited for almost three years. Her dreams, came true! And they won!!" She squel and hugged her husband.

"Jinjja?! Haneul-ah~ Chukkhae~" Jihoo oppa told me. Then the whole Block B went to our room while rubbing their eyes cutely, "Hyung~ What's this noise?" P.O oppa asked with his deep voice. T

Then, the three of us explained to them happily. They are happy to hear that. But, I want to hear my husband congrating me ^^ Kekeke.

I walk towards Yookwon oppa,"Oppa! Eotte? (How was it?) I did great!" I said while smiling widely. I chuckled then. I'm really sure he will happy to hear this. Kekeke. Who wasn't right? I mean, hearing her wife won something that is her only dream? ^^ 

...

 

 

 

"Jinjja? That's all make you guys screaming? Aish. troubling. You won't let me sleep. Ugh!  Btw, chukkhae. I'll go continued my sleep." He said expressionlessly straight into my face and went out of our room and the Block B stay for another minutes than, continued their sleep.

 

What was that?

I stood there........stunned by his harsh words. My hands are shaking.

 

It's a lie if I said that I'm okay when my husband, Yookwon oppa told me that. It hurts me. Really. I'm going burst my tears, but I hold it in. I went to my bed and cover my whole body with my blanket. My heart feels like it is being stabbed numerous times.

Do I deserves this...

Happy ending is not true...

There's no happy ending...

Now,

 

 

I know, I'm not his ideal type. He likes a girl who is tall and good looking with short hair-cut. I'm tall enough but I have long hair. It's making me more sad. How could he...

Maybe I'm not for him.

We weren't meant for each other.

I get up, took my shower and wore this.

Yeah, I know. I'm not the type of girl who wears something like too girly. I mean, dresses. I dislikes wearing dresses because I'm not confident of my body although it's perfectly fine. I just find it awkward wearing that type of dresses.

I went out and catch a cab. I won't burden anyone today. I already burden everyone. I went to my besties house, Eunji's. I always went to her when I'm down. She comforts me a lot. I didn't manage to catch the taxi at first and already feel like crying. I'm really afraid when I'm alone.

I manage to catch a cab, I went in, and bowed my head to the ahjussi who I guess is in his mid-40. "Where do you want to go agasshi?" He asked and I told him Eunji's address. During my time in the cab, I saw some couples out there doing lovey-dovey thingy. They're holding hands. It's must be really warm to held each other hands at this type of weather. 

My visions starts to get blurry, I blinked and held my head high to prevent the tears from falling. I arrived at Eunji's house. I paid the ahjusshi, "Kamsahabnida~ Have a safe trip" I said and bowed to him. I knocked the door and wait for someone to open it. 

5 seconds later, I guess? Her mom opened the door, "eommonim, may I see Eunji?" She smiled at me warmly and invited me in. "Come in, she's in her room upstairs. Go up" She pushed me lightly. I nodded and smiled weakly.

I knocked her door, "Come in" I heard her and went in. She was studying on her study table and turn around, "Yes? May I help y----" She stopped for awhile. And get up from her seat. "Oh? Haneul-ah? What are you doing here? Let's sit on my bed. Hehehe" She chuckled and we sat on her bed. I smiled at her weakly.

"Eunji-ah." I called her almost whispering.

"Mm?" She answered me.

"Maybe I'm not the right person to be with him" I said holding my tears in.

"Wait, don't tell me he hurt you." She said.

"...." I just keep myself quiet.

"Are you okay?" She asked me with full of concern.

Here we are, the most sensitive question when we are holding our tears from falling out. 

Automaticly, I bursted into tears. She hugged me, "Haneul-ah, shhhh." She patted my back comfortly.

"Let it out Haneul-ah" I burst more.

After I calm down, I told her the whole story. She's crying with me. Now, both of us comforting each other. It was 6pm. Almost 7. I decided to stay-over Eunji's so, I texted Sooyeon telling her that I'm staying at Eunji's place.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha, how was it? Now you know, who's Haneul's and Sooyeon's husbands. But, how about Jiae and Eunji? And what is going on next? ^^