CHAPTER 6

Our Life with Block B

...Here we go. Hello Venus is performing. They received warm supports from their fans. 

I glance at Yookwon, he is singing along with the fans. -sigh- He really like Lime unnie? I lowered my head and decided not to watch them anymore. So, I pulled Jiae's hand and got up from our seats. "Let's go to the waiting room" I said to her. But, she didn't hear what I'm trying to say. It's too loud here.

So, I just simply dragged her to the waiting room. I glance again to Yookwon oppa is so happy. He does not even realised her wife is watching him. I tightened my grip on Jiae's hand. She flinch but understand and gave me a warm smile. I just lowered my head and kept bumping on other people, idols. I apologized and apologized. 

I was trying to hold my tears and my breathing is getting hard. My vision is blurry. I blinked my eyes and the tears is falling but I managed  to wipe it. When we arrived in our waiting room, I can see my dance-mates are getting ready. They have 'excitement' plastered on their faces. I can't disappoint them, so I just smile although it looks fake -_- 

Minhyun approached me, "Haneul-ah, you look--" I cut him off, "I'm okay oppa." I said while looking at his eyes. My tears are forming and he noticed that. I quickly lowered my head. He then, "Haneul-ah, is there--" I quickly shook my head and step backward. But, he held my arms and held my chin up. He pressed my arm and it hit my bruised spot.

"AAH!" I scream, he quickly let me go. "H-haneul-ah. W-wae?" He's stuttering. I shook my head, "I'm okay. I'll go now" with that, I went to the backstage. We are going to perform in any second now.

Infinite is already over with their 'Before the dawn' and 'The Chaser'. It is our turn. The stage lights were off. We set our position.

The music starts and the lights were on making my eyes dazzled for awhile. The lights are too strong so it's hard for me to look at the audience. While I was dancing there was a part where the lights were dim a bit. So I took this advantages to search Block B. 

Actually I was searching Yookwon oppa. 

But

 

It hurts me a lot when I saw Yookwon oppa is not paying attention at me. He was talking, laughing with Lime unnie. This is making me stress. I forgot some of my moves making me nervous. There is a part of my dance which is tricky becasue I have to spin my leg perfectly. But it went wrong. I sprained my ankle.

It's hurt.

But my heart hurts more.

I pretended my leg is okay even though I almost fell in every steps I move. I just wanted this end. I glance at Yookwon oppa for a second, and I can see his face is worried. Maybe he knew I hurt my ankle since he's a dancer. But, after a blink, he went talking and laughing with Lime unnie.

Again.

I sighed and went off the stage but I have to hold Jiae or else, I'll fall. I went into our waiting room. I don't want to go back at the audience seats. I'm too depressed right now. So, I decided to stay in our waiting room until this event ended.

*knock knock* 

I saw my besties except Sooyeon went in with a plastic of ice cubes. I smiled weakly at them. And was about to get up but Eunji held me down. "Rest. We saw what was happened to you on stage." She said and opened my shoes then treat my ankle with ice cubes.

I flinch, "ouchhhh."

"Eunji-ah, Jiae-ah" I said almost whispering. They looked at me. "Don't tell anybody about this including Sooyeon."

"But Haneul-ah--" Eunji and Jiae said in unison. "Please" I said with a bitter smile.

-The Event had ended and it's time to go back home-

I walk casually to our van, but sometimes my walk looks weird. I hold my pain ankle and went in to our van. Surprisingly, I'm the only one in the van. The rest of them are not here yet.

"I guess, I'll be sleeping now. Aaaargghh~ So tired~" I closed my eyes but couldn't sleep. Then I heard noises outside our van. "Annyeong Lime-ah~" Yookwon oppa? I just pretend to sleep. Then, the van door opened. Block B went in and minhyuk oppa sat beside me. "Asleep?" He asked. I keep pretemding I'm asleep. "I know you're not" he said. I just keep pretending. I don't care if it obvious or not. But, I don't want to open my eyes. I just don't.

-The Next Morning at school. Plus, 2 more days before the competition-

We are warming up right now. And about my ankle, it's still not recovered yet. But, i don't tell anyone about this except Jiae and Eunji. Mr Kim is here to look after us while dancing. Minhyun oppa also there. When we are practicing my moves are getting weirder cause my ankle is hurting.

Minhyun oppa asked me to rest but I insist. Until I fell down. "AISHHHHH!" I cursed. They surrounded me with a worried faces. Minhyun oppa knelt down, "Are you okay? I've told you, you should rest. You are exhausted" I shook my head. "Oppa i'm okay. Let's continue."

This is my dream.

I have to try my best.

When I get up, I fell. No, almost fell. Minhyun oppa hold me. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream. Mr Kim walk to me and asked me what had happened. I can't lie to him. So, I told him everything except Yookwon oppa. I just told him I srpained my ankle on stage.

"I'll recover soon Mr Kim. I'll rest for awhile." I smiled and the others just relieved. I went to my dance-mates and about to tell them that I'll rest.

"NO. I have to eliminate you from this group. Jiae will replace you." Mr Kim said then walked out of the practice room. My eyes widened. My body froze, forehead is sweating my hands are shaking badly. I fell down, my vision became blurry. 

My dream

This is so unfair

I cried loudly and for the first time I cried this badly plus, in front of other people. I just ignored my surroundings and cried my heart out. They left me alone in the practice room and went ot the other room. I just cried, cried and cried.

It was non-stop crying.

I slept on the dance floor because it's really tiring crying for so long. 

-Hours past-

I woke up and felt refreshened. I sat up and checked my phone. It was 10pm?! "Did I slept too long? Wait, shouldn't I be practicing now. But why I'm sleeping? I tried to get up and fell down drasticly.

Then, the reality hit me.

"I was eliminated because of this" flashbacks is playing on my mind right now. I bursted into tears once again. My dream is nothing. I've nothing right now. I cried loudly like I did before. Then, I slept again because of endless crying.