CHAPTER 3

Our Life with Block B

-Back into the Practice Dance Room-

*Your POV

"Kay, I'll call out your name. The first person is our Best Dancer, Lee Haneul. Next, Yoo Jiae, Park Jihyun and etc"

"I already picked 9 people to anticipate this competition. You will be representing Korea. If you win this time you'll go to the next level. Representing Asia." He said with a grin on his face.

"I know you've waited this for a long time Haneul-ah. Do your best, I know I can trust you."

Yeah, it's true. I've waited for this almost 3 years. I've to wait because that time I'm still too young. And I'll not let go this chance. I have to do my best. I smiled.

"I'll bring out our best dancers at Korea. There will be 4 guys will guide the 9 of you. For those who are not involved in this may relax or go learn something. But, don't disturb this practice room. Use the other room. Oh! your flight will be at 7am. So, don't be late. The competition will start at 2 at noon. All the expenses are sponsored, so don't worry about that." We all nodded.

Then I saw four figure walking in our practice room.  He's ordering us to do warming up. "Girls, 30 minutes of warming up. Btw, I'll arrange the 9 of you. So, Mr Kim told me that Lee Haneul ssi is the main and best dancer here? I want you to step up at the front." I raise my hand up and walked to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Haneul ibnida" I took out my hand and he shook it friendly. "My name is Lee Minhyun. You can call me Minhyun oppa? Since I'm older than you? He If you don't mind to" He said while smiling shyly. Oemgeeeeee! He's cute ya know! He just smiled at me! "Haneul-ah? It's okay if you don't want to." He lowered his head. *Aww. How cute!*

Then, I snapped out from my thought. "Oh oppa! I have to text my friend first. Is it ok?" I saw him blushing when I called him oppa. "Aaa? Kwaenchanhayo. Be fast! We have to do this as fast as we could. He smiled AGAIN. Oh gosh! Is this even legal to a married girl? Kekeke.

To : STRONGyeon

I might not going home tonight. So, don't wait for me. Cause, I have to practice my steps. Me and Jiae will represents Korea for the competition that I waited for the whole 3 years. The competition will be held at Japan. And my flight is at 7am. Sooyeon-ah, please don't tell Block B about this. I don't want them to worry about me. Hehehe. Annyeong~

From : STRONGyeon

Jinjja?!! Chukkhae Haneul-ah! I'm so happy. I'll keep this as secret. Btw, I'm late to school now. Annyeong~

I skipped to Minhyun.......oppa? Kekeke. "Oppa! Let's start now! Warming up right?" I caught him staring. At me? I snapped my fingers in front of his face. " Oppa?" He snapped out of his day dream? Hahaha. "Warming up oppa -.-"

-30 minutes later-

"K, I'll be guide Haneul only because her steps is the hardest and trickiest." I heard some of the girls groaned. Then I saw Jiae mouthed me 'I'm jealous' I sticked out my tounge playfully. Minhyun teach me one by one for the steps. And luckily, I'm a fast learner.

There is a part where you have to spin fastly. You tried it for the first time. *I can do this* I thought?

I spun and fell. I closed ny eyes tightly and wait for my body to hit the ground.

I waited but felt nothing, no. I felt something......

btw, this is how Minhyun oppa looked like,

K, stop drooling and continued the story :p

I felt something..........

 

 

wrapping around my waist. I opened my eyes instantly and saw minhyun's oppa face. I stood up quickly, "mianhae oppa. I'll try again" I cleared my throat to avoid any awkwardness while BLUSHING. I was blushing hardy.

*I'll skipped that part -.-*

We practiced until 5pm. We decided to take a long break. Wait, it's not like before we hadn't any break -.-

I just drank and rest for a bit. Then, I continued my practice all over again. After all of us get to used their steps. We're being combined and dance as 9 people together. At first, it was still confusing. But, now we're okay. We're practicing until 11pm, then, Minhyun oppa came to us. "Kay, I think, this is enough. I'm afraid you'll no energy. You can go home now, or just continue. But, I'll advice you to go home and rest." 

We all nodded. *But, I wanted to practice more. I'm still having some hard moves* Jiae walked to me, "Haneul-ah, let's practice for another while? My steps is still..... emm. I don't know how to say it, but I need your help." I brightened. *Finally, I'm not alone*

"YA! You're thinking the same as mine. Kekeke. Wait, let's inform Minhyun oppa first?" I said. She pulled my arm, "You called him oppa? Aishh. How lucky you are. YA! Remember that you're married now. Don't dare to do something behind your husband!" She warned you. *Gosh! I forgot that I'm married -..-* 

"arasseo,arasseo." I slowly approach Minhyun oppa. I saw him packing his things same goes with s. " Oppa, both of us will stay here. You guys can rest. We're not staying that long oppa. Have a safe trip? kekeke." I chuckled. "Arasseo, don't stay too late! Annyeong~" He ruffled my hair then smiled.

-an hour later-

"Haneul-ah, it's already midnight. I guess I'll go back home. My mum will worry about me. How about you?" She asked. "Aniya. Just go back home, I'll stay for another while. I have to correct my foot thingy part. Hehehe." I rubbed behind my neck. "Jinjja? You'll exhausted. Let's go back home" She asked in concern. "Aniya. I'm okay, just go first. I'll go in another 30 minutes? Kekeke." 

Jiae's phone rang but she hesistated to answer it at first because it's from her mom. "Just go. I'll be fine" I gave her a warm smile. She nodded and headed out the practice room. I can hear she's talking on her phone. 

I sighed.

"Now, I'm all alone"

-A moment later-

I'm taking my break cause I'm practicing non-stop. I checked my phone and it's already 3:15am?! "OH CRAP!" I rushed out and go back home.

There are another 4 hours left, I decided to take my shower, change my clothes, packed my things and put a light make-up. 

"AAARGHH! I'm sleepy~" I went to my and Sooyeon's room. "Sooyeon-ah, Sooyeon-ah?" I shook her lightly. She stirred up, "mm?" She asked. "Wake me up at 6 k?" She 'mm-ed' me back.

I decided to sleep with my nampyeon(husband). kekeke. Don't take it seriously! He's my husband right? :p I walked into Block B's room and climbed up to my husband's bed. I saw him sleeping soundly. I layed next to him and his back is facing me. I hugged from his back. He stirred for awhile but didn't move. He linked his fingers and mine instead. That's all I remembered before I dozed off.

-Another hours later-

"Haneul-ah, Haneul-ah, ireona~ Your flight." Sooyeon woke me up gently. I opened my eyes and still exhausted. Then I realised, my husband face is now facing me. And, he put his arm around my waist. I saw his cute face then smiled. I felt guilty for leaving him to Japan without telling him. But, this is for his good. He's been really busy lately with Block B's comeback. I don't want to stress him up.

I slowly moved his hand from my waist, and pecked his lips for the last time. kekeke. I climbed down his bed and get my sunglasses. Since I'd already showering and I'm all ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, who Haneul's husband really? Who slept at the uppers bed? Mmm. Kekeke. Guess! :D