CHAPTER 1 ^^

Our Life with Block B

*Your POV

 ~Ireona ireona ireona~(Exo-K History) 

I heard my alarm and quickly turn it off. It was still 5:00am. I continued my sleep.

-5 minutes later-

someone is waking me up.

"Haneul-ah, Haneul-ah~ Ireona. You're going to lateif you're not ready by now. Do you remember? You have a special meeting this morning. Ireonaaaaaaaa!!!!!" I closed my ears with my hands, but she 'shoo' me harder making me can't sleep anymore. Suddenly I remembered I have a meeting today.

"Oh crap!" I cursed under my breath.

I quickly went to bathroom and get my hot shower.

I quickly went to the door without making any noise.

"Haneul-ah!" I fell down my . I get up while rubbing my sore . "AishhJinjjaWae?!I'mnottakingbreakfastI'lleatlater" I  went to grab my nike shoes. Then, sooyeon took my left hand and gave me my black sunglasses. "YA! At least listen to me first! You forgot this! Wear it or you'll get blind" I softened. "But Sooyeon-ah, don't make too loud noise! They'll get up! Oh wait, they'll not. kekeke." I thanked her, "gomawo~ Make breakfast for the other. Ppalli! They have schedule this morning." I end the conversation with a wink.

I heard her chuckled. I wore my sunglasses and I looked like this.

then went out but they are crowded with fan-girls. They are taking picture of me thank god to Sooyeon she gave me my sunglasses or else, I'll go blind -.- I heard them talking 'quietly', " I hate that . Why must her? I'm much way better. She's just pissed me off" I hold my anger, *Then go marry my husband!* I thought to myself. "She's pretty. She's better with him than other girls" I sincerely smiled at them. Then, I get into my van and open my sunglasses with a sigh. "Why with the sigh haneul-ah?" Sooyeon and my manager unnie asked me. "Aniya. It's just. Hehehe." i smiled at her.

I text my friend who is also my dance partner, Yoo Jiae.

To : Babo Jiae

Are you there yet? I woke up a bit late. Wait, I guess you're still sleeping. Cause both of us always late. Kekeke.

From : Babo Jiae

I don't know why my mun wakes me up early this morning -.- And I'm still sleepy. I already arrived 5 minutes ago. Ugh. Now I'm waiting for you. Ppalli!!! I'm outside of our school now! It's cold here!

To : Babo Jiae

Stop nagging you ahjumma! I'm arrived! :p

I got my sunglasses back and went out. Just before I shut the van door, "Gomawo unnie~" I said cutely then chuckled. I ran to our main door school building and I found Jiae is waiting for me. Then, I go towards her, RUNNING.

"YOO JIAE! ANNYEONG!~" I said to her while making other weird sounds. The other students just satred at me weirdly. I saw Jiae is covering her face. Then I stopped in front of her while I try catching my breath.

"YA! You embarassed me too early!" I chuckled and sticked out my tounge to her. 

I linked my arm with her while sang-a-song, "Kajaaa~ Ahjummaaa~"

She punch my arm playfully and I'm really weak -.- 

"Aish! It's hurt!" I said to her. "YAAA!~ It'[s not that hard!" she chucked. I rubbed my arm.

-Another minutes later-

We arrived at our meeting place which is our dance practice room. I saw all of them already arrived. And like always, both of us are the one who ALWAYS late. Mr Kim just sighed at the sight of us. I gave them sorry-smile. 

"Kayy! Haksaengss! I've got good and bad news for all of you. I'll start with the good one."

... There was silence for awhile ...

"I will send some of our students to volunteer the dance competition that will be held in JAPAN!" All of us are excited. "But, I'll pick our best dancers ONLY" He's pressing the word 'ONLY'

"Now, for the bad news. I got this 'good' news a 'little' too late. That the competition will be held by tomorrow." All of us gasp in horror. "I'll all out the volunteers name one by one. Step in the front once I called out your name" He said while grinning widely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I'M LAME. NO NEED TO MENTION IT. KEKEKE. BUT THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER~ DON'T GIVE UP SO SOON. THERE'LL BE SOME SURPRISE CAST? KEKEKE. I DON'T KNOW~ :P WELL, SE YA TOMORROW~~~ ANNYEONG!

 

wait, I thought I already published this chapter last night -.- I forgot to untick the hide chapter box. MIAN ^^