Love you can never forget chapter 8

Love you can never forget

(MALL)

Hebe: UGHHHHHH why am i here again??

Ella: You agreed to be Arron's date for the party Fahrenheit are holding

Hebe: (glares at S.H.E.R)

(FLASHBACK)

After agreeing to help Arron S.H.E.R went home to find Hebe in her room working again..... Walking in S.E.R sat on Hebe's bed.

Rainie: Why don't you just go with him? he might not be that bad....

Selina: Yea he might be ok after you get to know him

Hebe: (Looks at S.E.R) but I can't....

Ella: (walks over to Hebe) Hebe even I am moving forward... you should too

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) you're only going because of the food

Ella: ahahahahaha true that but hey atleast i am still going to be someones date 

Hebe: (turns around to continue her work) nothing you guys say will make me change my mind

Rainie: What about if we tell you we'll let Coco live in this house?

Hebe: (turns around and looking at S.E.R suspiciously) why are you guys risking so much for him?

Selina: No reason we just want to help you get over him....

Hebe: (sigh) If I can bring coco here than I guess I'll agree, now get out I have stuff to do.

S.E.R: (smiles and nods, leaving the room)

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Hebe: If it wasn't for Coco than that stupid jerk can go die

Selina: (nods) ok ok lets just go find dresses

Ella: (stops walking) A DRESS?!?!

Selina: (rolls her eyes) not you too..... come on Ella it's a formal party, We have to wear dresses

Ella: that I am not going anymore (turns around to walk away)

Rainie: BUT THERE'S GOING TO BE CRAB AND LOBSTER!!

Ella: I burn the dress when I get home right?

Selina/Rainie: (nods their heads)

Hebe: (groans) lets just get this stupid thing over with...... (walks into 2Fancy4U)

After spending 3 hours shopping for dresses there was only 3 hours before they had to leave for the party. It took 5 mins for Ella to find a dress, 10 for Hebe, 30 for Rainie and 2  1/2 hours shopping for Selina's. Upon arriving at their house Selina and Rainie dragged Ella upstairs to do make, hair, nails, etc.

Ella: AHHHHH WHAT IS THAT ONE MY FACE?!?!?!

Selina: sorry sorry sorry I guess purple isn't your color (wiping the eye shadow)

Hebe: Can't I go like this? Weaing make up just hides who you really are

Rainie: Come on Hebe it's not like you have to put it on everyday.

Hebe: (groans) never invite me to another formal party EVER AGAIN!

Ella: SAME HERE!!! (moving away from Selina who was holding onto lipstick)

Selina: COME ON ELLA WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT!! (runs after Ella)

Ella: AHHHHHHHHH (runs away)

Hebe: I am just putting on eyeliner myself before Selina attacks me (walks to the mirror)

Rainie: Good choice

Ella: SELINA!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!! (walks into the room) I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!!

Selina: (looks away) well you didn't want to stay still.....

Hebe and Rainie looked at Ella, red lip stick was swiped across Ella's face and the purple eye shadow was smudging. Hebe shook her hand and grabbed Ella to a seat and started wiping the make up off Ella's face.

Selina: (pouts) i'll just do my own make up than (sits down infront of a chair)

About 2 hour later the girls were all finish with Make up and hair. They all got into their dress. Ella was tugging on hers, Hebe was looking annoyed and Rainie and Selina were smiling waiting for the guys to come.

Ella: Now she's what you call professional. (smiling)

The make up Selina smudged all over Ella's face was all taken off and Hebe had redone it for Ella. A light make up over there and here and Ta-Da Ella looked like she was getting ready for a wedding.

Selina: (pouts) that's because you didn't move for Hebe....

Hebe: Where the hell are the guys?? I thought you said they'd be here at 7! it's 7:30!

Rainie: (looks at Hebe) come on Hebe just a little more....

Hebe: I am going to rip their heads off when they come

DING DONG!!

Ms.wong: (opens the door) Misses the guys are here

Selina: Let them in

Fahrenheit all walked in wearing nice clothes and looking neat, more mature than before. Arron's hair was gel nicely and the tuexedo made him look really smart. The guys expression after seeing the girls were speechless. Especially Arron, starring at Hebe right now all dressed up and her hair neatly done was alot different from the mature, smart, a totally different Hebe, except for the cold eyes and the annoyed look on her face. Farhenehit all walked up to their date and went to compliment them.

Arron: hebe??

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) can we just get this over with?

Arron: You look hot! 

Hebe: Whatever lets just go

Arron: Ok (wraps his arm around Hebe's waist)

Hebe: (grabs Arron's arm and twist it) DON'T TOUCH ME!

Selina: Hebe!! let go of his arm!

Hebe: (drops Arron's arm) don't ever touch me!

Arron: Ok ok calm down

Rainie: (shakes her head) let's just go before something big does happen....

On the ride their Hebe was sitting in Arron's car. Although she hated the idea S.E.R said she wasn't allow to drive, in the end she was forced to get into Arron's car. It was akward inside the car for Arron, because all Hebe did was sit in the passengers seat and looked out the window.

Arron: Sooooooooo

Hebe: Don't talk to me I am already going as your date, so don't make me talk to you

Arron: I am not as bad as you think I am... once you get to know me and the guys we might all be able to get along

Hebe: Well I am not interested

Arron: (stops the car) why? why is your heart so sealed tight? Not everyone is bad as you think Just because you got hurt by some stupid jerk doesn't mean you have the right to be rude to everyone

Hebe: (glares at Arron) and you know what rights you don't have?? YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO JUDGE ME! (hops off the car)

Arron: (sighs and hopes off the car) WHERE ARE YOU GOING??

Hebe: I RATHER WALK TO THE PARTY!!

Arron: Just get back on first!

Hebe ignored Arron and continued her walk to the party. Arron sighed and got back into his car and drove away. Everyone has already arrived at  the party but only Hebe and Arron was missing. Than suddenly the front door opened and walked in an angry Hebe. S.E.R and Fahreneheit saw and ran towards Hebe.

Rainie: OMG! what happened?

Hebe: I don't want to talk about it (stomps to a seat) I hate high heals!! (takes it off and throws it away)

Person: (the shoes hit someone) WHAT THE HELL!!

Ella: Sorry!!!  

Selina: (sits beside Hebe) What happen??

Hebe: Thar stupid jerk! oh right! YOU GUYS!! why the hell did you guys tell him about my life???

S.E.R: (eyes widden) how did you know?

Hebe: So it was you guys!!!

Rainie: They asked and we answered

Ella: I had nothing to do with it! I walked away and told them to stop

Hebe: (groans) whatever anyways this day can't get any worse

But Hebe was wrong she doesn't know what's coming for her... So during the party she ignored anything Arron had to say. While sitting their bored S.E.R walked up to her.

Ella: Come on and enjoy the party it's not everyday we sit around and do nothing

Rainie: Ella's right

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) what's there to do? dance? talk to other gangs and make deals?

Selina: Well I know people who can cheer you up, just wait here

S.E.R all left Hebe alone again and in 4 minutes they came back with 4 guys. Hebe looked up annoyed, she thought the girls were trying to set her up with guys again. But her eyes widden when she saw who it was Kingone, Show, Leehom, and Jay, they were friends with Mike the other leaders of  KLR, also known as friends of Hebe.

Hebe: what are you guys doing here????

Kingone: well we're in a gang aren't we? we were invited.

Hebe: Oh....

Jay: Don't we get a hug??

Hebe: Of course (smiles and hugs all of the guys)

Show: We came over because we heard you being stubborn again

Hebe: I was  not being stubborn I just wanted to sit here and do nothing

LeeHom: the Hebe we know (smiles)

Hebe: (smiles) Well LeeHom gets me

Kingone: So even if I ask you to dance with me in replace for Mike you still wouldn't?

Hebe: I guess to you guys I can't reject right?? Anyways you don't have to replace Mike...

Kingone: (led Hebe to the dance floor)

Selina: Finally got her off her .....

LeeHom: Would you like to dance? (asking Selina)

Selina: Sure (smiles)

Rainie: Well I haven't danced with you yet, come on (grabs Show with her)

Jay: hahahahaha lets join them (grabs Ella's hand)

Fahrenheit starred from afar, jealous especially Calvin and Jiro. Arron was fumming he had asked Hebe more than 50 times to dance with him but she said no and now a guy from out of no where askes her and she says yes. After the dance was finish Hebe went to go sit back down at her seat and Kingone excused himself to look for his date. Soon S.E.R arrived at the table too.

Selina: So how was it? Not as bad as you think right?

Hebe: yea yea whatever.....

The party was still going and it was already 12 am, Fahrenheit has been spending all their time with S.H.E.R, talking, dancing, laughing, and fooling around. But during part of the party the guy had left to go welcome their guest. Fahrenheit gone so S.H.E.R  just sat there and talked to each other but someone showed up, soneone from the past, someone who had changed Hebe. After 20 mins Fahrenheit came back to see find the girls all in different moods.

Jiro: What wrong babe?

Selina: Oh nothing 

Arron: What's wrong with you girls?

Hebe: (looks at Arron) can you drive me home?

Arron: (looks at Hebe) Ummmm I guess?

They both were sitting the in the car quietly. Arron was feeling awkward again so he wanted to start a convo when he was about to talk he heard sobbing

Arron: Hebe are you ok? are you crying?

Hebe: Huh?? no......

Hebe's Pov.
Hebe stop crying you said you wouldn't shed a single tear....
Why are you crying now....
Stop......

Arron: (stops on the side) did something happen while we were gone?

Hebe: NO! 

Arron: I was just being concern....

Hebe: I didn't mean to yell, sorry.
Arron: it's ok do you want to talk about it?

Hebe: no lets keep going

Arron: Are you sure? I always have an open shoulder and I am willing to listen to your problems

Hebe: (turns around and hugs Arron crying) It hurts.... It really hurts to see him again.... it hurts soooo much 

Arron: (hugs Hebe) it's ok I am right here if you need me I'll comfort you for as long as you need

Hebe: (continue crying) 

Arron stayed there all night to comfort Hebe. Hebe fell asleep after sometime, Arron noticed and took off his jacket and layed in on top of Hebe. At times Hebe would talk in her sleep and have little nightmares. All night they stayed at that one spot Arron parked at when Arron stopped to check on Hebe. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!!! CHAPTER 8 IS FINALLY UP!!