Love you can never forget Chapter 20

Love you can never forget

(FLASHBACK)

It has only been the first day Fahrenheit has met S.H.E.R as girls, and unlike the other girls S.H.E.R didn't try to hit on them. Fahrenheit found it kinda of strange and wasn't really used to the idea of them not being able to attract all kind of girls. 

Chun: Can you believe it? Those girls doesn't even like us at all

Calvin: They probably just don't like you (laughs)

Chun: hahahaha so funny.... (whacks Calvin's head) I am serious they're the only girl that hasn't tried anything on us yet

Arron: (walks in) well than I guess we should play our games shouldn't we?

Calvin: Already? What happened to the other girl?

Arron: left her at the hotel with money (sits down on a couch) this time we'll see who can keep their relationship the longest, you guys in?

Chun: I am in! Haven't had a bait in a while

Calvin: I guess I am in too anyways I am already dating one of the girls shouldn't be so hard

Jiro: (walks in) in for what?

Arron: See who can get into a relationship with those girls and who can stay in that relationship the longest

Jiro: (sits down) well I am in, besides I already got my hands on one of them (smirks)

Arron: hahahaha ok than what's the prize for the winner?

Chun: a new car from each member

Fahrenheit: Deal!

(END OF FLASH BACK)

The sun ray hits the window and shinning through the window hitting the couple on bed. Hebe woke up due to the unusual shine. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked around the unfimilar surrounding but remembered being carry to bed by Arron. Slowly standing up Hebe went into the washroom with her clothes to take a short shower and do her daily routine. About 20 mins later Hebe came out of the washroom fully dressed and cleaned. Walking towards Arron she went to his side of the bed to wake him up.

Hebe: Arron wake up (shaking Arron)

Arron: (doesn't move at all)

Hebe: (whacks Arron's with a pillow) wake up! I wanna go to the beach!

Arron: mmmmmmm i want to sleep.............(falls back asleep)

Hebe: (pouts) Arron wake up.... I am bored

Arron: Later......

Hebe: Fine! I'll go by myself (walks out of the beach house) I'll go visit Xiao Xun nai nai (gets into Arron's car)

It was only 10 am and Xiao Xun nai nai was already outside setting up her stall. Hebe saw and parked the car to the side and ran towards Xiao Xun nai nai when she saw Xiao Xun nai nai trying to pick up a table to it set up. Hebe reached for the table right away.

Hebe: Xiao Xun nai nai let me help (takes the table and helps her set it up)

XXNN: Hebe? What are you doing here? It's still so early

Hebe: I just woke up.

XXNN: where's Arron? (looks around for Arron) still sleeping?

Hebe: (nods) I'll stay and help

XXNN: no no no you should go around and have fun

Hebe: Well I don't know the place I'll just wait for Arron to wake up than go with him and since I am waiting I'll stay here and help you (smiles)

XXNN: (pats Hebe's head) thank you dear

It wasn't until 12 in the afternoon when Arron woke up. Not seeing Hebe or his car he had no choice but to walk around looking for Hebe. The first place he decided to look at was Xiao Xun nai nai's stall and Bingo that was where he found Hebe.

Arron: (running towards Hebe) Morning

Hebe: (looks at Arron) Morning? more like afternoon

Arron: Why did you leave so early?

Hebe: I couldn't sleep so i went to go look for Xiao Xun nai nai and found her here

XXNN: Well now that you're here you should bring Hebe around here, she wouldn't leave until you come.

Hebe: (pouts) you're trying to get rid of me already?

XXNN: (pinches Hebe's cheeks) no no no I just want you to go around and have fun, there's alot of beautiful things here and lots to do you shouldn't miss the chance to do these stuff

Hebe: ahahahaha ok than I'll see you later

Arron: Bye Xiao Xun nai nai (kisses Xiao Xun nai nai's cheek)

XXNN: Bye kids have fun!

Arron: So where do you want to go? (holds Hebe's hand)

Hebe: I wanna go to the beach for a swim we didn't get to yesterday

Arron: kk

Hebe: I already packed everything it's in the trunk

Arron: (smiles) than lets go

At the beach it was already filled up although it was only 12. It was packed with people from little kids to adults. Arron picked a spot in a shaded area and layed everything down. Arron slipped off his t-shirt and was left with his swimming trunks and Hebe took off her short's and t-shirt and was left with only a bikini.

Arron: (stares at Hebe up and down) y~ (wraps his arm around Hebe's waist)

Hebe: hahahahaha lets just go swimming, prevert.

Arron: hahahahahaha kk

While walking on towards the water people stared from all direction. Commenting them as a couple or just Arron or just Hebe. Some even recognizing Arron or Hebe.

Guy: I would do her (stares at Hebe up and down)

Arron: (stops and glares at the guy) Can't you see she's taken by ME? you stupid ert (pulls Hebe closer to him)

Guy: chill dude it was just a statement.... anyways any guys would want to do a girl like her (points around)

Arron: what do you mean a girl like her?

Guy: , All girls just wants guys for their money, isn't it?

Arron: (punch the guy) She isn't like other girls! off you man !

Hebe: (grabs Arron's hand) Arron let's just leave

Arron: you (kicks the guy on the side and grabs Hebe's hand and went back to their spot) Stupid guys (wraps his jacket around Hebe's shoulder)

Hebe: Calm down it's not like he did anything

Arron: He was staring at you like you were some !

Hebe: well the girls were staring at you too but I didn't do anything

Arron: (sighs) lets not go swimming

Hebe: (pouts) but I want to go swimming

Arron: Fine but keep the jacket on till we reach the water

Hebe: Fine

Arron and Hebe walked towards the water again and this time Arron had his arms tightly around Hebe tightly and glared at any guys he could, when Arron passed by the0 guy who called Hebe a , he kicked him again on the side before leaving. Once they reached the water Hebe took off the jacket and jumped into the water.

Arron: I think we should go swimming more often

Hebe: why?

Arron: I get to see your y body, damn those curves

Hebe: (widden her eyes) STUPID BEAST! (splashes water on Arron's face)

Arron: (spitting water out of his mouth) plgffgghfhgplfgfl (startes to splash Hebe) Your going to get it Hebe!

Hebe continues to splash and didn't notice Arron had stop, when all of a sudden a pair of strong arms wrapped around her wasit. Shocked she turned around and elbowed the guy in the face.

Arron: HEBE!!! THAT HURTS!!! (holding his nose)

Hebe: (turns around shock) OMG ARRON!!! (grabs Arron's hands and pulls it away from his face) You're bleeding!!

Arron: No really?!?

Hebe: I am sooooo sorry! I thought you were some ert (grabs Arron's face and looks closely) ahhh... it's bleeding alot, lets go back to the beach house

Hebe led Arron back onto shore and grabbed their stuff and threw them into the car. On the way back to the spot, they pass by the same guy. When he saw Arron in that situation he laughed at Arron earning a kick to his balls not from Arron but from Hebe. Hebe than helped Arron into the passenger seat and she hopped into the drivers seat and drove back to the beach house. Since Hebe was worried she just climbed into the car with her bikini and Arron still shirtless.

Hebe: sit here I'll go get some ice and medicine (walks away)

Arron: why me........ yesterday Ella and today Hebe

Hebe: (comes back) Move your hand let me wipe it

Arron: (moves his hand) is it still bleeding?

Hebe: Just a little not too much, but your nose is really red (applys the medicine on Arron's nose) you ok?

Arron: yea just a little pain, but seriously i don't think this week is my week.... just the other day i got whacked with a baseball bat by Ella, and now today you  elbow me in the nose

Hebe: sorry.....(hands Arron the pack of ice) keep this on your nose while I put these stuff away (stands up and got pulled back down)

Arron: (pulls Hebe onto his lap)I want a sorry kiss

Hebe: later... atleast let me put the medicine away and get some clothes on, and get you some clothes, we're going to get sick.

Arron: No I want it now

Arron pushed Hebe down on the couch they were sitting on and got on top of her, kissing her on the lips gently. Hebe closed her eyes and so did Arron. The slow and gentle kissing turned into a rough and hot kiss. Arron went for Hebe's neck and started on it leaving a mark. He didn't go on to the next step instead he stopped and starred at Hebe.  

Arron: Now when you see that mark you'll know you belong to me (smirks)

Hebe: (blush and nods)

Arron was going to lean down for more but Hebe turned her head away. Arron understood the situation immediatly and got off of Hebe. Hebe was still blushing, embarresses she stood up and grabbed the first aid kit and ran to put it back, not forgetting to slip on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts on. She also grabbed a black t-shirt for Arron to slip on.

Hebe: Here you should wear this or else you'll catch a cold (hands the t-shirt over to Arron)

Arron: Thanks babe (grabs the t-shirt and slips it on) Did you eat yet?

Hebe was still alittle embarressed because of what happened before so she chose to sit on the other couch.

Hebe: (shakes her head)

Arron knowing the situation smirked knowing the big effect he has on Hebe. Arron walked towards Hebe and sat down causing Hebe to stand up without thinking.

Arron: Haahahahahahahaha I never knew I had such a big effect on you

Hebe: It's not funny!

Arron: hahaahhaahaha ok it's not funny

Hebe: (glares at Arron) than stop laughing!

Arron: hahahaha ok ok...... hahahaahahahahahhahaha

Hebe: (sat on the other couch) I hate you.......

Arron: Ok for reals this time......

Hebe: should've left you with the bleeding nose.

Arron: Evil as always..... and I was going to bring you out to see the sun set before we leave

Hebe: (ignored Arron)

On the inside Hebe really liked what Arron had planned, but she wasn't going to give up that easily. Arron knowing Hebe alittle too well, knew she wasn't going to give up just like that. Walking towards Hebe, he sat down behind her and wrapped his arms around Hebe's waist and rested his head on her shoulders.

Arron: Come on babe.... If you continue to be mad than I'll have no choice but to bring you home right now, since you don't want to do anything.

Hebe: (looks at Arron than sticks her tongue out) Where are we eating tonight?

Arron: I want to eat your cooking

Hebe: But I am not a very good cook...... Rainie, Ella or tha maids always did the cooking.

Arron: Please?

Hebe: Hmmmmm.... but I only know how to cook a couple of dishes from watching Ella and Rainie

Arron: Even if it's only one dish I'd still be happy, since it from you

Hebe: Sweet talker....

Arron: Than let's go buy some ingredients.

At the grocery store Arron was pushing the cart and beside him stood Hebe who was picking out ingredients she would need to cook tonight. Wrapping his arms around Hebe's waist and resting his chin on her shoulder he took a look at what Hebe was getting.

Arron: Doesn't it seem like we're married?

Hebe: (looks at Arron) Hmmmm? No.... It seems like  you're a ert trying to get something out of me 

Arron: Why am i always a ert in your eyes.....

Hebe: because you really are..... Chun, Jiro and Calvin told me all about your past experience (grabs soya sauce)

Arron: they're going to get a piece of me when I get home

Hebe: hahahahaha let's go buy some meat now (gets out of Arron's hug)

In the kitchen Hebe was cutting some green onions and chinese sausage. Arron walked in with track pants on and a towel around his neck, shirtless. Arron seated himself on a stool infront of Hebe and started wiping his hair with his towel.

Arron: What are we eating?

Hebe: fried rice Ella had taught me how to make, Rainie's special health soup, and some side dishes. I also called Jiro to ask him what kind of food you like, I am not sure it's going to be good though.

Arron walked towards Hebe and wrapped his arms around Hebe's waist from behind.

Arron: Babe whatever you cook I'll eat it all, thanks. (kisses Hebe on the cheek) need help?

Hebe: (shook her head) nope just go outside and watch t.v

Arron: You sure?

Hebe: Yup, now go (pushes Arron out of the kitchen)

In an hour or two Hebe finally finished cooking, since cooking wasn't her specialty, hence she wasn't very confident with it. She started setting up the bowls and chopsticks, and bringing the plates out to the table.

Hebe: Arron time to eat!

Arron: Coming! (walks into the dinning room) smells good

Hebe: Try it first

Arron reached for the chopsticks and reached for the sweet and sour pork. He popped the little piece of meat in his mouth and started chewing. On the side Hebe stood watching Arron's every move making sure he wouldn't lie to her just to make her feel better. Arron finished chewing and he smiled. He walked towards Hebe and wrapped his arms around her.

Arron: I think you're ready to be my wife (smiles)

Hebe: WHAT?????? i asked for your opinion on the food!

Arron: hhahahaha it tastes really good

Hebe: seriously??

Hebe walks towards the table and picks up the pair of chopsticks, Hebe popped the little piece of meat in . She chewed alittle than swallowed the piece of meat.

Hebe: It's actually doesn't taste that bad! (smiles)

Arron: Told you

Hebe: I can actually cook!

Arron: hahahahaha yes you can, now lets eat. (sits down on the chair)

Hebe and Arron ate everything Hebe made, mostly Arron. The way Arron looked to Hebe, he looked really full, but he kept stuffing himself with the food Hebe made. Hebe kept persuading him to stop eating but Arron said he had to, so Hebe's food wouldn't go to waste. No matter what Hebe said to him, he ignored Hebe and kept stuffing himself. Because of all the food Arron ate it made him sick..... and because of this they couldn't see the sunset. On the way home Arron stopped the car on the side and ran out, he ran to a tree and started throwing up.

Hebe: (patting Arron's back) I told you not to eat it all....... Are you ok?

Arron waved his hands as a sign that he was ok, Hebe looked at Arron and a worried look came onto her face.

Hebe: stay right here I'll go get you tissue (ran towards Arron's car)

When Hebe got back to the last place Arron was, he was no where to be found instead there was a note taped to the tree. Hebe walked towards the note with directions drawn on it, the note also said "follow". 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!!!!