Love you can never forget Chapter 13

Love you can never forget
Arron: Hebe! (runs in)

Hebe: (turns around) yea?

Arron: Why does it have to be so akward between us? We've known each other for almost 2 months and our friends are dating each other, so why can't we give it a try?

Hebe: (walks away)

Arron: Give me a chance!

Arron pulled Hebe by the wrisit and crashed his lips onto Hebe's lips. Hebe was shocked and surprised, using her free hands she pushed Arron and glared at him.

Hebe: (slaps Arron) I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! (runs out the door)

Arron: (sigh) and i screwed up

Jiro: (walks downstairs) giving it a shot huh?

Arron: Yea...... I am behind aren't i?

Jiro: You think? all of us already finished half of ours.... you better hurry dude..... (walks upstairs)

By the time everyone woke up Hebe still wasn't home. Arron had told S.E.R. what happened during the night and why Hebe left. S.E.R knew better than to be mad so they just forgave Arron. Everyone gathered in the living room making up plans and ways to get Hebe to come home and forgive Arron. The best they came up with was have Arron dissapear from Hebe's life forever and that of course wasn't much of a plan. Finally around noon Hebe walked through the door and had 2 mens following her.

Everyone: Hebe!

Hebe ignored them and walked upstairs no forgetting to bring Coco up with her too. The 2 mens along followed Hebe upstairs, Hebe went into her room while the 2 mens stayed outside to guard the door. They were instructed to not let anyone in unless they have permission from her. This was Hebe's way of advoiding Arron and for sure it had worked.

Selina: HEBE! (knocking on the door) Let me in atleast

Hebe: I am tired!

Rainie: Hebe stop being stubborn! You saw the way Johnathan and Catherine was the other day at the party!! do you think it's worth being sad over it after 3 years?!?!?!

Hebe: just leave me alone!

Ella: (sighs) we should leaver her alone for now..... she'll come out when she's ready

S.E.R. all left Hebe alone, Hebe didn't come out all day not even to eat or take a drink. When she needed something, like getting something for Coco, she would ask one of the guys standing infront of her door to get it. Seeing this Arron has had enough so he walked up to Hebe's door. The guards made sure Arron wouldn't be able to get in and Arron didn't intend to get in either.

Arron: FINE! If this is what you want I'll leave! Just come out and eat! (grabs his jacket and leaves)

Calvin: I am going to go after him

Rainie: (nods) be careful

On the other side of Hebe's door, Hebe was on her bed all rolled up and her head resting on her knees. Hebe's tears started to fall one by one. Coco saw and jumped up the bed and sat beside Hebe comforting her. Hebe saw and smiled alittle, and wiped her tears.

Hebe: Didn't I tell myself not to cry?? Why am i crying?? I am so useless.....

Hebe took out a box under her bed and opened it. Inside it contained pictures, a necklace, and video tapes, and video cameras. Hebe took out one of the video cameras and pressed play.

(RECORDING)

On the recording a little girl in a little dress was running around and a lady was chasing after her and behind the camera was a guy holding a camera. The little girl was Hebe, the lady was Hebe's mom and the guy was Hebe's dad.

Hebe: Mommy look what i found! (picks up a ladybug)

HM (Hebe's mom): Hebe you found a lady bug (smiles)

HD (Hebe's Dad): Hebe you should let go of the lady bug, that little fello probably has a family to go back to.

Hebe: (pouts) but can't I keep it?

HM: Sorry dear but little bugs like this has to live outside

Hebe: (pouts) ok

HD: Good girl now come on daddy will buy you ice cream for being a good girl

Hebe: Yay!!! (jumps up and down)

(END OF RECORDING)

Now there was more tears sliding down Hebe's face.

Hebe: Mom, Dad what do I do now?? I don't know how to live anymore........ I don't know who to trust......... (tears falling dow)

Knock Knock

Hebe: (wipes her tears)

Ella: Hebe can I come in?

Hebe: One sec (hides the box and wipes the tears) you can come in now

Ella: (opens the door and walks towards Hebe's bed) Hebe you ok?

Hebe: (nods her head)

Ella: You know you don't have to hide anything from me right??

Hebe: (looks at her hand) Ella I don't know what to do anymore..... I am so confuse.....(tear slides down)

Ella: Hebe just do what your heart tells you to do. If your heart is ready for Arron than accept him, if not than no ones going to force you.

Hebe: (hugs Ella) but I am scared... What if it's the wrong decision again?

Ella: (hugs Hebe) No matter what your decision is just remember you have me, Selina, and Rainie here to look after you, but there's also your parents and your little sister in heaven looking out for you, We'll always be here for you.

Hebe: Thanks Ella

Ella: You ready to go out? I made your favourite, rice with curry.

Hebe: (smiles) thanks

Hebe and Ella walked downstairs and saw Selina, Rainie, Chun and Jiro sitting on the couch. When they saw Ella coming down with Hebe, Selina and Rainie ran towards Hebe and hugged her.

Rainie: Do you know how worried we were??

Selina: Don't ever do that again! Just talk to us next time

Hebe: (smiles) thanks guys

Chun: How are you feeling?

Hebe: Alot better, thanks

Jiro: forget about Arron he's just being a pig

Hebe: (nods her head) I am going to go eat first than
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!! Can't help it I have to study for science finals!
anyways comment please!!!