Love you can never forget Chapter 27 (Final)

Love you can never forget

Hebe: Sir your bowl of noodles is ready (smiles)

Man: Thank you pretty little girl

2 months, it's been 2 months since Hebe decided to stay with Xiao Xun Nai Nai not once did she go home and not once did she mention Arron after she told Xiao Xun Nai Nai the story. Hebe liked it here, there was no stress about anything especially about the gang, she doesn't have to worry about a single thing here everything just went by peacefully here. Hebe kept thinking that maybe staying here is probably going to be a good place to start a new life and forget everything that had happened before, her life here was much better than her life back home, atleast when she was here she wouldn't have to think about her gang, her parents death, Arron, Catherine's death, and sooo much more.

XXNN: Hebe! 

Hebe: Yes Xiao Xun Nai Nai??

XXNN: There's people  here looking for you

Hebe: o.O but i don't know anyone here

XXNN: Well they're over there and they need to talk to you

Hebe: Oh ok

Hebe took off her apron and wiped her hands on a clean towel before running up to the group of people. Hebe was just about there until she recognized who they were, S.E.R and Fahrenheit excluding Arron. Hebe slowed down and walked up to them.

(shirt: http://www.garage.ca/productDetail.aspx?productId=16174&displayGroupId=24&viewback=false&swatch=true&refresh=false )

Hebe: Hey..........

Everyone turned around and saw Hebe standing there in faded blue jeans, and a color blouse, her hair was tied up into a messy bun, her face was pale and no make up was added to it, she looked different.........she looked skinner. Ella, Selina and Rainie all ran up to Hebe and hugged her tight missing her since she've been gone for 2 months.

Selina: Hebe we miss you soooo much 

Hebe led them to Xiao Xun Nai Nai's house so they could all sit and talk the ride there was akward, it was quiet and no dare say a word. Hebe swallowed deeply and took a seat, after closing the door. Eevryone sat down and waited for someone to speak up, Hebe knew why they were here and it was not a big surprise to her. Hebe couldn't stand the quietness so she decided to start the conversation.

Hebe: if you guys are here about Arron, I really don’t wanna hear it (looks away)

Calvin: we’re not going to beat around the bush, we are here about Arron, So please hear us out—

Jiro: (interrupts) The boy is ED because of you

Chun slapped Jiro over the head for the rude out burst.

Chun: Let me and Calvin do the damn talking

Jiro: (pouts and rubs his head) fine.......

Chun: Hebe we’re not here to convince you to talk to Arron or forgive him. We're all  here today as a friend that can’t take it anymore and we want you to know how important you are to Danny hear us all out before walking away

Hebe: (sighs and nods her head)

Calvin: Arron's isn't himself anymore without you, he starting to smoke again, he drinks day and night. He doesn't do anything else all he does is sit in his room staring at his cell phone waiting for you to call him or text him. Just the other day when we thought he was slowly coming back to himself but instead we found him outside of our club on the ground and he was shot in the arm. He was fighting and shooting random gangs blaming them for your parents death and for making you leave him......  

Hebe's head jerked up in worry as the words slipped out of Calvin’s mouth.

Chun: The whole week you were gone Arron fell in to depression, He drank and smoked uncontrollably to the point, that we had to hold him down at times

Jiro: yeah.. the dude was a walking zombie

Calvin: We all know the deal, but thought maybe he can wing it out and hopefully you guys will get back together and bring back the old Danny, but after he came back from your house the other night, he blew up

..silence…Everyone sat back while Calvin explained everything to Hebe.

Ella: Hebe we're not going to force you to go back but think about Hebe. Arron never wanted any of this to happened and if he did he would've tried to prevent it. He loves you Hebe, he loves you more than he loves himself.

Rainie: We saw him the other day..... Hebe he's dead without you. I don't even keep my eyes on him but even I've noticed him getting skinnier and scarier as days pass. 

Selina: Hebe we're all going to respect whatever you chose to do, but try talking to him. If it's over between you two than you have to tell him, you can't leave him in this state without telling him anything. Hebe we're going to go home this afternoon so please think about it, if you've decided tell us than.......

Hebe nodded her head and stood up and walked out of the house, she didn't say a word, she didn't know what to say. Did she really hurt him that much? Hebe reached for her car keys on the way out and drove out to the cliff. She's been here alot ever since the incident this was the place she would come to whenever she had to think or whenever she had to clear her mind and relaxe.

Hebe sat on the ground staring at the ocean water hitting the rocks at the bottom of the cliff. Her hands were clutching onto her shirt where her heart was, she missed Arron alot. Maybe it is time for her to go back, she can't hide from this forever, she'll have to face it sooner or later. Hebe's hands reached into her jean pockets and pulled out her cell phone, she flipped it open and looked at the picture that was saved as her wallpaper, Arron and Hebe were both wearing the mickey mouse couple t-shirt and Arron was hugging her from behind.

A tear escaped Hebe's eyes and landed on her cell phone, it was time for her to go back, she had to talk to Arron, She had to see him, she wanted to feel his warm arms around her, she wanted him to comfort her,she wanted to hear him tell her he loves her. Hebe stood up and ran into her car, stepping on the gas Hebe sped down the road and past S.E.R and Fahrenheit who was getting ready to leave. S.E.R, Fahrenheit and Xiao Xun Nai Nai saw her car past by them and a smile appeared on their face.

Arron sat on his bed holding onto his new cell phone, it's been his 6th one since Hebe has left. He grabbed hold of his drink and gulped own the last bit of the beer before standing up to go out for a smoke.  The lit smoke sat in his mouth as he crouch down messing his hair up frustrated with his ed up life. This wasn't like him to be soo crazy over just one girl, how the hell did he even fall so deep for Hebe? What made her so different? Why did he need her?? He couldn't find the answers to any of the questions and that made him more frustrated.

Hebe stood outside of Fahrenheit's house after a 2 hour drive, she knew if she walked into the house she wouldn't be able to walk out without talking to Arron. Taking a deep breath Hebe's trembling hands reached for the door bell, the loud ringing of the bell could be heard around the house, slowly the door opened and revealed a lady standind there smiling at Hebe.

Maid: Miss. Hebe??

Hebe: (bows in respect) ummmmmm is A... Arron in?

Maid: Yea I think he's upstairs would you like me to call him down?

Hebe: No it's ok, I'll go look for him

Maid: Please come in (moves aside) Well I have other things to do so (bows and walks away)

Hebe stared at the stairs leading upstairs, she used her courage and walked up the stairs. She stod infront of Arron's room, the door was open but no one was inside. Hebe stepped inside and understood everything Fahrenheit was talking about this morning. The floor was filled with cigarette boxes, cans of beer was scattered all over the floor, dirty clothes layed everywhere, it was a mess. Hebe walked around the room but Arron was no where to be found.

Hebe opened the door to the washroom and found a big mess in there as well, just than the sound of someone stepping on a  can drove her attention to the sound. There stood Arron with his head hung low, one of his hand's were clutching onto his cell phone and the other hand was holding onto a can of beer. He was in a white wife beater and ripped up jeans, his hair wasn't gelled up like it used to be, his face was alot paler and he's gotten alot skinner. Arron ignored the presence of someone in his room thinking it was a maid that was in there to clean up his room again, thinking about it if it weren't for the maids there would probably be more trash.

Hebe stood there not knowing what to do, in her mind all she thought of was how it was her who made Arron like this, it was all her fault. Slowly Hebe's feet began to move as she walked closer to Arron who was now on the bed with his head on his hands. Hebe stood infront of Arron, she wanted soooo much to reach out and hug him but she was afraid.

Hebe: Arron......

The voice Arron had missed so much, the voice he was yearning to hear from, it was calling out his name. Hebe was expecting Arron to look up at her but his head was kept where it was, hung low. Hebe's hands reached for Arron's face cupping it around his face and lifting it up to meet hers. Arron looked at Arron surprised at what he was seeing, Hebe was standing infront of him. Just now when he had heard Hebe's voice he thought it was just him, it wasn't his first time hearing Hebe call out for him in his head.

Arron: Hebe..........?

Hebe starred at Arron, it's only been 2 months but how can his face lose so much life and get so skinny. Hebe got down to her knees staring up at Arron, tears were now sliding down her cheeks on to Arron's lap.

Hebe: How have you been??

Arron: I am not seeing things right??

Hebe: (shakes her head) I am real.........

Arron reached his arms out for Hebe pulling her into a tight hug, he wasn't going to let her go anywhere, and Hebe wasn't going to go anywhere either. Hebe's head rested on Arron's shoulder while his arms were wrapped tightly around Hebe's waist, tears were sliding both their faces, they've missed each other so much.

Arron: Baby please don't ever leave again........ I am sorry.......

Hebe smiles and hugged Arron tighter, Arron smiled when he felt Hebe's head nod. Hebe broke apart from the hug and looked up at Arron, her hands his face seeing how skinny he looked right now. It made her feel guilty knowing it was her fault.

Hebe: Don't you eat? You've gotten so skinny

Arron: I couldn't eat without seeing you,  I missed you sooo much baby.

Hebe: (Smiled) I missed you too. I heard from the guys that you've been smoking and drinking a lot lately

Arron: I'll stop if you stay, I can't lose you Hebe I was going crazy missing you. When you didn't want to see me and told me you didn't want me no more, I went crazy. When Selina called to tell me you went missing I went crazy looking for you. Hebe I can't live without you, please don't do this to me anymore, I need you. I love you Hebe.

Hebe: I love you too but no matter how much I love you, you really stink......

Arron: You ruined the moment...... (sniffs himself and scrunches up his nose) I've never noticed how bad I smelt........

Hebe: Go take a shower, I'll make something for you to eat downstairs

Hebe stood up and was about to leave to give Arron his own privacy but Arron held onto her hand tight not wanting to let her go.

Hebe: What's wrong?

Arron: You're not going to leave again right??

Hebe: (smiles) I'll wait for you downstairs

Arron: Promise?

Hebe: (nods) now go take a shower you stink

Hebe was about to leave but Arron's hands were stilling holding on to hers, this time Arron pulled Hebe towards him. Hebe knew exactly what Arron was aiming for dodged it by putting her hands over , in result making Arron pout.

Hebe: I am not kissing you until that smelly breath of yours is minty fresh, it's disgusting I can already smell the achol and the smokey smell from here.

Arron pouted knowing he wasn't going to change Hebe's mind until he comes out of the washroom fresh and cleaned. Arron ran into the washroom to take his shower while Hebe helped his pick his clothes leaving  it on the bed than walked out to make him something to eat. Arron took a quick but clean shower, hurriedly he dressed himself than ran downstairs afraid that Hebe had already left. When he got downstairs Hebe was standing infront of the stove making him his food as she promised.

Arron: I thought you left (hugs Hebe from behind)

Hebe: You're already finish? That was fast....

Arron I was afraid you would leave..... but where are the maids?

Hebe: I told them to leave first, they wouldn't let me cook........ 

Arron: hahahaha ok 

Hebe: The food is almost finish go sit down first

Arron: (shakes his head) I wanna be near you.

Hebe: I've noticed you've gotten a lot more chessier since I came back

Arron: All for you baby, but Hebe are you really ok with all of this? You were pretty upset when you found out that the bastard who killed your parents is related to me. I am not going to force you if you're not ready to accept this.........

Hebe turned around and stared at Arron who's arms were still around her waist.

Hebe: If I didn't want to accept any of this I wouldn't be back, I'd still be gone. Anyways it wasn't your fault that my parents died, you weren't the ones who killed them, you're just as innocent as me, he killed your parents as well. I can't blame you for something you didn't do, i just needed sometime to figure things out.

Arron leaned in to capture Hebe's lips his arms tightly wrapped around Hebe, Hebe responded to Arron's kiss her arms wrapped around Arron's neck the cooking utensil in one hand. Arron seated Hebe on the counter in the kitchen their lips not breaking apart from each other, both missing each others kisses.

"AHEM!" Hebe and Arron finally broke apart from their little make out session and turned towards the sound, there stood everyone Fahrenheit, S.E.R, Xiao Xun Nai Nai, Xiao Bin and Coco. Hebe jumped off the counter and blushes a deep red, she went back to cooking ignoring everyone while Arron stood there smirking.

Xiao Bin: (whispers to Coco) Hebe jie and Arron geh is disgusting

Coco: Woof Woof!!

Jiro: Woohoo the walking zombie is back to normal! (swings his arm over Arron's shoulder) You had no idea how scary you were

Arron glared at Jiro while swinging his arm off of him.

Selina: I think you guys are back to normal now

Rainie: Of course they are didn't you see them make out? We were standing here for 2 mins and they didn't even notice

Ella: Our innocent Hebe isn't so innocent anymore

Chun: Hebe! Make me some food too! I am hungry! I am going to die if i don't eat! (runs over to Hebe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1 Year later)

Hebe: OMG I CAN'T DO THIS!!!

Selina: Hebe calm down! It's your wedding for god sake you can't just stand up and leave! This isn't like the other times where you can run off whenever you can't deal with the situation  

Hebe: DO YOU NOT SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE OUTSIDE?!?!?!

Ella: ........ I didn't hear you complain about it when you let Rainie and Selina make your guest list.....

Hebe: I had no idea they would invite that many!

Ella: You're talking about Rainie and Selina right here, they exaggerate everything. I thought you would've learned after seeing them invite guests over for my wedding........

Rainie: (walks in) Hebe are you ready??

Hebe: NO!!!! I AM GOING TO RUN AWAY!!! (stands up)

S.E.R: SIT!

Hebe sat down immediatly staring at S.E.R. scared of them for the first time.

Rainie: Hell no are you running away, we're not letting you.

Hebe: But.....

The bells to the church started to ring signalling to everyone that the wedding was going to start soon.

Hebe: OMG!!!

Selina: it's ok Hebe, all 3 of us have all been through this and now it's your turn, you can do it! Take a deep breath than walk out there, Mike will be waiting outside to lead you.

Hebe did as Selina instructed to, she took a deep breath before walking out Hebe looked at her 3 best friend. Selina who was now married to Jiro and was pregnant with his child. Rainie who got married not too long ago. And Ella who got married before all of them and already has a son with Chun. Taking her last deep breath Hebe walked out of the room next to Mike. Hebe hooked her arms around Mike's arms and stood there taking quick little breaths.

Mike: (staring at Hebe) Wanna run away together? I would love to have you as my bride (winks at Hebe)

Hebe: Mike! I am nervous enough! Stop joking!

Mike: hahahahahah ok ok but don't worry everything's going to be fine I promise you and you look really beautiful if only i had a chance

Hebe: Mike!! 

Mike: Hahahahahaha ok ok  

The piano started playing and the door to the chruch opened revealing everyone that was inside staring at Hebe walking down the aisle. Arron was standing at the front smiling really big, beside him stood Jiro, Chun and Calvin they were Arron's best man and beside them stood their wives. Hebe stood infront of Arron blushing deep red.

Mike: You better take care of her or else I'll take her away from you before you can even blink.

Arron: hahahaaha Don't worry, Hebe's my world.

Mike gave Hebe a gentle kiss on the forehead before handing Hebe over to Arron. Everyone stared at the couple at the front, the priest started his little speech, it than came down to one little ending.

Priest: Does anyone have any objections? If so please speak up now or forever hold it in.

Person: I DO!!! I NOT LET HEBE MURRY ARRON!! ME MURRY HEBE!!!

Everyone turned to the little cute voice in the front and saw Ella's 6 years old son standing on the bench with his arms crossed glaring at Arron.

Ella: Quan! Sit down!

Quan: But I want murry Hebe!

Chun: You're too late kiddo now sit down (carries Quan) Sorry! Please continue

Priest: Other than that is there anyone else who would like to object to this marriage??

Jay was about to stand up and object since  he still wasn't fond of Arron just that much YET! but before he could Jolin pulled him down knowing what he was going to do and glared at him. Jay sat back down and pouted knowing he was too late.

Priest: (looks at Arron) Do you Arron take Hebe as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Arron: I do

Priest: Do you Hebe take Arron as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Hebe: I do

Priest: You may now kiss the bride

Arron turned towards Hebe, his hands reached for veil, he lifted the veil over Hebe's head and stared at Hebe who was still deep red. Arron smirked at Hebe before wrapping his arm around Hebe's waist and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Jay: NOOOOO HEBE!!!!!!

Jolin: Sit!

Jay: (pouts) yes mam'......

M.K.L.S: hahahahahahahaha

Arron broke apart and stared at the crowed and saw Jay glaring at him for kissing Hebe infront of so many people. Arron smirked at Jay knowing he couldn't do anything about it anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the room, it was filled with heat, Hebe's legs were wrapped around Arron's waist as he was shirtless.

Arron: I can't believe your all mine! (growls)

Hebe: Hahahahaha well believe it because I am all yours and your all mine, so your not  allowed to run away from me (wraps her arms around Arron's neck)

Arron: You're all I need

Arron crushed his lips onto Hebe's lips, he walked towards the bed and fell on top of the bed with Hebe straddling on top of him. And that's how their wedding night went, they were at the beach house they first made love in. This was their honey moon. Really no one could deny the fact that they've both been through a lot but finally they both found love and a happy life.

Arron: I love you sooooo much baby

Hebe: I love you too.........

THE END!!!