Love you can never forget Chapter 12

Love you can never forget
A black car was speeding towards Hebe, Arron saw and ran towards Hebe. Pulling Hebe away just in time, they both fell to the ground, Arron on top of Hebe. Arron stared at Hebe and Hebe stared at Arron, Arron moved closer and closer until their faces were inches away. Just when Arron's lips were about to land on Hebe's lips, Hebe turned her head away. Suddenly Hebe felt something wet dripping on her arm she turned to look at it and found blood dripping from Arron's arm.

Hebe: You're arm is bleeding! (sits up)

Arron: Forget about my arm, are you ok? (stands up)

Hebe: (nods) and thanks......

Arron: No problem your arms are scratch (looks at Hebe's arms)

Hebe: (looks at her arms) It's only alittle (sighs) we should get you back to my house so we can bandage it up (drags Arron back to her house)

When Arron and Hebe walked into the house, S.E.R. and Fahrenheit all saw the state Hebe and Arron was in so they all rushed over to them.

Selina: What the hell happened? You guys weren't even out there for more than an hour!

Arron: Well Miss. Ice princess here decided to run away again, and without looking while crossing the road a car almost hitted her.

Rainie: Why are you so clumsy Hebe?  but are you guys ok?

Hebe: (rolls her eyes) I am ok but this stupid idiot here tried to be a hero and got his arm cut open by a little rock on the side of the road

Arron: Well this stupid idiot saved your life.

Ella: Ok you guys can continue fighting after we bring Arron to Ms.Lee to stitch up his wound and get Hebe's wound all cleaned up. Both of your injuries will get infected pretty soon.

Chun and Ella lead Arron to Ms.Lee, a nurse who works inside S.H.E.R's house. She's responsible for any injuries, surgery's, etc S.H.E.R may have, so she's also part of the gang.  Ms. Lee took a look at Arron's wound and got ready her needles and thread and started stitching up Arron's wound. Ella looked at Arron expecting him to yell or say something, but Arron sat there as if no one was touching him.

Ella: (whispers to Chun) Is Arron human?

Chun: Yes, but a human who can't feel pain

Ella: Arron doesn't it hurt? It's not like it 2 stitches it 10 stitches!

Arron: (rolls his eyes) I've been through worst

Ella: Whatever

Arron: Anyways when do you guys plan on telling me about your relationship?

Chun: How did you know?

Arron: You guys make it alittle too obvious (points at their hands, which were holding each others hand's)

Ella: (pulls her hand away) just get your stitches finish (walks out)

Arron/Chun: hhahahahaahhahahahaha

Arron: How far did you and Ella go?

Chun: we started yesterday

Arron: Your point is?

Chun: (rolls his eyes) not everyone is as erted as you

In about 1 hour or so Arron finished his stitching, it was really obvious and disgusting to see since the thread Ms.Lee used is black. Walking out the room he was guided back to the living by a maid. In the living sat everyone talking, but as you have guessed Hebe doing her own thing. Arron walked down the stairs and walked towards the group while the maid walked away.

Arron: (sitting beside Hebe) Wassup?

Selina: That disgusting arm of yours........

Arron: (rolls his eyes) what's wrong with you guys? you guys are S.H.E.R but digusted by my arms...... How the hell do you kill people?

Rainie: Because us 3 aren't incharge of killing the people.........

Jiro: Than who does the killing in your gang?

Ella: Hebe and the mens

Fahrenheit: (looks at Hebe)

Hebe: (Hebe looks up) What?

Arron: should've known the heartless one kills people

Hebe: (glares at Arron)

Calvin: Than what do you guys do?

Ella: I am in charge of weapons

Rainie: I am in charge with cleaning up the evidence

Selina: and I am in charge of tracking, trades, and technologies.

Fahrenheit: Ohh.......

Chun: Why don't you girls do the shooting?

Hebe: They're too scared to.....

Arron: Aren't you?

Hebe: If they're someone who did wrong than to me they're someone who deserves to die 

Chun: and once again warn me never to offend Hebe

S.E.R: hahahaahahahahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainie: WAKE UP!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!! 

Ella: ughhhhh.... once again is there a need for yelling? (walks into a washroom) 

Rainie: I wouldn't have to if you guys can wake up by yourself! (yells to Ella)

Selina: Morning big mouth..... (walks to a washroom) 

Rainie: Hey! 

Hebe: Morning (walks into another washroom)

Rainie: Morning, i am going to be downstairs! (walks downstairs)
 
Selina: (eating cereal) where's the guys?

Rainie: Don't even mention them.... I couldn't wake them up today....... You're boyfriend smacked me in the face when I tried to wake him up!

Hebe: Typical....  A monkey will act as a monkey.....

Ella: HAHAHAHA! nice one (raises up her hand for a hi-5) 

Hebe: (ignores Ella)

Ella: HI-5! (grabs Hebe's hand and hi-5 with her own hand) 

Rainie: Hurry up and finish eating we'll go wake the guys up together this time! 

S.H.E. all nodded their, after finishing their breakfast they all went into a guest room where the guys all slept in. Arron was on the bed, Chun was on the couch, Jiro on the floor, and Calvin on a chair. Selina walked towards Jiro, Rainie towards Calvin and Ella towards Chun, but Hebe stood there.

Ella: Aren't you going to help?

Hebe: ummmm I guess? 

Selina: Well than go wake Arron up

Hebe: (sighs and walks towards Arron) wake up you stupid head!

Arron: (no response) 

Hebe: I said wake up! (pushes Arron) 

Arron: Hmmmm....... 

Hebe: Wake up or I am going to shoot you (takes out her gun) 

Arron: (sits up immediatly) Woah lady! calm down!! 

Selina who was helping Jiro stand up saw Hebe holding a gun and pointing towards Arron immediatly let go of Jiro and ran towards Hebe. 

Jiro: Thanks.......

Selina: HEBE! what are you doing?

Hebe: (puts the gun back into her pocket) I am waking him up.......

Selina: NOT WITH A GUN! 

Hebe: Whatever..... he's awake anyways... (walks out of the room) 

Arron: You guys got to take that gun back from her......

Jiro: A little help here?

Selina: Oh right! (runs towards Jiro) 

After waking up the guys, everyone all walked downstairs to eat breakfast, well except for S.H.E.R who already ate. When they got downstairs they saw Hebe pouring food into Coco's bowl. Coco saw everyone coming downstairs and ran to hide in a corner. 

Hebe: (walks to Coco and picks her up) there's too much people in here I am bring Coco to the yard

S.E.R: (nods their head) 

Arron: I'll come too! (grabs his bowl of breakfast) 

Jiro: DOGGY! (runs towards Coco) 

Coco: (jumps out of Hebe's arm and runs away) 

Hebe: COCO!! (runs after Coco)

Arron: (glares at Jiro) look what you did! you scared her you monkey! (walks away) 

Jiro: (turns towards the rest) I am not that scary am i?

Everyone ignored Jiro's question and went back to doing what they were doing leaving a pouting Jiro. 

Hebe: COCO!! 

Arron: Still can't find her?

Hebe: No..... (checks under the table) You! come here! 

Maid: Yes Miss?

Hebe: Tell everyone in the house to shut all the door closed! And if anyone see's Coco tell them to inform me and not to touch her 

Maid: (nods and walks away) 

1 hours later Coco was still missing, Hebe looked all over the house but couldn't find her. 

Hebe: (walks towards Jiro) IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! 

Jiro: I am sorry! i didn't know!! 

Selina: HEBE! don't! 

Hebe: (sighs) I rather spend my energy finding Coco..... (whacks Jiro's head) stupid ! 

Maid: (runs towards Hebe) We found Coco! 

Hebe: where???

The maid led everyone outside to the patio outside in the yard. The maid pointed to the little hole under the patio. 

Hebe: Coco! Come out here!!

Coco didn't move and inch or barked back, instead she moved  farther in. 

Hebe: (sighs) You guys should go in first... she's not going to come out with everyone here.....

Everyone nodded their head and all walked into the house, leaving only Hebe, Coco and Arron. 

Hebe: (turns to Arron) she' not going to come out for a while....... (sighs) 

Arron: Has this happened before?

Hebe: (nods her head) once when she first came here.... she wouldn't come out for a couple hours later.... the more you force her the scarder she gets (sits down on the grass infront of the hole) 

Arron: I'll stay here and company you (sits down beside Hebe) 

And just like that they waited for 3 hours and Coco was still hiding inside the little hole. Hebe refused to go any where if Coco doesn't come out. Although Hebe has suggested that Arron go inside, but he refused and said he'll stay to keep  her company. Before they knew it, it was already 8 pm all day Hebe hasn't eaten a single thing Arron atleast went in to eat alittle. 

Hebe: Coco how long are you going to stay in there? Mommy's cold and hungry 

Arron: (puts a blanket around Hebe) You should eat (passes Hebe a plate of food) 

Hebe: thanks...but I am not in the mood to eat

Arron: Just a couple of bites

Hebe: (shook her head) 

Arron: (sighs and sits beside Hebe) when do you think she'll come out?

Hebe: Soon..... 

12 am and Coco was still under the patio, Hebe has already fallen asleep resting her head on Arron's shoulders. Arron had promised Hebe that he would stay awake until Coco came out as long as Hebe got some rest. It wasn't until 1 am that Coco came out from under the patio, she was covered in dust and her white fur was no longer white it was grey and dirty. When she walked out she was careful and taking small steps, upon seeing Hebe, Coco ran towards Hebe and jumped on Hebe's lap. 

Hebe: (wakes up) Coco!! Finally!! (hugs Coco) 

Arron: (smiles) you should wash her first, she's all dirty

Hebe: (nods her head) Come on Coco I'll help you take a bath and than I'll get you some food

Coco: Woof! Woof!

Hebe: Now you answer...... (stands up and walks in) 

 Arron: (stands up)

Hebe; (turns around) thanks......(walks in) 
 
Arron: (smiles)

By the time Hebe brought Coco back into the house everyone was already asleep, the only ones awake were her, Coco and Arron. Hebe brought Coco her mini pink bath tub and filled it with water and shampoo. Arron offered to help and Hebe gladly accepted his help. Arron gently placed Coco in the warm water, both Hebe and Arron grabbed a smal laddle and poured the warm water on Coco. Feeling the warm water against her skin Coco shook her whole body making Arron and Hebe all wet.

Hebe: Coco!!!

Arron: (points at Hebe's face) HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hebe: What?? (wipes her face and more bubble smudge on her face)

Arron: HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Hebe: It's not funny!! (rubs her hand on Arron's face) take that! hahahahahaha (points at Arron's face)

Arron: HEY! (wipes his face with his arm)

Coco: Woof Woof! (join in on the fun by jumping in the water)

Arron/Hebe: COCO!!

The little bath for Coco turned into a big bubble fight between Arron, Hebe and Coco. The floor was all wet and so was all their clothes, and Coco's little body was filled with bubbles. After bathing Coco both Arron and Hebe were dead tired, both of them lied on the floor taking deep breaths.

Hebe: That was the most fun I've ever had taking a bath for Coco, but the most tiring one of all.

Arron: (looks at Hebe) hahahahaha you still have bubble on your face

Hebe: Where?? (wipes her face)

Arron: here (wipes it for Hebe)

Hebe: Ummmm I am going to get Coco her food.... (stands up and walks away)

Arron: (sighs)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!! I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!! 5 comment for next update!