Love you can never forget Chapter 25

Love you can never forget

 S.E.R: HEBE!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

Hebe: SHUT UP!

Arron: What the hell are you doing babe??

Hebe: YOU! I HATE YOU!!! IT WAS YOUR FAMILY WHO KILLED MY PARENTS!!!

Ella: Hebe! Whatever happened you have to calm down and talk to us about it first.

Hebe: His grandpa killed my parents!

Arron: What kind of are you talking about? I HAVE NO GRANDPA!!

Hebe: (throws a file at Arron) It proves everything!

Arron read through the file and everything he read gave him the biggest shock ever, especially when he read about the death of his parents.

 Rainie: HEBE! you can't kill Arron! He had nothing to do with your parents death! He didn't even know he had a grandpa!!

Hebe: I swore to kill anyone who was related to that mother er who killed my parents and made me suffer! (sets the trigger)

Selina: (slaps Hebe) HEBE WAKE UP FROM THIS WILL YOU!! YOU'RE ABOUT TO KILL SOMEONE YOU LOVE! SOME ONE WHO LOVES YOU BACK!! ARE YOU GOING TO KILL SOMEONE WHO HAD NO CLUE ABOUT ANY OF THIS?? WHAT ABOUT YOUR MORAL! YOU WOULD ONLY KILL THE PEOPLE WHO DESERVES TO DIE! THAN WHAT ABOUT ARRON! DOES HE DESERVE TO DIE?!

Hebe looked at S.E.R than at Arron than at the gun she was holding. She was about to shoot Arron, the guys who she trusted the guy, who she loved.  Hebe's hands started trembiling and tears started running down her face. If Selina didn't slap her back to her senses Arron would probably already be dead. Hebe dropped the gun in her hand and started crouching down back into the corner.

Arron: Hebe......... (walks to Hebe)

Hebe: AHHHHHHHHHHHH LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I HATE EVERYONE!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Arron: HEBE!

Hebe: LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE OR TALK TO ANYONE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ella: We should give her sometime..........

Everyone took a glance at a crying Hebe before walking out. Arron's heart hurted to see Hebe in that state but he knew no matter what he did or said right now would only hurt Hebe even more.

2 weeks already and Hebe was still in her room she didn't eat, and barely drank any water. No one was allowed in her room, not even Coco. Arron told Fahrenheit everything he had read from the file Hebe threw at him the other day. No matter how many people stood outside of Hebe's room begging her to come out to eat or do something she would ignore them and sit on her bed. M.K.J.S.L, Coco, Xiao Bin, Fahrenheit and S.E.R. all tried to persue her but to no luck. Arron sometimes stayed over and sat infront of Hebe's door all day just incase Hebe would come out of her room.

Inside Hebe's bedroom it was still a mess, Hebe was a mess. Yes she took showers but she didn't bother drying her hair or picking a good outfit to wear she just wore a t-shirt and shorts. Everything inside was destroyed all her mickey mouse items, her cell phone, her mirrors, etc.

Hebe's Pov.

Ma, Ba what do I do now?? I don't know what to do anymore.....
I am tired..... I want to see you guys, I want you guys to comfor me like how you guys used to
I need someone to tell me that it's ok and everything will be fine soon


Hebe reached under her bed and took out her box, the box she took out last time she cried in her room. Just like before she took out the video camera her parents left behind. Her trembling hands reached for the play button.

(Video camera)

Hebe: Ma! Ba! 

Income a crying Hebe with her knees scraped and bleeding

HM: Omg Hebe what happened???

Hebe: a fat kid outside pushed me off the swing!

HM: Awwww it's ok baby! (carries Hebe) Stop fimling hubby!!

HD: I want to film this as a memory!!! We need to keep everything that happens every second and minute of our lives

HD's continued to film the crying Hebe while HM attented to Hebe's wound rubbing achol on it and washing it lightly with water.

HM: Which band aid do you want?

HM's took out a huge selections of kid band aids out of  a bag and placed it right infront of Hebe.

Hebe: I want mickey mouse.

HM's rip the wrapper to the band aid and placed it on Hebe's wound.

Hebe: Thank you mommy (kisses her mom)

HM: You're welcome, there's nothing a little band aid can't fix

(End of Video Camera)

Hebe: I don't think a band aid can't fix it this time, the wound in my heart is too big.

BOOM BOOM!! BOOM BOOM!!!

Arron: HEBE BABY! LET ME IN!! LET'S TALK ABOUT IT OK???

Hebe: .........................

Arron: You've been in there for 2 weeks and you haven't eaten anything! you making me worried! Just come out and let me take a look at you. I need to see you!

Hebe:...........................

Arron: Baby please don't this....... how long do you plan on running away from this.

Hebe: Arron just leave..... please........

Arron: Hebe.........

Hebe: I can't love someone who's related to my parents death...... I am sorry Arron......... (crying)

Arron: HEBE DON'T SAY THAT!! I AM NOT RELATED TO HIM!!! HE KILLED MY PARENTS AND THE DAY HE DID THAT HE DISOWNED ME SO I AM NOT RELATED TO HIM IN ANYWAYS!!! HEBE I LOVE YOU AND I AM NOT GIVING UP!!!

Arron slammed his fist against the door once more before leaving the house. He couldn't take it anymore, the ignoring, the silent treatment, the coldness, all the he was getting from Hebe. He couldn't take it anymore. A couple days later Arron stopped showing up at S.H.E.R's house he didn't call, he didn't ask the guys to check on Hebe, he didn't do anything. Hebe some what was glad that Arron had stopped all this but on the inside it hurt her to see Arron give up. What Hebe didn't know was Arron was going crazy not being able to see Hebe or getting treated like as the murder of her parents. Arron smoked and drank everyday it was the only way he could get his mind off of Hebe. Hebe didn't want to see him and couldn't do about it.

Just last night Arron was out at one of Fahnreheit's club and was drinking until he fell to the ground of the club and had to get someone to drive him home. In the morning Arron woke up in his bedroom with a major hang over. Calvin who was awake early today walked into Arron's room and saw him awake.

Calvin: Take it... drunky 

Calvin shortly said handing Arron medicine and water before closing the door. Arron drank more than half the bottle of water in one gulp to crunch his , from the after effects of alcohol. Instead of taking the medicine like his best friend suggested, he reached over beside his bed and took his cigarette pack He lit his cigarette throwing the lighter somewhere on the messy counter
He flipped open his phone with no miss calls or new text msgs for Hebe, he blew out a puff of white smoke, taking a deep breathe, and rubbing his temple with his thumb. Closing his eyes tightly he held on to the phone, gripping it hard between his fingers almost breaking it, as it made an ‘eeeking’ sound, he was slowly losing control over himself.

He threw the phone across his room, the phone hit the wall bounced to the floor with a loud BANG as it crashed with little pieces flying everywhere. 

Arron: K!!! 

He screamed as he shook his head , he was helpless, he wanted to see her, he wanted to kiss her, he wanted to hold her, he wanted and missed Hebe so bad

Arron: FCUKKK!!!! I’M GOING EN CRAZY”

He yelled some more. He just couldn’t stop thinking about her. From the moment he passes out from drinking to the second his eyes opens in the morning, all he could thinks about is her. Calvin looked at Arron’s room from outside the door still closed hearing the shouting. He was making food in the kitchen early in the morning, the

Calvin: , here we go again!!

Calvin rolled his eyes mumbling to himself Jiro came out of his room and walked  into the  kitchen area. He had messy hair and baggy clothes from the night before he slept in.

Jiro: What the is he yelling about?? It’s only 10:00 (yawn)

Calvin: He’s tripping AGAIN!

Calvi said shortly going back in to the fridge to look for food. Jiro scratched his head.

Jiro: what? Again? For god sakes, He’s been like this for the whole en week already, isn’t he tired??

Jiro: He acts like he's never had a girl before

Calvin: Yo, I’ve never seen him like this, not even when he broke up with Bobo HIS FIRST LOVE!, he’s straight up ed up right now 

Jiro: All for a chick? PFF! He just needs a good Lay

Jiro took the milk carton and drank straight from it, Calvin who saw smacked him over the head, making the milk almost go up his nose

Calvin: Use a en cup…would ya? 

Jiro: That hurts!!!

Jiro rubbed the back of his head, milk almost went up his nose from his hit.

Arron: KKKK!!!! AHHH!!

Arron screamed vividly from his room interrupting them again, since the door was closed it wasn’t as loud. Calvin and Jiro both jerked their heads to look at his door

Calvin: I--I think… he’s reached…his--… limit

Jiro:  I-I think it’s time.. to..umm..

They both started afraid and worried for their friend that is truly going crazy. Jiro pointed to Calvin's pocket which held his cell phone 

Calvin: Yeah.. I think so too
 
Calvin reached for his phone taking it out to call the girls. They all needed to talk about both their friends, Arron and Hebe. After the phone call the girls understood what they had to do, they had to bring Hebe out and make her talk to Arron. It was all they could really do afterall maybe after the talk everything will be back to normal.

Selina: HEBE GET OUT OF THAT ROOM RIGHT NOW! I AM NOT JOKING ANYMORE! 3 WEEKS HEBE! HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN ON HIDING!!

Ella: HEBE YOU'RE JUST HURTING YOURSELF BY TRAPPING YOURSELF IN THERE! NOT ONLY ARE YOU HURTING YOURSELF YOU HURTING EVERYONE!

Rainie: ARRON--

The door to Hebe's room opened and there stood Hebe looking all dead. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, she had on track pants, a hoodie with the hood on her head, and  her gun was placed inside her pocket.

Hebe: I am going out........

Hebe brushed past S.E.R and walked down the stairs, she needed to get away from all this. She didn't need people giving her a whole load of everyday, all she needed was time to herself and no one was giving her that time. Before S.E.R could even say anything Hebe was already out the door. By the time the girls had ran downstairs to the front door Hebe was long gone.

Seriously right now Hebe didn't know where she was going, she had no where to go. She just knew she needed time alone to think everything through. Hebe sped through the road like it was nothing passing cars and speeding through red lights. She drove for 3 hours she just drove where ever her car took her right now she didn't give a about where she was. Hebe hopped out of her car and recognized the place immediatly it was the beach Arron and her had went to not long ago. She walked down to the sand and slipped her shoes off, the feeling of her bare feet on the soft sand calmed her down. Hebe sat down on the sand and closed her eyes, the splashing sounds of the waves soothed Hebe, the cool wind blowing on her arms relaxed her. Right now she had all the time in the world to think about whatever she needed to think about there was no one there to give her and no one to pressure her into something she wasn't ready for. Hebe was about to drift off to a little slumber but than a voice called out for her.

Person: Hebe......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!!!! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!