Love you can never forget Chapter 21

Love you can never forget

As much as  Hebe was worried about Arron, she had no idea what was going to happen so she ran towards the car and grabbed her gun inside her bag. It's better to have one safe than both dead. She grabbed a hold of her gun and stuffed a mini knife inside her boots. Hebe was holding her gun in on hand and the other one was holding the piece of paper the person left for her. Hebe looked carefully at the piece of paper that had her directions on it, when Hebe had reached the spot no one was there and she was in the middle of kow where. She was in the middle of a big area in the forest she had entered. It was dark, and it had nothing to do with Arron, but Hebe stood there being patient.

Arron's Pov.
Never had I thought I would do sooo much for just one girl.....
Hebe I hope you forgive me......

(flashback)

(last night)

The guilt of hiding the fact that he started all this and pretended to care was because of a dare. So he sat up and grabbed his cell phone than walked outside to the living room. He dialed in Fahreneheit's number and decided to tell them he was out of the bet. Fahrenheit all agreed with him and decided to tell their girlfriends as well, because unknownly they also fell for their girls.

(end of Flashback)

(Flash back)

(right before dinner)

Arron was on the phone with Fahrenheit and the rest of S.E.R, Arron being on speaker so they could all talk. Downstairs hebe didn't know what was going on at all.

Arron: You guys told your girls right??

Selina: Of course they did! I still can't believe you guys are such jerks!

Arron: So you guys are all ok?

Ella: Yea we're not going to take it against you guys although that was a bit much....

Chun: Well atleast we told you guys instead of having you guys find out for yourself

Arron: Are you guys all still you know.... a couple?

Calvin: Of course we are.... we told the girls our true feelings......

Rainie: They better be true........anyways Arron have you told Hebe yet?

Arron: uhhhhh.... no.....

S.E.R: WHAT? WHY NOT??

Arron: Ok calm down! I need your guys help...

Calvin: What ever you need bro

Arron: I want to tell Hebe tonight btu I am afraid

Selina: YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID! Starting that stupid bet without knowing us first....... now it'a fate that you deal with it.

Arron:.........................

Ella: Selina shut your mouth....... It's bad enough for Arron, he's telling the scariest and evilest person on earth...... how can he not be scared....

Arron: Thank you

Chun: How do you want us to help?

Arron: You know the place we all used to hang out at??

Jiro: Yup

Arron: I need you guys to go there to decorated the place for me

(End of Flashback)

(Flashback)

As soon as Hebe ran off to get tissue, Arron had ran off into the middle of the forest. There he saw S.E.R and Fahrenheit hurriedly trying to finish everything he had asked them to do.

Arron: Finish?? Hebe should be here soon

Chun: yup we just need a plug.........

Arron: Shot!

Calvin: Use Jiro's cell phone!!

Jiro: WHAT??? WHY MY CELL PHONE???

Arron: Just give it! I'll buy you a new one!

Jiro: But I can't!!! this is a couple cell phone!!! I brought it to make it up with Selina! See! (grabs Selina's cell phone) Use yours!

Arron: Mines in the car!

Calvin: Here! (throws his cell phone towards Chun)

Chun hurriedly broke apart the cell phone and attached the wires of the cell phone to the plug of the lights.

Calvin: My cell phone........

Arron: Leave! I'll get you a new one when we get back

(End of Flashback)

Hebe looked all around and could find Arron anywhere, she was about to call the person out when all of a sudden the tree's lit up, there was christmas lights all wrapped around the trees that were surrounding her. The tree infront of Hebe sat a giant Mickey Mouse holding onto half a heart, and on the other side of Mickey was Minnie mouse holding onto the other half of the heart, surround Mickey and Minnie mouse was little mickeys. Hebe looked around in surprise, she was already confused to start with and now this was confusing her even more. What surprised her even more was Arron walking out from between 2 trees, and nothing was wrong with him.

Hebe: What's going on?

Arron: Hebe I have something to tell you.... I am not sure after you hear this if you'll still choose to trust me, or if i'd still be alive.

Hebe: What are you talking about?

Arron: (walks towards Hebe) Hebe....... Doing this isn't because I am asking for forgiveness..... I am doing this because I want to..... I am tell you because I want to......

Hebe: What's wrong with you Arron?

Arron: (looks Hebe in the eyes) Hebe the only reason we ended up where we are today is beause I started a bet with the guys........ We all betted to see who would be able to last the longest dating you girls...... I never thought about how you would feel after I told you about the bet...... I never really did care about you...... When I dragged you out to the living room to play truth or dare with us wasn't because I cared, it was because I wanted to, so i could get closer to you. The winner of the bet would be able to get a car from every single member..... but I am telling you all this now because I care....... I've fallen for you Hebe..... I am not sure when it started but I know I can't hurt you anymore, I have to tell you everything..... I want you to know the truth..... please forgive me Hebe......

Hebe stared at Arron, she could tell from his eyes that he was actually sorry about it. That he was feeling depress because of it. But Hebe couldn't tell if everything he said was the truth... just when she thought maybe she could give it her all, he goes on and tells her that all this was actually a bet. She had no idea what he said yesterday or the day before or even the day before the accident or after the accient was real...... she needed to get away and right now...... she needed to think about it....

Hebe: I....I....don't know....

Hebe ran away, she ran as fast as her feet could take her. She ran out of the forest, she ran past Arron's car. Tears were running down her face non-stop, she had no idea where she was going. She just knew she had to leave, she had to go somewhere. Arron who was left behind sat on the ground, unknowingly a tear fell from his face. Fahrenheit and S.E.R had witnessed everything, they all stood their feeling sorry for Arron and Hebe. Everyone right now knew it was better to leave Hebe and Arron alone atleast long enough for them to think things through.

Arron: I am sorry Hebe.......... 

Ella looked at the sight of Arron being hopeless and couldn't stand it anymore. Arron sat there for almost 10 mins already and yet he was doing nothing. So she stomped towards Arron and pulled him up.

Ella: Arron! Look at yourself! Why are you being so hopeless now!! IF you actually like Hebe than go chase after her and tell her how much you like her!!!

Arron: she hates me

Ella: (punches Arron) DOES IT MATTER?? I MEAN SHE HAS THE RIGHTS TO HATE YOU! SHE HAS THE RIGHTS TO HATE ALL OF US RIGHT NOW! BUT IF YOU THINK OF IT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH ALOT! WHEN THERE'S A PROBLEM NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN THERE FOR HER! THIS IS YOUR FAULT, SO YOU HAVE TO GO AND BE THERE FOR HER! IF YOU DON'T THAN FORGET ABOUT SEEING HEBE EVER AGAIN!

Arron stared at Ella, everything Ella had just said to him, and the punch woke him up. He stood up and started running after Hebe, He knew by now Hebe had probably gone pretty far, but that didn't stop him at all he needed to find Hebe, He needed to. 

Hebe hadn't stopped running yet, her feets were killing her but she didn't want to stop, she couldn't until the pain in her heart was gone. Just as if the sky is feeling her pain and as if it was crying with her, it started to rain. But the cold rain didn't stop Hebe from running, Hebe infact likes the rain it covers her from feeling so weak. It's as if the rain is crying for her and she wasn't actually the one crying.

Arron ran full speed, he didn't want to give up just yet, he wanted to find Hebe. Arron having longer legs was running really fast he's been running for about 5 mins, and right now he's seeing a figure a faint one...

Arron: HEBE!!!!

Hebe didn't stopped at the call of her name, because she had recognized the voice, it was Arron. Hebe continued to run away, and when Arron saw he ran faster as fast as his feet could take him. He ran until his hand had a full grasp around Hebe's wrist.Arron pulled Hebe to face towards him and when she did, he slammed his lips against Hebe's lips.

As Hebe's body was slammed against Arron's body she felt warm in his embrace even though it was raining. Hebe was struggling at first but soon gave up. When Arron broke apart from Hebe, he stared intently at her and having a strong hold on Hebe's arm.

Arron: Hebe please listen to me. Hebe right now I know for sure you're everything i want. It's not because of a bet anymore, it's because of my heart. You have manage to capture it. I want you to trust me, not matter how long it takes. I want you to give it your all and fall in love with me, because I've fallen to deep for you to let you go, HEBE I LOVE YOU!!!! 

Hebe stared at Arron in surprise, she was surprise from the confession. She was surprised that Arron would go so much for her. Although back the forest she couldn't tell if what Arron said was true, but right now it was all she could tell right now, Arron was telling the truth.

Arron: Please give me a chance Hebe, I'll show you how much I love you.

Arron wrapped his arms around Hebe tightly, not wanting to let go. Hebe stood there doing nothing, she stood there still surprise from everything. The confession about the bet earlier, and the confession now. Slowly Hebe closed her eyes, she tried searching for an answer from her heart, and slowly Hebe's arms found their way around Arron. When Arron felt Hebe's arms around him he smiled knowing Hebe's answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!!! I WROTE 3 CHAPTERS TODAY!!! .