Love you can never Chapter 15

Love you can never forget
Hebe: LET ME GO!!

Person: No can do I need my gang to be 2nd ranking and to do that i need to get rid of S.H.E.R's killer now wouldn't I?

Hebe: WHO THE ARE YOU? AND WHERE IS DANSON?!??

The person behind the light walked out, out came Johnathan, Hebe's ex.

Hebe: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT??

Johnathan: I WANT SECOND RANKING! And now that I know you girls are the leader of S.H.E.R i guess it's alot easier getting rid of you guys

Hebe: Bring Danson out right now!

Johnathan: Bring him out!

2 of Johnathan's man carried an injured Danson out of from a corner. He was tied up and had a couple bruises here and there.

Danson: MMMMMM!!!!!

Jonathan: (kicks Danson) Shut the hell up!

Hebe: DON'T HURT HIM! it's me you want!

Johnathan: (snickers) what a loyal leader

Hebe: I am here! You said as long as I come you'll let him go!

Johnathan: Well I've been thinking, I can't do that. If I do he'll just expose everything and ruin my plans

Hebe: I'll make sure he doesn't!

Johnathan: And how will you do that?

Hebe: I'll kill his family if he does

Johnathan crouches down right beside Hebe and held her chin and smirked at her.

Johnathan: Maybe I shouldn't have dumped you then.

Hebe: (whips her head away and glares at Johanthan) Let him go

Johnathan: Release him

Johnathan's mens released Danson but not forgetting to give Danson a kick on the stomache.

Danson: (stands up) Thank you Hebe jie! Thank you Danson goh! (bows)

Johnathan: (grabs Danson's collar) If anything gets expose I am definetly not letting you go, you got that??

Danson: (nods) Bye Hebe jie (pats Hebe's shoulders)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selina: I can't get a hold of Hebe

Rainie: She's not in her room either

Ella: She said she'd be in there, when I last saw her

Selina: Maybe she's back at the triad. Let's go check.

At S.H.E.R's territory, they saw their mens rushing around to clean up the place.  Running inside S.E.R saw the triad all messed up and trashed.

Selina: Xiao Gui!

Xiao Gui: S.E.R Jie! (bows)

Selina: What happened here??

Xiao Gui: The tigers attacked, we didn't have time to contact you guys. But they left in a hurry so they didn't do much damage.

Ella: Ok, but have you seen Hebe?

Xiao Gui: No, sorry. Is something wrong?

Rainie: Hebe went missing.....

In right than Danson walked in, all bruised up. S.E.R turned towards the door and saw Danson. Suspicious they walked up to him and asked him what was wrong. But Danson said it was nothing, being the smart one Selina knew he wasn't telling the truth.

Selina: (grabs a pocket knife from her boots and sticks in at Danson's neck) Spit it out! Or you'll be the first to be killed by me!  (glares at Danson)

Ella/Rainie: Selina!

Danson: I am telling the truth!

Selina: (pushes the knife deeper) Don't play stupid with me!

Danson: The leader of Tigers has her!! He threaten to kill Genie and my daughter if I didn't lead Hebe Jie to the factory!

Selina: (kicks Danson away) Where is she??

Danson: They're at the abandon factory by *****river

Rainie: tell everyone to meet in the main office NOW!

Danson nodded his head and ran away to call everyone else, in less than 5 mins hundreds of mens were gather in side the big office. S.E.R sat in the front thinking of plans. After discussing for a while they came up with a plan.

Ella: Since Danson and his family maybe in danger we want you, Danson, and Taeyang, G-D, Daesung, Seung Ri, and TOP  to stay at your house and protect your family. Make sure to keep 2 boxes of bullets with you and a gun.

Danson and big bang nodded their and walked out of the office to get ready to leave.

Selina: Tablo, you lead of the rest of the people that stays here got it?

Tablo: Yes Selina Jie

Rainie: all 20 of you guys come with us, the rest stay and make sure this time nothing goes wrong! Make sure everyone has a gun with them!

Mens: YES S.E.R JIE! (bows)

Selina: You guys can leave!

The mens all bowed and left their room to get ready.

Selina: I think we should call Fahrenheit, afterall Arron is dating Hebe now. He's now part of Hebe's life.

Ella and Rainie nodded in agreement. As soon as Arron got the call the rushed to S.H.E.R's triad with Fahrenheit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebe: Now what do you want?

Johnathan: I won't be long wait for me ok? (walks away)

In a couple minutes Johanthan came out holding Catherine's arm. Catherine was struggling but stopped once she saw Hebe.

Catherine: Hebe...........

Johnathan: (hands Catherine a whip) Let's have alittle fun before we kill you shall we?

Catherine: (stares at Johanthan)

Johanthan: take it! and whip her!

Catherine took the whip and started whipping Hebe who was tied up against the wall.

Hebe: AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Johanthan: Just like music to my ear. (holds Hebe's chin) I'll be second in no time (smirks) CONTINUE!

Catherine looked at Hebe and turned away and started whipping Hebe again over and over. Their was slashes of red all over her body from her face to her legs.

Hebe: (blood coming from ) ahhhhhh!!!! ahhhhh!!!!

Johnathan: hahahahahaha! aren't you second ranking?!? why aren't you fighting back??? you're suppose to be really strong! FIGHT BACK!! hahahahahahahhaahaha!!!!

BOOM! BOOM!

Arrn: LET ME IN!

Hebe: Arron............

Johanthan: THAT GUY EXPOSED US!!!

Boom! The door to the factory was knocked down with Arron's kick. He walked in and saw Hebe bleeding, blood seeping through her clothes.
Arron: HEBE!!! (looks at Johnathan) LET HER GO!!! (takes out his gun)

Johnathan: (takes out his gun) do anything I don't like and I'll blow her brains out!

Arron: (puts his gun down) What do you want?

Johnathan: Well since Fahrenheit's leader is here, I'll do a trade with you. I'll let Hebe go if you come and take her place. Afterall 1st is better than being 2nd (smirks)

Hebe: DON'T!!! ARRON JUST LEAVE!!! HE'S LYING!

Johanthan: (slaps Hebe) shut the up !!!

Arron: I'LL DO IT!!

Hebe: Arron don't do it!! please!!!

Arron: (ignores Hebe)

Johnathan: tie him up!!!

Arron's Mens: ARRON GOH!!

Johnathan: Tell them to leave!

Arron: Leave!!!

Arron's men hesitantly left the building knowing better to leave than have their boss be in more danger than he already was. Johanthan's men tied Arron up and threw him against the wall next to Hebe.

Arron: Let Hebe go!!

Johnathan: (smirks) I rather have fun with both leaders from 1st and 2nd gang leader

Arron: BASTARD!!

Johnathan: (kicks Arron) This is what you get for trying to be a hero!

Hebe: STUPID! WHY'D YOU COME! I NEVER ASKED YOU TO COME!

Arron: Because I care!

Johnthan: Awwww how sweet! let's see how sweet you guys can be! HIT THEM!!

Johnathan's men released Hebe letting her fall to the ground next to Arron. The mens kicked and punched and had baseball bats and were whacking. Arron layed his body on top of Hebe's to protect her.

Arron: Ughhh!! (biting his lips)

Hebe: Why won't you just leave???

Arron: You're my girl. I am not going to let anything happen to you, I promise. (blood coming out of his mouth)

Hebe: (crying) please.... Arron.........

BOOM!!! S.E.R and their mens came in and so did Fahrenheit and their mens. Both gang surrounded Johnathan and his group of mens.

Chun: You mind as well give up, you're surrounded by both 1st and 2nd rankings

Johnathan: NEVER!!!! (takes out a gun and points at Hebe and Arron) Any of you guys make a move and I'll shoot them both!

Catherine: Johnathan! just leave!

Johnathan: I am noing to give up just like this!!! 

Catherine: WE'RE GOING TO DIE IF WE CONTINUE TO STAY HERE!!!

Johnathan: SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!!

Calvin shot Johnathan's gun out of his grip, making the gun fly away.

Catherine: AHHH!! (croutching down)

Jiro: Let them go!!

Johnathan: hahahahahahha if I am not going to win today than we all mind as well die together (pulls out a gernade)

Selina: you're crazy!!!

Catherine: We can't die!! WHAT IS DAVID GOING TO DO IF WE DIE??? HE'S OUR KID! HE'S ONLY 8 MONTHS OLD!!

Johnathan: (glares at Catherine) DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID?? HE'S DANNY'S KID! I CHOSE NOT TO KNOW BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!

Catherine: (cries) hahaha love? you don't even know what that is!!!!! IF YOU DID LOVE ME YOU WOULDN'T FORCE ME INTO DATING YOU BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH!!! I WOULDN'T BE YOUR LITTLE . ME AND THREATNENING TO KILL ME IF I BROKE UP WITH YOU! if you really did love me you would've been happy for me even if I wasn't with you. I am tired.... I've suffered sooooo much over the years with you! I can't take it anymore!! I AM LIVING A LIFE FULL OF REGRETS, AND GUILT!! I'VE HURTED THE ONES I'VE REALLY LOVE, HEBE, DANNY, AND DAVID!! YOU MADE ME LIE TO HEBE! YOU MADE ME INTO A BAD PERSON! YOU RUINED MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HEBE!!!!!!

Hebe: Catherine..........

Johnathan: SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Catherine: I can't stand living like this anymore........

Catherine grabbed the gun that flew out of Johnathan's hand from before and pointed it at Johnathan.

Catherine: But I am willing to forgive you if you, turn yourself in to the police and start over

Johnathan: What am i suppose to do when I come out?? I'll have nothing left! I won't have you, I won't have the gang, no family, and no friends!! I AM NOT STUPID (pulls the trigger to the gernade)

Catherine: I am not going to let you hurt anyone else!! (runs towards Johnathan and grabs the gernade) LEAVE!! GET EVERYONE OUT!!!!

Johnathan: LET GO!!!! 

Catherine: NOW!!!!

Rainie: What about you!??!? we can't leave you!!!

Catherine: (smiles) I am ok JUST LEAVE!!!

Hebe: WE CAN'T LEAVE YOU! YOU'LL DIE!!

Catherine: I am sorry Hebe.........

Catherine put her whole body weight on Johnathan's making sure the bomb doesn't touch the ground or leave Johnathan's hand. Fahrenheit's men carried the injured Arron outside while S.H.E.R's men carried the struggling Hebe outside. Everyone was outside far enough from the factory, a couple of S.H.E.R's mens were sent to go inside to get Catherine but before the could the factory exploded infront of everyone's eyes. Catherine didn't manage to come out, so she ended up dying with Johnathan.

Hebe: NO!!! LET GO!!! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!!! I HAVE TOO!!!! IT WASN'T HER FAULT!! WE CAN'T LET HER DIE!!! SHE CAN'T DIE YET!! I HAVEN'T FORGIVEN HER!!!

BOOM! more fire was added to the building causing half of it to collapse.

Rainie: (hugs Hebe) we can't let you go in there.... it's too late....

Hebe: We can't let her die....... (faints)

Arron: HEBE!!!!

Calvin: (holds Arron down) We have to get you and Hebe to the hospital first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT PLEASE!!! ATLEAST 5 UNTIL NEXT POST!!! THANK YOU!!!