The Notice

[HIATUS] Together We Are One

Changmin ran back to class, his face blushing a bright shade of red. He can't believe what had just happened between him and his sister a moment ago.

" What the hell ? Did I just told her I love her ? I.. I mean.. did I just kissed her ? " Changmin smacked his head in disbelieve.

Changmin was at a loss of words. He felt extremely foolish and ashamed of himself. He didn't know what to do. How would he ever face his sister again ? Indeed, he knew he was having feelings for his sister.. but he didn't wanted her to know. Siblings love were always forbidden.. it was bad luck, it was way out of this world.

" Aish.. how am I ever going to face Michiie again ? " Changmin thought to himself as he held his head in his hands.

The rest of the day passed by as a blur for Changmin. He couldn't even concentrate in class, let on completing his assignment. He was really ashamed and he felt that God just left him on the streets.

" Aish, this is so humiliating ! " Changmin complained to himself.

He could only hope that Michiie would somehow forget about the incident and move on with her life. He hoped so much that he could become the brother of hers all over again. He wished he could turned back time. He wished she wouldn't trouble herself too much about it.

" Okay, I am going to talk to her about. Tell her it's all a big mistake. " Changmin nodded as he thought to himself.

 

 

~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~

 

 

[Meanwhile on the other side of the school..]

Jaejoong was walking along the corridor towards the Science laboratory as he stumbled upon an announcement on the notice board. It was a piano recital competition. The prize money was worth thinking about. Jaejoong thought about his siblings especially Yunho who was working so hard to support their family. He then decided to take part in the competition, mainly for the prize money. He proceeded to look into the notice, catching every detail of the competition mentioned on it.

 

The 6th Annual International Piano Recital Competition

 

           Time     :       2.00 pm - 5.00 pm

           Date     :        Auditions (2nd - 5th of April 2009)

                                    Finals (7th of April 2009)

           Venue   :      The Grand Auditorium, Seoul International High School

           Prizes       1st Prize ($ 5000 and a laptop)

                                   2nd Prize ($ 3000 and a laptop)

                                   3rd Prize ($ 1500 and a laptop)

                                   5 Consolation Prizes ($ 1000)

 

What are you waiting for ? Join us NOW !

Please sign up the latest by 31st March 2009. To join, please contact Mrs. Park at 06-35789091. We hope to see you there.

 

Jaejoong read through the notice again and again. He was certain to join the competition. Piano was his passion ever since he was a kid. He thought about the days he used to play the piano while Michiie would hum along with him. She would always request and beg him to play that one very song again and again.

" Jaejoong oppa, one more time.. please ? "

" But I am tired Michiie.. "

" Oppa, one more time.. just one more... "

" I already played that for the 10th time already for you today... "

" Please.. oppa... please !! "

" Aww, okay.. but this is the last one for today.. arrasso ? "

" Ne, thank you oppa.. saranghae ! "

He smiled as the flashbacks flooded his mind. The song was still so clear in his mind, despite that he hadn't been playing it for months already. That was a piece written all by himself. He was proud of his masterpiece and he was also glad that his siblings, especially Michiie enjoyed his song.

" Michiie ah, I hope you will love this plan of mine.. I will play that song for you again. You will support me right ? " Jaejoong thought to himself.