Ahh.. It Hurts.. !

[HIATUS] Together We Are One

After they had settled Yunho's procedure out of the hospital, all of them headed to a small little restaurant located in the middle of Seoul. It wasn't really a grand or fancy restaurant, just a moderate one with minimal decorations in it. They walked in and soon found themselves a table. A waiter came to their service as he gave them a menu showing a list of food available in that small yet cosy looking restaurant.

" So, what do you want to eat ? " Yunho asked them as he browsed through the menu.

" Dukbokki ? Jajangmyun ? Kimbap ? " Yunho continued as he eyes scrolled down the menu.

" I want everything.. on the list ! " said Changmin greedily as he his lips.

" Eve-everything ? " Yunho looked wide-eyed at his dongsaeng Changmin.

" Ne, hyung.. Everything ! " Changmin insisted again.

The others could only shake their heads in disbelieve. Yunho called quite a number of dishes ranging from the small kimbap pieces to the big bowl of jajangmyun. Changmin's eyes were shining and his mouth watered as he saw the variety of food laid down on the table in front him and also his siblings.

" Now, I am only treating all of you once. I don't know when I can treat all of you again.. " Yunho said in a disappointing tone.

" Wae oppa ? " Michiie asked him curiously, wanting to know the answer to his statement.

" We are really running out of money already. I think I am going to start working soon.. part time.. maybe.. so that I can get us all some money.. " Yunho told them about his plans.

" Hyung, why didn't you tell us earlier ? I wouldn't have made you called so much food.. I am sorry.. " Changmin said apologeticly as he regretted the decision he had made earlier.

" No.. Don't worry about it.. I will managed.. We will managed.. The money ran out because of the hospital bills we had to pay during Jaejoong and my stay at the hospital. But.. don't worry.. we will managed.. " Yunho said as he tried to comfort his siblings.

" I will go working with you.. " Changmin said, voicing out his opinions on the matter.

" We will see to it when it happens.. now just eat.. and don't worry about it.. " Yunho replied Changmin, insisting on not discussing the matter further.

 

 

~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~

 

 

They went back to the orphanage once they had finished their meal. When they reached the orphanage, Changmin started to feel sick. The pain in his stomach was disturbing but he thought that he could still handle it. They went on with their daily routines like finishing their homeworks and doing their revisions before all four of them finally went to bed.

The four of them cuddled together as the coldness of the night started to creep into their skin. Yunho, Jaejoong and Michiie was sleeping really soundly before Changmin started to moan in pain.

" Ahh.. Ahh.. " Changmin mumbled as he tried to keep his voice down. He was afraid he would wake his siblings up.

He tossed and tumbled on the bed, trying hard not to think about the pain. His body then accidently bumped onto Michiie when he was trying to turn around. He clutched onto his stomach as he bit on his lips, trying to remain as quiet as possible.

" Changmin oppa, why are you turning around so much ? " Michiie asked as she nudged her third brother.

She went closer to him as she hugged him from behind. Changmin's back was wet and sweaty. Michiie held onto him as she felt his now-already-wet pyjamas.

" Oppa, you're so sweaty.. are you okay ? " Michiie questioned her brother again.

Changmin was hesitating to answer her question but he finally managed to mutter a " I.. I am... Ahh..... fine.. Michiie.. Ahh.. Just.. Ahh... Go to... Ahh.. sleep.. "

" Oppa ? " Michiie said as she sat up straight on the bed.

Changmin turned to look at her, revealing his sweaty and flushed face as he was trying so hard to endure the pain. Her eyes widened as she saw him clutching him stomach tightly.

" Changmin oppa, you okay ? Where does it hurt ? Tell me now... " Michiie asked him again as she wiped the sweat off his face.

" I.. I.. d-don't know.. It.. j-just hurts.. s-so m-much now.. Ahh.. " Changmin said as he fought against the increasing pain in his stomach.

" Let go oppa.. Let me see.. Let go now... " Michiie said as she removed Changmin's pyjamas revealing his stomach area.

She touched it softly, moving around as she pressed on it softly.. finding the place that was hurting her brother.

" Does it hurt here ? " she asked him as she pressed on his stomach slowly.

" N-No... " Changmin replied weakly.

" What about here ? " Michiie asked as she pressed another area of Changmin's stomach.

" Ahh... y-yes.. t-tthere.. " Changmin said as tears started to form in his eyes.

" I think you ate too much just now. Wait, stay here.. a while.. I will get some medicine.. Painkillers.. " Michiie said to him before she ran out of the room.

She came back moments later when some painkillers and a glass of water. " Oppa, here.. take this.. " she said as she handed Changmin the painkillers.

Changmin took them from her, putting them into mouth as he swallowed them hard. " Slow oppa, slow.. here.. have some water.. " Michiie said as she pat her brother's back softly.

" It will take a while for the pain to ease.. endure it a little okay ? " Michiie said as she rubbed her brother's back with her hands.

Changmin nodded as he hugged his little sister. " Michiie ah, gomawo.. Please don't tell Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung about this ? " he pleaded towards Michiie.

" Ne, arraso. Let's have some sleep now okay ? " Michiie said yawning towards her brother.

" Sleep here.. with me.. " Changmin said as he offered her his pillow, watching the youngest slowly drifting into her dreamland.

He then proceeded to lie down beside her. He carressed her cheeks as he watched her sleep." My sister's the best.. " Changmin said to himself before he himself, drifted off into a deep sleep.