The Feeling of A Family

[HIATUS] Together We Are One

[Five days later..]

Yunho awaken to the sound of a monitor beeping by his side. He was lying on a bed with IV drips all around his hands. He saw his siblings sleeping soundly on the sofa opposite his bed. He smiled when he saw them sleeping, those innocent looks that would only show when they were all together. He tried to move a little but he failed as the pain was really killing him. He continued to look around the room, white walls, a little small brown cabinet and on top of it was a small vase of flowers.

" That must be Michiie's work. She's the only one who knows about flowers.. " Yunho thought to himself smiling as he looked at the vase of flowers there.

He has just closed his eyes to rest when Jaejoong came over to check on him. Jaejoong sat beside Yunho's bed and looked at his brother. Jaejoong placed his hand onto Yunho's as he gently carressed his twin's fingers. Yunho's eyes fluttered open to look at Jaejoong. Jaejoong smiled as he saw Yunho looking at him. Jaejoong was about to call Michiie and Changmin up but he was stopped by Yunho.

" No.. let them rest.. They can see me later.. " Yunho said as he pulled Jaejoong's hand to prevent him from getting up.

Jaejoong rubbed his twin's hand gently trying to warm his brother up. " It's okay.. I am fine.. I am not cold.. " Yunho said as he looked at Jaejoong's action.

Jaejoong then started to look at Yunho. He was trying to say something, but Yunho couldn't figure it out. " You.. Me ? Wae ? Huh ? Slow down Jaejoong, I can't understand what you are trying to tell me.. " Yunho said before he laughed looking at a pouting Jaejoong.

Jaejoong then took out his handphone for his pocket and started to type in a message on the little screen of his handphone. His fingers were clicking on the keypad fast and the message was already out in no time.

 

I said.. why did you go out of the classroom when I told you not to ? They aren't nice people, I knew you would eventually get hurt.

Why ? You're foolish sometimes. Did you know how much you made me, Changmin and Michiie worried ?

We thought you wouldn't even survive through all this.

Michiie cried again and it's all your fault !

 

He then showed the message to Yunho. Yunho read it slowly before looking back at a dissapointed and upset Jaejoong. He felt really sorry that he had made all of his siblings worried again. He tried to hold onto Jaejoong's hand but Jaejoong pulled away quickly, trying to avoid the glance giving by Yunho. Yunho knew Jaejoong was being emotional again as tears started to drop from his eyes.

" Mi.. Mianhae, Jaejoong.. I am really.. really sorry.. But I couldn't just sit there and watch you get bullied all the time. It hurts my feelings a lot, do you know ? " Yunho said as tears also started to form in his eyes.

Jaejoong glanced back at a sobbing Yunho. He knew it wasn't Yunho's fault at all, Yunho was just trying to make sure that he wasn't going to get bullied or hurt further. Michiie awoke to see both of the elder brothers having a talk. She saw Jaejoong and Yunho crying as well. Curious as to what was going on, she walked quietly towards them.

" Yunho oppa.. gwenchana ? " Michiie said as he came to sit beside Jaejoong.

" Nan gwenchana... " he said as he smiled towards Michiie.

" Yah.. oppa, wae ? Why did you do that ? " Michiie asked suddenly in an angry tone.

" Do what ? " Yunho asked, trying to act dumb.

" Do... do that ! Why.. did - " Jaejoong carried Michiie and placed a hand onto her small little mouth. He shook his saying saying that she should say nothing more about this.

" Gomawo, Jaejoong.. I owe you this ! " Yunho said as he sighed.

" You're so mean, Jaejoong oppa.. not fair ! " Michiie said as she drummed on Jaejoong's shoulder softly.

Yunho chuckled as he saw his sister throwing a tantrum on his brother. He loved it when all of them were together. The feel of a family.. the feeling of love was so strong. He wished time would just stop there.. where he could always be happy with his siblings. Nothing was important to him anymore except his siblings.

" YAH ! Why didn't anybody wake me up ? " Changmin complained as he rubbed his eyes.

" Put me down now, Jaejoong oppa ! You're mean ! " Michiie said as she pushed Jaejoong away gently.

She ran all the way towards Changmin and stood there with Changmin. " Eh ? Wae ? You mad with Jaejoong hyung now ? " Changmin asked his sister.

" Oppa is so mean.. he shut me up ! " Michiie complained as she pouted.

Jaejoong and Yunho could only shake their heads when they heard what their sister was accusing them about. Changmin on the other hand had no idea as to what was going on.

" What's going on ? " Changmin asked again.

" Nevermind, let's forget all this now. I want to go home.. I will treat you guys out for dinner tonight okay ? " Yunho said trying to cut the conversation short.

" We're on !!! " shouted Michiie and Changmin loudly together.

Jaejoong smiled as he listened to their cheers. " Yunho, you surely know how to take care of these two younger ones ! " Jaejoong thought to himself.