I.. I Love You..

[HIATUS] Together We Are One

The next day, Changmin woke up to see his little sister Michiie hugging him tightly. Her little hand was placed on his abdomen. He smiled as he saw her cute little sleeping face.

" She looks like an angel.. " Changmin said as he ran his fingers in her hair.

" C-Chang.. M-Min.. o-op.. pa.. " she said as she mumbled in her sleep.

" She's so cute.. aish.. " Changmin chuckled as he heard her mumbling his name.

" What are the two of you doing ? " Yunho asked suddenly.

Changmin nearly jumped out of fright. " H-Hyung ? " Changmin called out.

I asked.. What are the two of you doing still lying down on the bed ? " Yunho asked a little bit louder this time.

" Michiie is still asleep, hyung.. " Changmin answered back.

" Get her up or we are all going to be late for school... " Yunho replied back.

" Ahh.. ne, hyung ! " Changmin nodded.

Changmin looked at Michiie again. Her cute little face as she sleeps looked really innocent and pure. He shook her body gently as he tried to wake her up.

" Michiie ah.. it's time to wake up already.. " Changmin said to her softly.

" Jae.. Joong oppa.. I.. " she continued to mumble in her sleep.

" Michiie... wake up princess.. Jaejoong oppa is getting ready for school already.. " Changmin replied to her mumbles.

" No.. Jaejoong oppa, don't leave me.. wait.. " she replied as she sat up rubbing her eyes sleepily.

She pouted as she saw Changmin laughing at her reaction. " You're mean, Changmin oppa. I should have just let you suffer all by yourself yesterday night ! "  she snapped at Changmin.

" Mianhae, Michiie.. I am sorry.. please don't say that.. you love me don't you ? You wouldn't want to see me suffer right ? " Changmin said to his sister apologeticly.

Michiie looked at her brother in disbelieve. A moment ago, he was so annoying laughing at her and then suddenly he turned into a nice little guy saying sorry and stuffs like that. " Oppa, you're unbelievable.. So much for your attitude problems.. " Michiie hammered a reply towards Changmin before she sticked her tongue out towards him.

" Yah.. Michiie.. ! " Changmin screamed at her sister.

 

 

~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~

 

 

All four of them got ready for school like usual. But Michiie chose to walk closely with Changmin today, leaving Yunho and Jaejoong walking by themselves behind.

" Michiie ah, why aren't you holding Jaejoong's oppa hands like you always do ? " Yunho asked his sister as he was curious about her sudden change in routine.

" Nothing oppa, I wanna talk with Changmin oppa today.. I'll be back to Jaejoong oppa tomorrow.. I promise... " Michiie replied back.

" Michiie ah, what's with you today ? I thought you were angry with me this morning ? " Changmin questioned her again.

" I just want to know if you're okay ? Does your stomach still hurt like yesterday ? " Michiie asked as she looked at Changmin with concern.

" Ah.. I am fine Michiie. Thank you for yesterday ! " Changmin replied as he smiled at her.

 

When they reached school, all of them parted to their respective classes as usual. Little did Michiie knew that someone was watching her from afar. She went into her class and sat at her table. She was about to open her book when one of her classmates called her.

" Michiie, can you some out for a while ? I need to talk to you. " stated the boy.

Michiie followed the boy out from her class. He brought her towards a lonely corridor. They stood there for some time, as Michiie waited for the boy to start talking. She almost wanted to leave but the boy stopped her.

" Michiie, I want you to be my boyfriend. I like you.. so much.. " that boy stated.

She looked at him curiously. " I am sorry but I don't think I know you.. " Michiie replied back politely as she turned around, wanting to walk back to her classroom.

" My.. My name's Minho. I.. I love you really.. I need you so badly now.. " the guy named Minho said as he held her hand tightly.

" I don't like you.. and I don't think I am ready to be your girlfriend.. " Michiie snapped back at him, yanking his hand away from hers.

" I am not letting you go.. unless you agree to be mine... " Minho stated as he started to grab Michiie's wrists again.

He held pinned her wrist tightly against the wall, preventing her from running away. He then forced a kiss onto . Michiie was about to yell out in fear. But Minho's lips were on hers and her shouts all came out as mumbles. One thing that both of them didn't know was that Changmin had witnessed everything, the whole scene. Changmin got angry as he saw Minho taking advantage of his sister. His hands balled into fists as he stomped towards them.

" YAH, GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF MY SISTER !!! " Changmin yelled at them.

Minho turned to look at him but he was immediately punched in the face by Changmin. Michiie ran towards her brother hugging him tightly as if someone was going to steal him from her.

Minho chuckled as he saw Michiie's worried look at her face. " Come on, I was just having some fun with your sister. I bet she loved that ! " he added trying to piss Changmin off.

 

" Bam ! "

 

Another punch landed on Minho's left cheek. " Take that ! Now get lost before I beat the hell out of you... bastard ! " Changmin screamed at him. Changmin was about to give his second blow when Michiie held his hands.

" Enough oppa.. enough.. " Michiie said towards her raging brother, Changmin.

" You okay there ?  " he asked as he hugged her tightly.

" I am f-fine oppa. Thank you.. " she said as she hugged him back.

" Your lips are bleeding.. " Changmin said as he examined her lips.

" It's okay.. I said I am fine.. " Michiie snapped as she hated the extra attention that her brother was giving her.

" Stay by my side now.. from now onwards.. " Changmin said in a serious tone.

Michiie was about to reject but she was silenced by Changmin's kiss towards her lips. " I love you, Michiie.. since.. since.. ahh, nevermind... this is so wrong.. " he muttered before he ran away ashamed of his own reaction.

Michiie stared at her brother who was running away from her. The words he said kept ringing in her mind. " I love you, Michiie.. since.. since.. ahh, nevermind... this is so wrong..

Michiie shook her head trying to get it out of her mind. " That ain't happening.. Changmin oppa was just angry at Minho.. that's why he said that.. " she said as she tried to calm herself down.