The Accident

[HIATUS] Together We Are One

 

Jaejoong, umma and appa will be back by tonight. Please make sure the others have taken their dinner and make sure they go to bed early okay ? I am counting on you, alright ? 

- Love, umma.

 

Jaejoong stared at the message sent by his mother 10 minutes ago. He smiled as he read what was written on the small screen of his handphone.

" When's umma coming back oppa ? " the youngest, Michiie asked.

" She will be back soon.. tonight. Now, go to bed. It's late.. and have you finished your homework ? " Jaejoong asked his sister in a loving tone.

" It's all done already. You should be checking on Changmin oppa, not me. I am a good girl.. I always finish my homework. " Michiie said as she pouted in front of her brother.

" Okay.. okay.. I am sorry princess.. Up you go to bed now ! " Jaejoong said as he gave his little sister a kiss goodnight.

" Minnie.. off to bed now as well... School tomorrow ! " Jaejoong shouted towards his dongsaeng, Changmin's room.

" Hyung, another 10 more minutes please.. I am still in a game here.. " Changmin shouted back a reply.

Jaejoong shook his head when he heard Changmin's reply. He was about to go upstairs when his phone rang and vibrated loudly on the dining table below. An unknown number was shown on the screen.

" Yoboseyo ? " Jaejoong said as he answered the phone.

Minutes later, a loud crash was heard in the dining room. Jaejoong had accidently dropped his handphone after hearing what the caller had said to him. His eyes went wide in horror and all the bad thoughts started to wash into his already frustrated little mind. Yunho, Changmin and Michiie came running down when they heard the loud crash in the dining room.

" Jae, you okay there ? " Yunho asked him, surprised to see Jaejoong sitting on the floor.

" Oppa, what's wrong ? " Michiie continued to asked when there was no response from Jaejoong towards Yunho's question.

Jaejoong looked all them before he finally said.. " M-Mom and D-Dad are.. i-inv-vovled in a c-car accident..

Yunho's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he heard what Jaejoong had said. Changmin on the other hand was speechless and Michiie was already crying her heart out.

" Jae, get Changmin and Michiie ready. I will go get the car. We are going to the hospital now. " Yunho said taking control over the situation.

 

 

~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~ ****************** ~

 

 

They reached the hospital after 20 minutes. Yunho rushed to the counter asking about their parents. Michiie was already crying out loud again, so Jaejoong had to go and calm her down.

" Michiie ah, it's going to be alright okay ? Oppa's here.. alright ? Shh... it's okay.. You're a good girl right ? " Jaejoong said as he carried his youngest sister in his arms, patting her back to ease her crying.

" I want umma and appa now ! Jaejoong oppa, I want them now ! " Michiie said as she continued to cry onto Jaejoong's shoulder.

" Okay.. I will get you to umma and appa soon.. okay ? Shh.. Michiie's a good girl. Good girls don't cry right ? " Jaejoong said comforting her again.

The four of them waited for what seems like hours. Finally, the doctors came out from the emergency room only to bring bad news to them. Thankfully, Michiie was already asleep, so Jaejoong wouldn't have to really take care of her despite all this trouble and problems.

" How's our mom and dad ? " Yunho asked as he tried to remain calm.

" I am sorry, but I am afraid to tell you that we had fail to revived them. There was just too much blood loss. I am really sorry. " the doctor said to them with sympathy.

The three boys felt like someone had just shot a bullet into their heads. The reality that their parents had gone was just to hard to bear. Yunho looked like he was about to die in shock. Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Changmin were dumbfounded. They felt really devastated, like god had just thrown all of them a death penalty. The sat quietly, at a loss for words. Nobody could or would be able to understand the feeling that was in their hearts now.

" W-What are w-we going to d-do now, hyung ? " the youngest male, Changmin finally asked.

" I.. I s-seriously d-don't know. " Yunho said as he held his head in his hands.

Changmin turned to look at his eldest brother, Jaejoong. Jaejoong too didn't know what to do. The three of them just continued to remain silent after that.

" What am I going to tell Michiie when she wakes up ? " Jaejoong thought to himself.