Mianhae oppa, I need to go

You are my life

[Yunho POV]

Krys listen to me.. I am your brother. We just, got seperated when you were born.

"stay here and don't go anywhere! appa will be checking out your mom and little sister first" appa instructed me.

It was Krystal's birth that day and I wasn't allowed to meet my sister and umma.  However, I was a naughty kid back then. I didn't listen to appa's words and wander around the huge hospital. Soon enough, I was bored and decided to come back but unfortunately I lost my way back. I cried and sat down on one of the chairs when someone suddenly approached and lifted me up to his car. My mouth was covered by his hand. Guess I was kidnapped that day.

The one who took me away was Changmin's dad, who eventually died in an airplane accident to Singapore. Changmin cried loudly after watching the news from the television. I started to try free myself and went to Changmin's room. "Please be my friend, I have nobody else right now" changmin pleaded me. I really pitied him so I decied to be nice friends with him, resulting us being together until now in TVXQ.

I ended up my story with tears falling from my eyes.

[Krystal POV]

So... Appa and umma never told me? Why? Not realising it, tears also started falling from my eyes. I don't understand why, but I still need to go with Sica unnie. "Mianhae oppa, I need to go." I replied him with a cold tone but he never knew deep inside it hurts. I dashed back to the car and immediately hug Sica unnie. "Unnie, let's go. Ignore him." I told Fany unnie.

[Sica POV]

I wonder what happened between those too. When we left, I clearly saw Yunho still begging Krystal, he even went on his knees but my cold princess ignored him and ask Fany to speed up. Even I'm not her biological sister, I've known her for so long. She will be cold to a person when she's hurt or sad, and Yunho must've told her something that made her did that.

Yunho begged Krystal all the way by trying to catch up with the car, but unfortunately he gave up and burst into tears in the middle of the desserted street near the SM building. From there he walked to the building.

[Fany POV]

"What happ-" before I could finish my sentence, Sica interrupted me, "shhh, she's not in the mood right now." Eventually I gave up and continue driving to the house they will be living at. 

Tadaaaa, we've arrived at the house for only 30 minutes. The fascinated sica couldn't help it but scanned every detail of the house. Sometimes she even muttered to herself, "Wah, this is a great idea." I don't know what she was thinking of that time so I just giggled softly while walking past her.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry very much if it's getting a lot boring and complicated. I just wanna add something new so people would somehow be shocked (?)

Unfortunately it didn't work but still, I have did it so well yeah, I need to continue ._.

Mianhae for any mistakes there, I'm not perfect lol

Please subscribe or leave a comment, gomawo ^^

Xoxo, Candy