Yunho is my brother?

You are my life

[Krystal POV]

Me, Sica unnie and Fany unnie jumped in joy together as I heard the exciting news from her. I'm so happy for my sister that she finally found Fany unnie as her twin. So tomorrow unni will pick us up at our house, with our belongings all packed nicely. The house will be rented by the family that have recently moved into Seoul.

[Yunho POV]

"Yunho-ya! Did you know already today Sica and Krystal will move to Fany's house?" Changmin informed me that morning.

What?! I need to stop them obviously. I rushed to my house.

*Flashback*

"Yunho-ya, umma will be going to the toilet for awhile. Stay here and don't move." Umma instructed me. Unfortunately, that time a stranger covered my mouth and I went unconsious until when I woke up I finally realised I was kidnapped. I freed myself after struggling to go and luckily a family wanted to adopt me. But still, I'm Krystal's and Jessica's brother.

*End of Flashback*

I started to panick. The moment I arrived, Fany had started the car. Without hesitation, I immediately run to the front of the car and stop them.

"YA! Move away!" Krys scolded me.

"Why should I? You can't go Krys, you are my sister!"

[Krystal POV]

"Why should I? You can't go Krys, you are my sister!"

SISTER?! He must be crazy. Why would I be his sister? I don't get it!

[Sica POV]

What is actually yunho oppa doing? Gosh, he's so annoying!

"YA! I DON'T CARE IF YOU TALK ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW BUT DON'T GO KRYS!" He begged Krystal again.

Giving up, my lil sis finally alight from the car to ask him everything.

[Yunho POV]

I saw Krystal alight from the car. I need to tell her now.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry so boring ._. I was bored with the characters so I decided to add Yunho lol. Cause anyways he's surname is also 'Jung". haha

Sorry for all mistakes, I'm not perfect wkwk

Please subscribe or leave a comment. Gomawo!~

Thanks to those who subscribed/left a comment!>^^>

Xoxo, Candy ^^