Arguments everywhere..

You are my life

[Krystal POV]

Sica eonni walked out of the house with her drawings in her wobbly steps. Jeongmal mianhae unnie. I murmured to myself.

Well, I don't know what she's up to, so I decided to follow her together with Fany eonni from behind. "BAR?!" both of us yelled in confusion when we saw Sica eonni alight from the car and go straight into the crowded bar. Wait, this is the first time eonni is going to the bar. Did I commit a really great mistake?

[Sica POV]

With my drawings, I went inside the crowded bar. "Woah, so is this how a bar looks like?" I never had been into one before. I don't know why but my mood is really into drinking. Fyi, it's also my first time drinking so I'm kinda dizzy after my first gulp. 

[Fany POV]

Sica is crazy. Look at her, crying loudly while drinking. And wait, TEARING HER DRAWINGS?! 

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU TEARING THEM? YOU TOLD ME IT'S FOR HELPING THE DESIGNER TO DESIGN SOME HOUSES?!"

"WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO FOLLOW ME HERE?!" I can't believe Sica raised up her voice that much. It tells me she's so damn upset.

"WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT?" again she yelled at me. "Come back home. You're not supposed to be here." I replied coldly and took a hold of her hand before pulling her out of the chair.

"IT'S MY RIGHT TO DECIDE WHERE TO GO! MOVE!" WHAT?! She pushed me backwards and cried even louder while taking her next gulp. And tearing another sheet of drawing. 

[Krystal POV]

Aishh, why is eonni so long? I gotta go check there too! I ran out of the car and dashed inside the bar.

"Eonni! Why are you-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was more than surprised to see SIca eonni tearing the sheets of drawings she drew before.

"EONNI! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" I couldn't  help it and scolded her.

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME?! AFTER MAKING ME WORRY ALL DAY, AND YOU SUDDENLY TELL ME YOU'RE NOT LIVING WITH ME ANYMORE. I'M FINE WITH THAT, BUT WHY CAN'T  YOU AT LEAST TELL ME FIRST BEFORE?! I.. I... I.."

[Sica POV]

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME?! AFTER MAKING ME WORRY ALL DAY, AND YOU SUDDENLY TELL ME YOU'RE NOT LIVING WITH ME ANYMORE. I'M FINE WITH THAT, BUT WHY CAN'T  YOU AT LEAST TELL ME FIRST BEFORE?! I.. I... I.." I burst into tears before I even finish my sentence.

"I..I...I... I thought you will be gone forever. You don't know and you both will never know how it feels! Move, I don't need you!"

"Sica calm down!" Fany shouted again at me.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wohoooooo, how's it lol

Arguments everywhere -_- ikr. But it's kinda fun wkwkwk

Anw, pls leave a comment/subscribe. Gomawo!^^

Xoxo, Candy