Leaking it out to Krystal

You are my life

[Victoria POV]

The clock have showed 7 but they haven't arrive yet. Where are they? We're leaving at 8 as promised but they haven't come.

Soon after, the doorbell rang "Vic open it!" It's Krystal's voice. FINALLY! I excitedly rushed and open the door. "YA! Why are you so long?" I teased them. "Mianhae Song Qian-a, there was traffic jam. Let's just go now." Jessica unnie replied softly to me. 

"Unnie! Gaja!' I called out for my elder cousin in delight. ^^

[Jessica POV]

I wonder who is Vic's cousin.. I muttered to myself. "FANY?!" I yelled in disbelief as soon as she came out.

"You're her cousin?" I asked again. "What do you think? Of course hahaha. Let's go!" she replied cheerfully. 

Wah, amazing. Fany is Victoria's cousin!"

[Krystal POV] 

It took only 1 hour to reach Sokcho beach. As soon as we arrived, we went to our rented house near the beach to rest for that day. We decided to start exploring the enormous beach tomorrow. So, there are 2 rooms inside the house, one for me and unnie and one for vic and Fany unnie. That night, I saw unnie standing, facing the window and tears flow down from her eyes. For a moment I stay still, until unnie finally utter something.

[Jessica POV]

"Umma, appa, why did you abandoned me?" I whispered to myself while tears kept flowing down my face.

"Unnie? wae-yo?" I was shocked to hear Krystal still awake, I thought she had slept? "Unnie, if you have a problem, you can tell me. I'm here for you" she continued. For a moment I think of it, I think I should tell her.

"Soojung-a, this beach is the beach where I was abandoned and our parents found us. That day you were at home with your cousin, that's why you didn't knew where I was abandoned back then." I muttered softly to her.

(Note: Red - krystal)

Unnie why didn't you tell me earlier? We could have not gone here.

I can't tell you, you were really excited when you told me about it.

But unnie, if you told me, I could've told Vic to change the beach to other beach. There are a lot right?

Ani soojung-a, I knew you have been to all beahes in Korea except Sokcho beach. That's why I agreed.

Unnie mianhae, I didn't mean to make you cry. Please smile, it's our vacation after all.

Ne ^^ I fake-smiled here.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe, as I promised, I made chapter 2 today ^^ Thank you for all who subscribed and left a comment~

Xoxo, Candy