Peace!

You are my life

[Krystal POV]

"Sica eonni I'm sorry! I will stay back with you! I promise to not leave you!! PLease... And about the drawings... I know it wasn't actually meant for helping that ahjussi to design houses.. I was so babo I just realised it now you're drawing it for me...

"Krystal-a, you can just go... I'm fine with that.." 

"ANIYA EONNI! I NEED TO BE WITH YOU!!"

I kept on begging her until suddenly something (?) happens... 

"EVERYONE KEEP QUIET AND STOP THEIR ACTIVITES! MOVE ASIDE! I NEED WAY!"

After that man asked everyone to move aside and keep quiet, I finally realise who is it. 'Y.. y.... y.... yu.. yun.... yunho.... yunho  op.... oppa...?"

"Krystal, why are you even here for here? Look she doesn't care about you!"

And he begs me again... Until suddenly another something (?) happends.

*click* the door opens

"MINHO OPPA?!"

"I'm just here to tell the four of you.. WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS HAVE PEACE?! After all you're still kinda related right?"

(Note : Red-Sica POV ; Blue-MInho ; Purple-Fany ; Green-Yunho ; Pink-Krystal)

Keep it shut MInho oppa.. You have no business with us.

What? Of course I do! Krystal is my soon-to-be wife you forgot?!

Oppa calm down.. I'm the one who's at fault right now..

Aniya Krystal, everyone here is at fault. Including me.

MInho oppa.. We wanted to but.. Sica, she can't accept the fact that... after krys is gone for a long time and she informed her that she's not living with us anymore. That breaks her heart a lot.

All  of you better shut up! Krystal IS MY BIOLOGICAL SISTER!

Yunho oppa, from the start that we met.. Why can't you just live together with us?! Why need to create trouble?!

I realise I'm wrong. I created this trouble.. Sica is so damn right. Now I pity her so muchhh ahh mianhaeyo sooyeon-a.

Yeah you're right and I'm sorry.. Forgive me guys?

Peace now?

PEACE! (everyone)

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deck the halls with boughts of holy! Falalalalalalalalalala~

It's near to christmas I'm so excited!! asdfghjkl ><

How's it? I made peace lol sorry if I rushed it cause I'm kinda sleepy ._.

Bytheway, pls comment/subscribe! GO to the MA to the WO! GOMAWO!^^

Xoxo, Candy