What are you doing?

You are my life

[Victoria POV]

"Does that mean Sica is my twin?" Unnie asked me with a confused look. I was like I don't knowww but of course I need to help her.

Unnie told me that we'll  clean up Krys and Jess' room but our actual intention was to search for the necklace that their father gave them before they were abandoned. She told me the necklace is in our room and asked me to get it from her bag. I was so shocked when I see the necklace. Goshh, this is totally amazingg. 

The necklace was real gold with diamonds in the middle and at the back of the diamonds were carved the letters "T&J". I guess her twin's name started with J huh? Hahaha. After taking it I rushed back to unnie. 

[Fany POV]

"This is it vic, this necklace is only 2 in the whole world. Mine and my twin's. If we put the diamonds together, it will automatically light up." I explained to Vic cause I can't stand her keeping on asking me questions about it.

We began cleaning up while searching. I took a glance at Sica's bag. Should I open it? At first I left it alone, but then I feel like there's something insie so I decided to open it up. A strange small bag. Yeah, it is so small and looks so beautiful. To my shock, when I open it, I saw the necklace laying there beautifully as if it's waiting for it's twin. 

I immediately grab my necklace and put the diamonds together. "IT'S SHINING! VIC!!!" I spontaniously screamed out in joy.

[Sica POV]

I heard a scream from my room. "What happened? Let's check it out!" I pulled Krystal away from her seat and dashed to our room.

"What hap-" before I could finish my sentence, I froze in confusion as I saw a light shining in the middle of Fany's hands. "That.. necklace.. How did you?"

[Fany POV]

t, Sica saw it. But anyways, she's my twins so I gotta tell her.

"Jess, T&J, me and you. We're twins. Look, the diamond shines!" I exclaimed in excitment, hoping that she would also be happy too.

[Sica POV]

"Me, you, twins? but how did you found my necklace?" I was still in a daze, I hid it in the bag. How did she knew it?

"i felt something weird inside the bag.. Sorry Jess for oppening it without permission." 

"So we're twins? WE ARE?" Now I just realised the great news she have been trying to tell me. Gosh, stupid me.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for somehow rushing it, but I wanna quickly finish it so I could study first haha..

Don't worry it's not the end. Maybe 2-3 more chapters. 

Thanks for those who left a comment and subscribe ^^

I love you!!! 

Xoxo, Candy