Searching for clues in Sokcho beach

You are my life

[Victoria POV]

"Unnie, do you know the reason why I brought you here?" I asked her. "No? why?" she replied in confusion. I laughed. "Unnie, let's search for clues about your twins."

[TIffany POV] 

I'm glad Victoria still remember about the story I told her when we were kids. She's such a nice cousin, she's even willing to help me search clues about my twins now. What a lucky girl I am. I muttered softly while walking out towards the dining table to eat breakfast.

Breakfast was cooked by Sica, well I guess, it tastes so good. Somehow, her cooking reminds me of my biological dad who usually cooks breakfast for me. Sica cooked sausages with fried rice, with similar taste to what dad also usually cook every morning for me. Well actually, if you examine her while cooking, she used almost exactly the same cooking skills like dad did. 

[Sica POV]

Today, Krys and I decided to explore the huge beach while searching for clues about my twin. So far as I remembered, my twin's name is MiYoung in korean, but I forgot her English name. I hope with the name MiYoung I could at least find a clue about who adopted her.

Me and Krys dashed out the house first. We immediately rush to the security office located near the west exit. "Sir, how long have you been working here?"

"20 years. Why?"

"Great! Do you know any information about a 4-years old kid 18 years ago who was abandoned by her mom here? Her name is Jessica."

"Sorry i don't know, but I know an abandoned 4-years old kid too named MiYoung but she was in the east exit."

"MWO?! JINCHA? Tell me other informations!!" I screamed in joy. I can't believe indeed he knew things about MiYoung, not me.

So the security told us that MiYoung was adopted by a man named Hwang YunJoo. Hwang YunJoo, I think I've met him before? Before I could finish thinking Krystal snapped, "Unnie! Isn't YunJoo ahjussi the one who always bring lunch for fany?" "Right! Wait, does that means Fany is my twins?"

[Fany POV]

I dashed out to the security office which is located near the west exit. I asked many times about my twin who was abandoned here but he didn't know anything at all. Instead, he knew about me who was abandoned at the east exit. But he also told me that Sica also asked about an abandoned kid at here, but she gets excited when she heard about the abandoned kid in the other exit. 

"Vic.."

"Ne unnie?"

"If that's the case.. Does that means Sica is my twin?"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi ^^ Sorry for taking a long time to update. >< I'm having an examination and so I need to sneak out to use my laptop hihihi

Gomawo for all my subscribers and those who leave a comment!~

Sorry for the mistakes I made in the story, it's my second one hahaha

Overall, thank you very much! Xoxo, Candy >^^>