Encounter

The Fallen One

 

I saw him look at me and I looked away. He went to sit down and I glanced back at him. When class ended I packed up quickly so I could go talk to him.

I tapped his shoulder as he was exiting the door. “Hey.”

He turned around. “What do you want?” his tone sounded really mean.

I took a stepped back. “I just wanted to uhhh, t-tell you thanks f-f-or taking me home the other day.” ‘Why am I stuttering?’ I thought to myself.  

He didn’t say anything and just walked out of the classroom.

Taeyeon was behind me when we were walking out of the room.

“Do you know him?” she asked me.

I nodded. “Well, sorta, kinda, not really. He took me home when Hoya wasn’t able to.”

I heard her gasp. “WHAT?! REALLY?! Jinah, he’s totally good looking. Maybe he likes you or something. What if this is fate?! You know, first meeting at a club, then meeting at school as a transfer student.” Their was excitement in her voice. 

“Taeyeon, you’re so silly, but I doubt he likes me or anything. I don’t even know him!”

“You’ll never know honey! Well I need to go to the library to do something. Have fun in class.” She walked into the left hallway as I walked into the right. I had one more class until school was over. I wanted to go talk to ‘Kim Myungsoo’ more, but he doesn’t seem like he’s much of a talker and I don’t want him to hate me or anything.

 

School ended and I had to walk home today because Hoya had late basketball practice and I didn’t have work this evening. I didn’t really mind though, walking isn’t that bad as many people say it is. As I was walking across campus, I heard my name being called out.

“Jinah!” I stopped and turned around to see who it was.

“Hey Sungyeol”

“Are you walking home?” he asked me as he got closer.

I nodded. “Yeah, why?”

“Do you mind if I walk with you?”

I shook my head. “I don’t mind!”

He smiled that cute bubbly smile of his.

As we reached the gate I saw a boy standing there, it looked like he was waiting. I got closer and recognized his face.

“Myungsoo-sshi?” He looked up from his phone.

All of a sudden I feel these auras surrounding me. I saw Myungsoo glare and it looked like his eyes were changing colors. This time he wasn’t glaring at me though, he was glaring at the person behind me. I look at Sungyeol and he was glaring back.

“Uhhh, do you guys know each other?” I asked as I looked at both of them having a staring contest with each other.

“Yes.”

“No.”

They both said at the same time.

“Huh?” I was confused now.

“Do you know him?” Sungyeol asked me and pointed to Myungsoo.

“Of course she does.” Myungsoo answered before I could say anything.

“I wasn’t talking to you, L.” Sungyeol took a step closer and Myungsoo did the same.

I looked back and forth since I was in the middle; they were just glaring at each other. I started to feel a strong awkward tension in the air which made me shiver a bit. Then something unexpected happened; Myungsoo pulled me towards him, holding firmly onto my wrist.

“Let’s go.” He said as he dragged me along.

Sungyeol just stood by and watched us walk away. About five minutes of walking I was struggling to get out of Myungsoo’s grip since it was beginning to hurt my wrist. He seems really mad though.

“Myungsoo-sshi…” I whisper. “You’re hurting me.”

He stopped abruptly and let go. “Sorry.” He said quietly.

I rubbed my wrist, it had turned red. “It’s okay…”

He did walk me all the way home though even though it was silent the whole time. I kept looking at him, but he seem deep into though so I didn’t want to say anything. He stopped walking when we reached my house.

“Bye.”

“Thank you for walking with me.” I smile at him and he just nodded.

As I walked into the house my aunt was sitting there glaring at me. ‘What’s up with everyone and glaring today?’ I sighed quietly.

“Hi Gomo, something wrong?” I asked her as I set down my bag and books on the table.

“Who did you come home with?”

“Myungsoo…” I replied in a confused tone.

“Kim Myungsoo?” she asked me.

I nodded. “Yeah, something wrong?”

“I don’t want you talking to him anymore.” She said sternly.

I looked at her with confused eyes. “Huh, but why?”

“Just do as I say.” Her tone was harsh and mean.

I’ve never heard her spoke like this to me before so I just nodded and went up to my room.    

‘Sorry Jinah… but I could sense that he’s a demon and that’s someone you don’t want to associate yourself with. I didn’t notice it before when he first came because he probably hid his aura or something, but today it was really strong for some reason.’ Hei thought to herself.

 

Myungsoo’s POV.

I walked her home today and afterward headed back to my apartment. That stupid angel is here, why is he here? Don’t tell me the angels know about Jinah as well… I decided to call the dragon for confirmation. I took out my phone and dialed his number.

“Hello?”

“Did the angels figure it out too? One of them is here.” I said calmly. 

There was a small silence. “Which one?”

“Lee Sungyeol.”

I heard a growl over the phone. “How’s your progress with the girl?”

“Well, but her aunt doesn’t like me and I’m guessing she told her not to be around me anymore because I saw her glaring at me when I walked her home today. Her aunt is Shin Hei.”

“Aish. Alright then. I’ll be sending Gyu and Woo and Fany over.” I heard a click meaning he hung up.

I threw the phone on the bed, I didn’t need him to send people over, but I didn’t want to deal with the angels so it was whatever. Also I’m guessing Kris didn’t know that they knew. This is all so dumb in my opinion.

 

Sungyeol’s POV.

“WHAT? KIM MYUNGSOO?!” I heard the latter yell over the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear. “Yes, Woohyun, Kim Myungsoo.”

“What are you going to do then? Did you tell the superiors?” I heard him let out a deep breath.  

“I told Luhan and he said he was going to tell Junmyeon to call me later. I don’t know what to do honestly… it seems they got acquainted before since she wasn’t all that surprised when he pulled her away.”

“Aish Yeol, goodluck. L is merciless.”

“Yeah, I know.”