The Beginning

The Fallen One

 

Sungyeol’s POV.

I was sitting around in the garden looking at the flowers, when I heard the bells ringing. The bells only rang when the superiors wanted to gather all of the angels at once in a fast manner. I wondered why they would want to gather us today, they usually never do. I saw everyone flying to the main house, where the superiors were already waiting. We all sat down around them. 

“Now you all know that we angels don’t live forever, but the time has finally come and we have found someone who can make us all immortal.” Junmyeon started saying. Everyone started to get excited, including me. As an angel myself, I do want to be immortal.   

Chanyeol started speaking. “However in order for us to become immortal she must be willing to give us her blood and…”

I always cringe when I hear him speak; his face does not go with his voice.

“Fall in love with one of us.” Baekhyun finished for him. Everyone gasped.

“A human falling in love with an angel? That shouldn’t happen.” I heard Sunny ask.

Luhan shook his head. “No, she is not a human.”

“Then what is she?” Sungjong asked. 

Junmyeon smirked. “Shin Jinah, daughter of Kim Yeona and Shin Hyunsu is half angel half demon. She is an immortal herself.”

Everyone’s eyes widened. “No way…” they said. Everyone around me started whispering among each other. “I heard Yeona was one of the most powerful angels, but she rebelled and fell in love with a demon. I never knew she had a child.”

Luhan waved his arm and everyone went quiet. “Even though she is an immortal, she thinks she’s just a normal human being. That is why it will be even harder for us to get our hands on her. So we will be sending someone who we think will be perfect for this job.”

The superiors all looked at me. I looked back at them. “Lee Sungyeol, you will fulfill this mission and if you succeed, immortality will be ours.” Junmyeon snapped his fingers and I felt wind begin to surround me.

Everyone started clapping. I didn’t know what to think and I was confused. “So what am I supposed to do?” I asked them.

Minseok sighed. “Slow as always Sungyeol, it’s simple; all you have to do is to get Shin Jinah to fall in love with you.”   

I smiled. “Alright then.”

“You will go tomorrow.”

_____

 

Myungsoo’s POV.

“Yo L wake up. The superiors want to see us.” Sunggyu hyung started shaking me.  

I opened one eye to look at my elder, not in the mood to get up. “Just tell me what they say later.” I told him as I flipped over to my side.   

“No, they said they wanted to see all of us and it’s important.”

I sigh, rubbing my eyes as I got up. “The superiors can get so annoying.” I mumble as I follow Sunggyu hyung out the door and to the main house.

“Late as always L.” Tiffany said as I sat down next to her. Then a dragon came out of nowhere and Wu Fan appeared.

“He doesn’t have to be flashy all the time.” I whispered to Tiffany. “Leave Kris alone.” She whispered back. 

Wu Fan stood on a platform and started speaking. “It is time for us to become immortal.” Everyone around me started to cheer.

“And how are we going to become immortal?” Jessica asked.

“Well we finally found someone that will aid us. All we need is for her to willingly give us her blood and her heart.” Tao answered.

“A human falling in a love with a demon? Is that even possible?” I heard another one ask.

Sehun shook his head. “No, she isn’t a human.”

“Then what is she?” Hyoyeon asked.

Oh my god, so many questions. I swear I think some of us, demons are so dumb.

Wu Fan smirked. “Shin Jinah, daughter of Kim Yeona and Shin Hyunsu is half angel half demon. She is an immortal herself.” Everyone went quiet then they started whispering among each other. “Hyunsu was one of the most powerful demons, but he went and fell in love with an angel and was shunned by the clan. Who knew they had a child? And an immortal one as well.”

“SILENCE.” Jongin yelled. Everyone went silent.

  Sehun started speaking. “So we have chosen someone to fulfill this mission. I think he is the only one capable of doing so.” The superiors all looked at me. “Kim Myungsoo.”

“Seriously?” I pointed to myself and asked. “Why me?”

“Because I said so.” Wu Fan appeared in front of my face and I think it’s freaky when he does that disappearing and reappearing . “And you will do it. And you will succeed.”

“Fine whatever.” I rolled his eyes. I could care less about immortality.   

“You will go tomorrow.” 

 

 

So I wrote this for a contest, as I stated before in the foreword. I hope I finish in time! ^^ comments and subscribers are loved ♥