o8

The Blind Kid

“Did you see him?! I was surprised he actually had some fight in him!”

 

“Right? Who’d think a blind kid took fighting lessons?” Jonghyun laughed.

 

Just then Taemin walked in looking like hell. His eyes were red and puffy and they knew he had been crying again.

 

“We beat the out of your boyfriend.” Onew informed him. An evil grin formed across his face.

 

It took Taemin a moment to realize what they were talking about. Blood still fresh on their knuckles. “You what!? What the is your problem?!”

 

“He made you cry.”

 

“I was crying because everything he said was true. I’m an inconsiderate and don’t deserve his friendship!”

 

“Why are you like this? Forget about him! You completed your hours a long time ago! Why do you still go and see him?!”

Taemin couldn’t stop himself. He pounced on Onew, the sudden attack knocking the other to the floor and blow by blow Taemin beat the living out of him. Jonghyun was quick to pull him off and throw the fragile boy against the wall.

 

Taemin regained his balance quickly and took a swing at Jonghyun, who dodged it. Instead grabbed Taemin by the back of his hair and socked him in the face multiple times and threw him against the floor, busting his lip open.

 

“Ungrateful little prick. We’re your friends and this is how you repay us.”

 

“ you, Jonghyun.” Taemin growled before using every bit of strength left in him to slam his hyung the small table sending them both flying. Being small helped. He climbed on top of him he did his best to mess up Jonghyun’s pretty face.

 

At the end of the fight however, Taemin ended up losing. He couldn’t take two at the same time.

 

Minho was sitting up drinking water when a familiar sound caught his attention.

 

Footsteps. Light and sloppy.

 

Taemin rolled into the room and quietly gasped at what he found. It wasn’t as bad now. Minho cleaned off and bandaged up, but that didn’t stop Taemin from crying.

 

He ran to his hyung’s bedside and hugged his torso letting go when Minho cried out from his broken rib.

 

“I’m so sorry,” Taemin sobbed. “This is all my fault! I- I shouldn’t have said those things! I didn’t mean any of if I swear! You’re my best friend Minho! I just got scared and- I- I..I’m so sorry!”

 

Minho simply shook his head and he ran his hands lightly on Taemin’s cheeks and lip. “They got you good too,” he said feeling the bump on Taemin’s dry lips. Some fresh blood still oozing. He could also feel a hot bump starting to form on his cheek.

 

Taemin nodded sniffling, bangs falling over his eyes. “You should see how I left them.”

 

There was silence before they both shared a light hearted laugh.

 

Minho cleared his throat before speaking. “I lied too.” He said his hands still on Taemin’s face. The redhead closed his eyes and leaned into his hyung’s warm soothing touch. The aches didn’t seem to hurt as much.

 

His skin was so soft and even though he couldn’t physically see Taemin. He could feel him and he felt beautiful. Cuts and all.

 

“I do need you, Taemin. I’m sorry for making you cry.”

 

“Don’t worry about that now,” Taemin said caressing Minho’s cheek just as gently, smiling to himself. This was the second time he had seen him without his glasses and each time he swore Minho grew more handsome.  

 

“Looks like we need to go shopping.”