Hottie Alert!

I Wish Upon a Star

 

Tiffany POV

“Sooyoungie! Sooyoungie!!” I yelled, waving my hands frantically, trying to get the girl’s attention.

“Hmm? Oh, Tippany! There you are” Sooyoung said, looking up from a folder she was holding.

I half-ran to her, panting.

“Come on in, I’d like you to meet someone” She grinned.

Who could it be?

“Chincha? Dugu? Who…?” I was really curious.

We both entered her office, but no one was there.

“Yisanghae.. (Weird) bohya? Ya, Jung Sooyeon!” She looked in the bathroom but it was empty.

I took the time to observe the room.

White drapes, small view, just as Sooyoung described, two long couches, probably for clients, and a fairly big desk in the back near the glass wall/window.

“Is she not here?” I pondered.

“I guess not.” Sooyoungie was still looking, peering into the halls, checking the bathroom, closet over and over. She even checked the small space under her desk.

I chuckled.

“So, for lunch, I have a better idea. Let’s not go out and eat, I brought some lunch with me~ We can share it, since I can't finish” I rummaged my bag for the bento boxes Seo gave me. I held it up and wiggled it in the air.

“C’mon you know you want some~” I swayed it side to side and Sooyoung’s eyes followed.

“Really? You’ll give me some?” She was like a puppy, eyes eager to see what was hidden under the lid.

“Be my guest <3 C'mon, 'date'! Let's go~”

I walked over and she raised an eyebrow when I linked arms with her, dragging her to the lunch room where all the other co-workers relaxed and ate.

“B-but hey Fany-ah, we can just eat in my office! No need to go into the public..” Sooyoung pleaded.

“Yah you’re funny, what do you mean public? Spend more time with your workers. They’ll respect you more if you do.” I pointed out.

“Well, that does makes sense.”

I could feel her muscles relax as I rubbed her back for support.

“You seem like you don’t get along with other employees?” I figured, since she had such a stingy reaction to my ‘eating in the shared lunchroom’ suggestion.

“It’s not all that simple. I mean, I don’t understand how Jessica gets along with them, maybe because she’s the boss and everyone tries to up to her, but me? I’m just a CIO, and they don’t really like me because I’m in a higher position than they are, and they think that I only got the spot because I’m friends with Sica.” She explained thoughtfully.

“I see. But hey, you have a chance to prove that wrong, don’t you? You can gain their trust and become friends. They’ll see what a kind and sweet person you are.” I gave her an encouraging smile.

“Ok. I’ll do this for you.”

We went around the offices and headed towards the lunch room. We could hear people chatting and laughing, and sometimes the occasional beep of a coffee machine, or a metal ting when a spoon or fork was dropped.

Just as I expected, it was a full house. There were barely any seats left for us.

The room was shaped like half circle, like a slice of watermelon.

I dragged Sooyoung to the farther side of the room, trying to find a seat.

As we were walking, someone bumped into me and knocked me off my feet.

I landed on my side and bumped my head on a leg of a chair. Immediately the noise and conversations abated. I felt dizzy and when I opened my eyes everything was a blur.

Even when I felt Sooyoung shake me and held my head in her hands, I felt like her words slurred and were long and incomprehensible.

Someone really strong brought me up and the afterwards… heh, I forgot everything that happened afterwards.

 

Jessica POV

I sat in Sooyoung’s chair, swirling around and having fun with myself.

“Weeeee~” I sang out loud.

“Sica-yah… -_- please behave while I make a call, yeah?” She turned and began walking towards the door.

“Hey hey who are you calling?! Let me see who~ You don’t have to go outside, just make the call in here, if it’s not private, that is.” I jumped out of the chair and quickly stopped Soo from going outside.

I tried looking at the number, but Soo kept dodging and squirming.

“Okay I’ll make the phone call in here. But don’t look!”

I crossed my arms and went over to the couch.

I took a comfortable seat and propped my legs one over the other on the small table.

My eye lids drooped, slowly, closing the curtains of my vision.

I guess I can take a nap.

The feeling of contentment rushed over me as I snuggled deeper into the cushions, dozing off happily...

Until I heard my name being mentioned.

How come they’re talking about me?

“…Thank you so much! I’ll go to your office right now!...I love you... ”

I couldn’t hear much of it, but I was sure it was Soo’s girlfriend. I knew it! She was lying about that girl, must be her secret lover kk.

Wait. I just realized something important. I’m in her office right now.

My mind didn’t comprehend what happened next.

All it knew was that after a few seconds I had rushed out of Soo’s office and swiftly maneuvered into the office next to it.

I didn’t even know why I was avoiding this girl.

I decided I should just follow my instincts and stay put.

A meek voice confronted me.

“Agashi (formally addressing a lady) you’ve come to see me?” Donghae’s face lit up like a light bulb.

“Aniyo. It’s nothing. You can have the day off, now get out.”

“But I don’t suppose you’re going to look into my cabinets or flip through my desks and papers?” He advanced forward.

“No! Now get out.” I strictly ordered.

“If this is about getting back at me from long ago, I already told you numerous times, I’m sorry! Okay? I was a jerk back then and deserved to be punished, but what are you trying to pull off now?!” Donghae threw his arms in the air, as if he was wrongly accused of something.

I shook my head.

“You wish. I don’t even want to talk to you anymore, I’m just here to use your office for a while, now shoo before I fire you” I shot him a death glare before turning back to the door and opening it wide.

“C’mon let’s go. I haven’t have all day.”

He grimaced and walked out, running a hand through his wavy hair and touching his clean shaved face.

He stopped just when he stepped out of the door and said:

“Wow! Hottie alert!” He whistled softly and checked some girl out before he put on his coat and headed for the lift.

I peered out to check who this-

Hubba hubba…

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

She was like a goddess, I scanned her head to toe, looking over and over, admiring her body.

I could feel myself trembling with anxiety just by staring at her, and the fact that she was running didn’t help either, with her hair flowing out and waving.

My gaze ended up on her chest, where her s were.

I slapped myself. Mentally. :P

What the hell Jung Sooyeon?! Stop being a byuntae!

SHHHH! Be quiet brain, I’m trying to listen to what she’s saying.

“Sooyoungie! Sooyoungie!!” She’s calling Sooyoung?! So she’s the girl that Sooyoung is dating?!!!

NO FAIR.

I pouted.

How come Soo always gets the hot girls!

The ice princess is not happy.

“Hmm? Oh, Tippany! There you are” Sooyoung was looking over some papers. From the folder cover, I could tell it was probably one of those really bad and Section 8 survey reports.

Hey, since when did she get those? I thought- No. Jessica you must focus. The following events may effect your life forever. So, you must pay very clos- OHMAHGOODNESSGRACIOUS‘TIPPANY’S SKIRT RODE UP HER LEG A LITTLE. Asdkj;alskdjfasjsdl;kjaasdl;j;aldksjfasdjfa;slkjfas *brain is not functioning*

I was drooling and blushed when I realized so.

I just couldn’t help it. ‘Tippany’ is mesmerizing.

Her smooth honey thighs. /brainsuicide

They both went inside Soo’s office and shut the door.

They shut the door?! What are they going to do?

I started to panic and I creeped out into the hallway, looking side to side, watching for anyone.

I must’ve looked like an idiot -_-

I pressed my ear hard against the cold wood door, listening to what they were going to do.

Again, I couldn't make out what they were saying exactly, but I could understand that Sooyoung was looking for me.

I raised a hand in front of my mouth and snickered.

Just as I was about to reach for the doorknob, the door opened.

I paniced, and, since there was no way to hide, I pressed my body to the wall next to the door, hoping they didn't see me.

They laughed and chatted naturally, and walked in the opposite direction.

I was so nervous that I began to sweat, but the next thing I knew, I was kissing the door.

It slammed REAL hard in my face, but luckily my s blocked the blow a little before it reached my face ^^

I'm not sure if I should feel proud of my s, which is weird, or just feel lucky. o_o

Still, I immediately held my face in my hands and cursed.

My beautiful face!!! Oh! I hear angels crying already T^T

Massaging parts of my face, I walked west and tried to find them again.

They were actually headed to the lunch room.

Soo and her girlfriend dissapeared before I got to catch up with them, but when I walked into the room, I was standing at a very unpleasant scene.

Sooyoung looked like she was going to explode with anger. And her girlfriend...

She was on the floor.

Unconcious.

I raced over to them, and I noticed that Taeyeon and Sunny were there too.

"YAH! Kim Taeyeon what is your problem?! You! Are you trying to destroy my life? Are you trying to give me a hard life?!"

Sooyoung was holding Tippany in her arms.

Taeyeon looked really sorry, she even started crying, after a few tears, she started bawling and sobbing, covering her face in her hands.

"I-I'm so sorry...! I'm sorry! I can't stop hurting you.... Can I?" Taeyeon kept repeating the last part directly looking at Tippany, quietly, enough for me to hear. The other two obviously didn't hear it, because I was the only one standing there, confused.

What does she mean stop hurting? Did she bump into her two times or what -_-

I turned to Soo.

"Soo." I touched her shoulder. 

She flinched.

"Soo, let it go, whatever just happened, I'm sure Taeyeon didn't mean to-"

"No! You're wrong. She took Sunny away from me, and now I finally have someone I like, and she's hurting her!"

Sunny became frustrated, pacing to and fro, grabbing her hair once in a while.

Slowly the workers came to see what was going on, and I knew we were making a scene, so this had to stop.

"Sooyoung, I order you to take this girl and leave. Both of you back to your office."

She growled one last time at Taeyeon before retreating back.

I went to the two girls.

"Sunny, you should really officially end it with Sooyoung. I mean, all this time, you haven't really talked to each other about your relationship. It would really help end Sooyoung's feelings for you, and will let her move on easier. Just look at what happened, Taeyeon is getting shouted at by her, because she's so angry, and she knows that she can't bring herself to shout at you."

I faced Taeyeon.

"And Taeyeon, please forgive Sooyoung. She is just mad at herself and lashed out her problems to you. We know it was not on purpose. I'm sorry."

They were silent.

The group of people around us dispersed, and Sunny shamely lowered her head.

"I didn't know you understood her this well, Jess. I guess that's why we never lasted." She gave a weak smile and Taeyeon hugged her.

"I love you so much Sunny bunny" I heard her say.

Sunny gazed at her eyes and they shared a short kiss.

"Ugh anyways I'm out of here." I used one hand and lazily waved bye.

The couple looked at me and sighed.

 

-----------------------

Tippany's condition is worse than we thought.

While she fell, the impact on the chair's leg and her head was quite big.

Not to mention it was right on a big nerve spot next to her ear.

The doctor said he's not sure when she'll wake up, but assured all of us that she's fine and doesn't recommend her to move around too much when she recovers conciousness.

We were in Sooyoung's office.

Apparently the news about Tippany's fall has spread like wild fire in the company.

It looks like even her new friends are here.

I just stood at a distance, watching.

Taeyeon had this sudden show of affection to Tippany for some reason. She was whispering things to her ear, and dabbing a wet cloth on her forehead as the doctor instructed.

Maybe it's just because she feels guilty and wants to make sure she takes responsibilty.

I even offered to help her get a new bowl of water to rinse the cloth with, but she said she will do it alone.

It's weird.

Sunny joined me later, and I looked behind her; Sooyoung had entered the room too.

"Jessica, I talked to her already. Thanks." She rubbed my arm to show appreciation.

"Mmm." was all I said.

The short conversation ended, and I didn't notice that Tippany had woken up! She was staring all around. To me she looked drunk.

Actually, the truth is I wanted to shout out her name in joy, but I couldn't. Although, I was quite relieved.

As if God has answered my prayers, she looked at me.

I was just about to smile at her until she lifted a finger at me.

I frowned.

Now what the heck is she-

“What are you doing here?!” She shouted.

WHAT THE?! UHH HELLO?! I'M YOUR BOSS, AND I CLEARLY CARE FOR YOU OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS ROOM WASTING MY TIME!

She doesn't even know me and she's treating me like I'm someone who works for her. I can't believe she was talking to me like that!

I became angry.

“Excuse me? *scoff* Is this how you greet your boss for the first time?”

Now she looked mad too. It was kind of scary and kind of cute...

What am I thinking?! I must have a fever!

She tried getting off the bed and attacking me.

I haven't done nothing to her! Why is she doing this!!! T^T I'm innocent.

She accidently knocked Taeyeon off her balance, and turned back to say sorry.

Half way saying it she stopped.

What happened next was undescribable. 

She looked like she couldn't find the right words to come out.

"Taeyeon." She whispered.

"Pain"

"I...I-I'

She ran outside. She stumbled and tripped too. 

Sooyoung went berserk after that.

She ran after her, but stupidly ran in the wrong direction. 

"Excuse me" I said to Sunny, as I dashed out.

I could hear all of the employees in the room gasp.

"Ms. Jung was running!"

"I know I didn't know I would be able to live that long to see it happen!"

"WOAHHH!" Sunny yelled.

She didn't get far, I could tell she was too weak.

However, she did make it to the elevator, and I was too late to catch it. I watched the elevator lights go up one level.

That's my floor!

I decided to run the stairs.

This new explosion of energy felt absolutely great! 

I tried with every muscle in my body to get to her.

When I reached there, I saw her lying on the floor.

She was still so beautiful.

"Tippany!"

I reached out and hooked onto her arms, pulling her into my office.

Don't worry, you'll be safe with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...

Jeti begins...

So does Taeny drama <3

So stupid of Sooyoung haha xD running in the wrong direction

VOTE!

Oh yeah, I just added Donghae because.. I just felt like it :P

Please comment pweeassse? *pout*