YOU?!

I Wish Upon a Star

Tiffany POV

I hate bad days...

The shop closed already, so I let Hyo and them go home first, while I go grocery shopping.

Alright... let's see... 3 boxes of eggs, two loafs of bread, some ice cream (for me)...

I walked down the aisles and bought most of the stuff to feed the shikshin at home, and got some bananas and sweet potatoes for Hyo and Seo.

Hmm what does Yuri like?

Oh well, I guess she can share a tub of ice cream with me..

I turned and saw the dairy products aisle at the end of the market. I see it, the ice cream!

I reached out for the last tub of ice cream, and then instead of the ice cream, I touched a hand.

I quickly retreated, and so did the owner of the other hand.

I whipped my head to the side to see a tall, beautiful woman, dressed professionally, looking at me with a warm gaze.

"Oh chesonghaeyo.. mianhae, didn't see you, since you're so petite. You may have the ice cream, I didn't really want it" She generously offered.

Wait wahh? Petite? I'm not petite *mental pout* I'm just a little short T_T

"Ah no, it's fine. You reached for it first, you take it, I insist." 

My plan was to take the tub of ice cream and put it in her basket, but it turned out that I was too short to even reach it

So I was just standing with one hand reached out and my hands wiggling. FAIL... 

T^T this is sooo embarassing!

The stranger took it and placed it in my basket.

"I don't want to buy it anymore :) here" Her voice was very soothing.

"Gomawo" I eye-smiled, and it made her smile even wider.

I guess she deserved to see my eye-smile hahaha~

 

 

Sooyoung POV
sigh...

Oh I really don't know what to do...

I suspect Sunny is cheating on me, but I'm afraid to ask. I'm afraid that she might think that I don't trust her.

Then again... If I don't ask, this curiousity will surely kill me!

I walked towards the cold items section. Let's see what yummy foods there are hehehehe *shikshin alert*

hmm? is that ice cream?! My bunny loves ice cream ^^

I reached out my hand but before I could get the ice cream, a girl on my left touched my wrist.

what the

I looked at her. She was so beautiful.

I admired her features and smiled, trying to be friendly.

"Oh chesonghaeyo.. mianhae, didn't see you, since you're so petite. You may have the ice cream, I didn't really want it" I tried to sound as convincing as possible.

She look surprised and lifted her eyebrows cutely...

"Ah no, it's fine. You reached for it first, you take it, I insist." 

She tried reaching for it, but she was too short. I chuckled and grinned, she's so cute!

I reached it for her and put it in her basket.

"I don't want to buy it anymore :) here"

"Gomawo" She replied, showing her flawless eye-smile... so pretty...

I found myself blushing, so I dipped my head to bid goodbye and walked away.

After a while, I kept thinking about her... I'm so crazy!

So weird...

And then I saw her. We were paying at the same cashier line. 

I'll act friendly...

"Hi again" she lifted her hand and did a little wave.

xD so dorky

"Hey, it must be fate huh?" I laughed.

"Haha yes, it seems so" 

Such a melodious laugh 

"*Shake it! Sh-shake it! Yo! Everybody!~*" 

Oh my phone was ringing.

I picked it up.

"Yobosaeyo?" 

"Hey Soo!! Sorry to bother you again" It was Sica. I put it on loud speaker and set it on the cart while I packed my groceries into it. 

"Mhmm no problem, speak up honey, I can't hear you"

"Okay Soo, you see... I kind of fired your chief director.. without your permission" Her voice was trailing.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Sorry! It was time to get a new one anyway! She was so boring! Bye Love you!" and then she hung up.

-_- great. Just great. She fired yet again another worker. Where am I supposed to fin-

My thought was interupted by a sound.

"Excuse me?" The small angel beside me spoke.

"Yes, dear?" I turned around because she was poking me.

"I couldn't help but hear that you needed new workers? I mean, I haven't had any of those office-work experience, but I'm a hard worker! Truly! I promise I can work really hard and try to fufill the needs to be that whatever director that woman on the phone just said!" Man, I didn't know such a body could release that much amount of sound. She must've had like a built-in microphone or something. She put her hand on her heart, as if to show that I could trust her.

"Really? You'd really do it?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! I will work late hours if I have to!" She was jumping up and down. So energized.

Like Sunny :'(

"Thank you soooo much! And haha no need to work late at all! The job is really easy, you just have to get along with other workers, it needs a lot of cooperation with other co-workers, including projects. You won't have much problem, just make sure you fill the correct forms and turn it in to the company by thursday, ok?" I explained.

She nodded furiously and hugged me tightly.

I was seriously choking. I pointed to my neck.

"Aaaargghh.. sw-weee-ttiie... a-ai-r p-pleassee... *cough*" I tried prying her hands off my waist, but she didn't budge.

The person behind us suddenly spoke.

"If you guys aren't going to buy anything else, please display your love outside" He faked a smile and pushed us to the side, along with me and this girl's cart.

I looked down and she was hugging me tightly. She had her eyes closed.

What's wrong with this girl. o_o

I poked her cheeks and it was like I broke her out of her weird trance.

She immediately let go and her face went pink in embarrassment.

She opened to say something, but nothing came out.

"Haha it's ok, no need to apologize... Miss...?" Well, since she was going to be my worker, might as well know her name.

"Ah! ah Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang, but you can call me.. Fany." She giggled.

"Ok Pany!" I said cheekily.

I heard her mumble, "It's FFFFany..."

I guess I have to practice that T^T

I just continued.

"My name is Choi Sooyoung. I noticed that you are not from here? Canada? America?" It's weird. Her name is foreign, but her Korean is fluent.

"I'm from America, but I came here trying to become successful... I'm also looking for a friend."

"Oh, that's interesting... Umm well, I best be on my way. I will see you tomorrow at the company? Ok? Here let me give you the address."

I took out a piece of paper I had in my bag and wrote down the address. [Author's Note: Who keeps handy pieces of paper in their bag?! LOL wut?! ><]

"Jung Corp..." She whispered.

"Yes, the company's name is Jung Corp. I'm the CIO, also the secretary of the boss. Her father retired a few months ago... her name is Jessica Jung."

"Okay I understand now."

"By the way, fany, before I leave, I don't have anything against what you're wearing right now, but I'm just saying... Sica hates people who dress... How do I say this, she doesn't like it when you're not professionally dressed. That's all, I shall be going now" I bid good bye.

As I walked through the automatic doors, I just remembered! I haven't asked for her number...

 

 

Tiffany POV

I didn't waste any time going home after recieving my first legit job!

I rushed home and pounded the door with my fists.

"YA!!! Eggidul (Kids)!! I GOT A JOB AT JUNG CORP!!! whatever company that is.." I yelled excitedly.

Seohyun opened the door.

"okay okay arraso.. Don't need to create such an earthquake!! Wait,,, what did you say?!" She said frantically.

"Hehe... mianhaee~ Let me in first" I rubbed my neck and walked in.

"So what's happening?" Yoona rubbed her eyes as she strudged in the room.

I explained to everyone about my new job and their eyes lit up.

"Congrats Unnie!!!" Yoona tackled me to the ground and smothered me with kisses and hugs.

Seohyun then sat on both of us and bounced up and down shouting with joy.

These people have weird ways of expressing their happiness.. soo much weight on me... uggggggghhhhhh

"I'm so proud of you Fany-ah!" Hyoyeon joined in the doggy pile, and Yuri just stood there.

"You really did it this time, fany.. I'm also very proud of you" Yuri was almost crying.

"Awwwwww :')" 

Everyone came together and group-hugged.

"Hopefully, I can even work at the cafe when I'm off-hours, just to hang out <3"

"Unnie that's so kind of you!" Seohyun exclaimed.

I love my family.

Also, I can't wait for the first day of work tomorrow... I mean, it's not official cause' I haven't been accepted by Miss Jung, but I hope that she's a nice lady.

Then I suddenly remembered!

"Wait guys... I have to go shopping! My clothes.. they're a bit..." I trailed off, not knowing how to say it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's ok, for the first few weeks you can borrow mine and Hyo's" Yuri said assuringly

"That is, until you get your own clothes, not giving them to you~" Hyo butted it.

Everyone laughed.

We all know how Hyoyeon loves her clothes.

"Good! then it's settled. Unnie get good rest! Go sleep NAO!" Yoong pushed me to the stairs and I told them goodnight.

I can't wait till tomorrow. *sigh* Alright, my road to success has finally started. But I wonder when I will find Taeyeon... 

Goodnight world, remember today, when I, Tiffany Hwang, will start my slow journey into a rich, beautiful, kind person that everybody will know of.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it... Bad?

Anyways, Soofany, a little...

So right now, Tiffany's old friend was taeyeon, and they didn't work out as she hoped,

Fany knew they could never become a couple, and decided to stay away from Tae as far as possible when they broke up,

but I guess Fany misses her?

BTW Tiff doesn't know that the girl in the cafe was Jessica.

She thinks this Jessica is nice and caring like Sooyoung... 

I wonder what's gonna happen,

What about you? keke

Love you guys :D

(Just to tell you, SunYeon is definetly a couple IN THE END)

*DRAMA*

Bai~