Mission Begin

MAMA, the EXOtic

"Sir, I think it's about time for plan B," a man in a white lab coat droned. "If we wait any longer, the Tree may die."

An older looking scientist sighed and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the screen and nodded accordingly. "Do so."

The other scientist then walked over to a control panel and began his work. He slid two buttons down and pressed numerous red buttons in a sequence. The doors next to the panel opened, releasing thick fog out and into the room. The scientists coughed and waved the fog away from their face as a girl with long, wavy brown hair stepped out. She lifted her head and stared at the wall ahead of her with her large, brown eyes. She was garbed in a black long-sleeved blouse along with a white pleated skirt. Her legs were covered by black tights while her feet were dressed in white tennis shoes. Around her wrist, a metallic, silver bracelet beeped and flashed tiny green and red lights. Slowly she turned her head towards the scientists, not once breaking her poker face. 

"What may I do for you, creators?" She asked in a monotone voice. 

"Initiate the EXO Guardians," the older scientist replied.

"As you wish," she replied, bending her arm up to her chest and bowing. 

The younger scientist then span more dials and pressed more buttons. The ground rumbled as the walls lowered into the ground, revealing a spaceship in the distance. The spaceship was coincidentally shaped like a plane. There were fewer seats inside, though, for comfort and space reasons. In the pilot's pit, there were numerous control panels with flashing buttons and multiple levers. Everything from head to tail was chrome colored. The sleek exterior of the plane shined as the light of the outside world hit it. 

"All the supplies you need are in the ship. If you ever need anything, call back to base for help," the scientist said, tapping his pencil on his clipboard. 

"I understand," the girl said, getting in to the ship. "I know what I am doing."

"Finish the mission and come back immediately. You must help the boys regain their powers before you can come back to base or the plan will be but failed," the scientist shouted.

"Yeah, yeah," the girl mumbled, pressing a few buttons.

She pushed the main lever up and shot off into space, leaving a gaping hole in the ceiling of the lab. The scientists stared at the hole, baffled.

"That EXOtic... really," the older scientist whispered, shaking his head.

On the spaceship, the girl looked around boorishly, staring into the dark, black warp speed as she headed into space. She pressed a button on the overhead panel and spoke into the round microphone.

"Set coordinates for one, five, five, six, three. Earth," she ordered.

"Coordinates set," the computer chimed. "Time of arrival, twenty-three seconds. Warp speed on light speed."

The spaceship shot forward, traveling to Earth faster than the blink of an eye. Soon she arrived on Earth. As she entered the atmosphere, the spaceship camouflaged into the air. The girl beamed herself into the park below and looked around as she received looks from people around her, surprised by her sudden appearance. The girl then took off in search of her targets. She soon arrived at Seoul High. She looked at her bracelet as it beeped and whirred. The bracelet expanded into a watch with a square monitor. A map of the area popped up and revealed four red dots that moved around the map. 

"Target closed," the watch announced. "Wind Guardian in sight."

The girl nodded and bound towards the high school. Once in the clearing, she let her natural abilities take over, traveling so fast and discreetly, no human eye could see her. As Sehun threw his backpack over his shoulder, he spun around to meet eyes with a girl who appeared from out of nowhere. Sehun gasped and stumbled backwards onto his desk. The rest of his class had already left for their next period. The girl stared at him with her emotionless cat-eyes.

"Who... who are you?" He squeaked.

The girl pulled a small dart gun from her thigh strap hidden under her skirt and aimed it towards Sehun, who cowered away.

"Uh, now, now, whatever you want, I'm sure we can," Sehun stammered.

Before he could finish his sentence, the girl shot him in the shoulder with a dart, knocking him out. She then typed away on her monitor, summoning the ship. The ship hovered over the area of the school she was in and beamed Sehun up, materializing him then reanimating him. She then continued to the next red dots. Two of them in the same spot. 

Best friends Kai and exchange student Tao were hanging out in the courtyard, shooting hoops with their friends when a girl suddenly appeared, standing on top of the hoop. Kai yelped as he tried to dunk and fell to the ground, startled by her appearance.

"What the?" A bunch of boys gasped.

She took her dart gun out and shot both boys then scanned the rest of their friends with her watch, erasing their memory. She then summoned the spaceship again and picked up the boys. 

The mysterious girl continued this process over and over again until she caught all her targets. She would appear out of thin air, knock the boys out, then bring them back to the mother ship. She would then erase the minds of any humans who got in her way. Once they were all loaded onto the ship, the girl nodded in content. She then made her rounds to all their families and erased all memories of them whatsoever on Earth. After finishing her duty on Earth, she headed back to EXO. She pressed a large red overhead button and pushed the lever forward. She was unaware of the boys stirring in the cabin of the ship.

"Ugh, my head," Xiumin groaned, waking up and finding himself seat belted to a plane seat. 

"Where am I?" Baekhyun asked, rubbing his sore shoulders.

The boys all looked at each other, knowing that they probably all thought the same thing. They all then immediately turned towards the windows, staring in horror as the "plane" took off into space. Kris gasped and backed away from his window.

"What the... what the heck?" He questioned. 

"Coordinates set for EXO, home," the girl ordered, her voice echoing into the cabin.

"Who?" Suho asked, taking off his seatbelt and creeping towards the pilot's pit. 

The boys followed his one by one. They crowded around the door, which was open just a little crack. They peered in to see their kidnapper, the cat-eyed, brown haired, ninja girl. 

"Autopilot positive," the girl said. 

"Autopilot on," the computer replied.

The girl sighed and spun around in her seat. She stood up and walked towards the door, causing the boys to scramble back. As she opened the door, she stared at the boys cowering before her.

"Who are you?" Luhan finally spat out, hiding behind Kai.

She looked each and everyone one of the boys in the eyes and announced, "I am MAMA from Planet EXO. My mission is to bring back the Guardians and that is just what I am doing. Now..." 

The girl took out her dart gun and petted it gently, looking at the boys threateningly. 

"You can either cooperate, or I can use different tactics. It is up to you," she said. "I recommend the first option."

The boys gulped down their fear and looked at the girl with a glint of worry in their eyes.


If only it were that easy.... jk jk. I got MAMA an ulzzang! Woot.