8

I Hate Being Baekhyun's Little Sister

Jaehyun

 

“Park Guntae slow down! Yah!” I hit his back with my fist.

 

“Ow! Ow! Relax! We’re almost there!”

 

We were going through a road between the hills,  I squealed when the bicycle was moving down the narrow road. The speed increased and I unintentionally hugged him tightly.

 

“Stop smiling like an idiot! Are we there yet?”

 

He chuckled, “Almost”

 

Then he suddenly pressed the break and I ended up bumping into him hard.

 

“Pabo! Why did you do that?!”

 

Instead of answering my question, he was looking at our left side while smiling. I turned to see a breath taking scenery.

 

“It’s beautiful just like you.”

 

I didn’t answer but blushed.

 

He smiled and stared at me. “Jaehyun, if you have any kind of problems, you know you have me. I’m always here for you. I love you.”

I paused for a bit. “Thank you, Guntae.”

 

What is this? Why can’t I just say to him I love him too? We’ve been together for quite some time and I don’t even know if I .. love him? Jaehyun, you’re pathetic. He was silent, I bit my lips and brave myself to look at him only to see him staring right back at me. His eyes looked upset for a second. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and we sat on the grass, enjoying the view for the whole day.

 

So many thoughts ran in my mind. Should I apologize to baekhyun oppa? What about the others? How do I apologize to Kai for being so rude? And Chen oppa….how on earth did I fall for him?! Dammit.

 

My mind was interrupted when I heard a thump from behind and I guessed Guntae heard it too because he glanced at the back. I did the same and saw nothing but more trees and bushes.

 

“I wonder wha-” The bushes rustled which both of us saw it. We scattered to get up and ran to the bushes, we peeked from above, but there was nothing. Weird. Out of the blue, a brownish grey rabbit hopped out from the other side of the bushes. We sighed in relief and chuckled.

 

 

 

“Aigoo Mr. Bunny~”

 

Guntae laughed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chen

 

Whew. Thank goodness they didn’t notice me. Thank you Mr.Bunny~!

 

Chen’s phone buzzed and he was just in time to open his phone , “Hello?”

 

“Dayum dude, where are you?!! Do you know how worried I was?!

 

“You…. worried?” I couldn’t help but smirked.

 

“Chen chen don’t you even start with the OTP thing! WE’RE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU! Now come back to the house!” Xiumin shouted on the phone. Chen massaged his temples and sighed, “Alright.Bye. Hanging up now”

 

“Wai-YAH-Hey Hello?.....hello?”

 

 

He put the phone near his ear again. “Yes, hyung?”

 

“YAH YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO HANG UP WHY ARE YOU NOT HANGING UP YOU TROLL!!!!!”

 

 

Chen chuckled and finally hung up. Once a troll, always a troll.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one

 

D.O was playing video games with Luhan when they heard the door opened.

 

“Where have you been, Jongdae?” Suho got up from the sofa.

 

“Relax hyung. Just took some fresh air.”

 

Kris got up too, “Next time, tell us first”

 

“Yeeeessss mom and daaaaaaad~”

 

“YA-”

 

 

Before the leaders could unleash their madness, he bolted up the stairs. Chen was passing by Jaehyun’s room when he realize Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and the maknaes were in it.

 

“What on earth are you guys doing?” He blinked as he saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun looking through books, Tao playing with the doll, Sehun using Jaehyun’s computer while Kai stood watching the screen

.

All five pair of eyes stared at him for a couple seconds then turned back to what they’re doing. “Nothing”

 

Chen was stunned when they said the same thing together. Doesn’t look like nothing. He sat on the bed and watched as Baekhyun anxiously searching for a book.

 

“Chanyeol, Baekhyun, don’t tell me you’re looking for her diary.”

 

The two looked away from the shelves. “How’d you know?”

 

Chen slapped his forehead.

 

 

“WOAH GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!” Sehun shouted excitedly. He shouted too loud, all 11 members crowded the computer. He pressed the ENTER button and a video played.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPGu5tnmtw (imagine they are girls  ;D don’t just look at Sehun’s pants; Jaehyun’s part are Baekhyun’s)

 

*No one who care about me~*

 

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped. He didn’t know his sister could dance, let alone sing like him. Heck, she even rapped to some Chanyeol’s part. If he knew before he’d taken her to SM! Kai pointed to more videos, “There’s more! Open them, Hun!”

 

Sehun clicked again and this time, they danced and sang to Girls’ Generation’s The Boys. It was remarkable! His sister had talents just as him but he never knew. After the video finished, everyone was still gaping at the screen. Kai unknowingly smiled and fell on the bed. She sure is something…

 

“Okay guys, stop drooling. That was my sister there! Hey!!” Baekhyun smacked each and everyone’s heads.

 

However Chanyeol grinned like a kid and clapped his hands. “LET’S BRING HER TO SM!”

 

Chen interrupted the hyper Chanyeol, “Hold on a second. We don’t even know if she wants to come with us tomorrow.”

 

Chanyeol pouted, “But”

 

Baekhyun nodded in agreement. “Chen’s right. She’s still mad at me, we’ll never know if she does want to come.” He felt a hand tapping his shoulder, Baekhyun turned around. “I have an idea but I doubt you’ll like it.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“THAT IS THE MOST STUPIDEST IDEA I’VE EVER HEARD, LAY” Kris yelled.

 

“It’s worth a shot!” Lay tried to convince them. He looked at Baekhyun and saw he was in deep thought. “Baekhyun ah, it’s possible to make her tell you everything she wants you to know”

 

“…Fine. But why Chen though?”

 

“I just have the feeling he’s perfect for the role.”

 

Chen stared at the two confusingly. Me?!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, miss me? ^^; Sorry for not updating for so long. Got busy and i lost some inspirations....BUT don't worry, i got it back! XD There's more dramas to come so stay tune. Be patient because i got a lot of things going... and...umm... I'M GOING TO KOREA IN A FEW DAYS!!!!!! <3 The next update will take some time but i'll make sure to post some photosin Korea!

ANYWAY, THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! 
Comments are appreciated.