1

I Hate Being Baekhyun's Little Sister

Jaehyun

 

“Annyeong jay!”

 

“Hi jay”

 

“Yo wasssssssssssssssssuuuuup jay~”

 

“Did you get to meet your brother again Jay?”

 

I massaged my temples. Hearing my schoolmates trying to have a conversation with me was dreadful. Gosh crazy people. I fasten my pace and walked quickly into class.

 

“Dude, you look horrible.” Finally, a less crazy human.

 

“Thanks ” “Your welcome .”

 

“I’m not a unlike Jihae over there.” I gestured my head towards a tall slender girl who was flirting with the class president. The girl turned to look at us and glared.

 

“Heard that Hana, Jaehyun”

 

“We know”

 

“Heard that too” Jonghyun the class president chuckled.

 

“Thanks for listening”

 

Jihae shook her head and winked at Jonghyun before sitting next to her two best friends.

 

“Got surrounded huh?”

 

“I had to roll like a buffalo to get out.”

 

“Wow I should have tape it”

 

“You should’ve”

 

Three girls came running into the classroom and pounced on me, Jihae and Joohyun. I almost fell off my chair. “Minyoung” I glared at her and bit my lip. Minyoung laughed awkwardly and got off.

 

“Whazzup everybodeh? Whatchall doing dis weekaend?” Sohyun grinned.

 

“Your English Hyunnie”

 

“I’m awesome and you know it. So? What are you all doing this weekend?”

 

“Sleeping”

 

“Eating”

 

“Sleep”

 

“Spazz over my batoost”

 

“Nothing.”I sighed.

 

“Well let’s do another dance cover then! Or record a song!”

 

“Sohyun we just record a song last Monday.”

 

“Though dancing seems to be a great way to spend our short weekend.”

 

Yura nodded, “We could try to do a cover of SNSD’s Flower Power that we practiced”

 

“ So Saturday?” everyone looked at each other and nodded. “Saturday”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No one

 

After surviving 3 rounds of stampede, Jaehyun finally managed to get to her home.

 

YOU CRAZY WHO JUST WANT TO USE ME SO YOU COULD GET TO MY BROTHER!!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CRAZY FANS!!! DON’T YOU KNOW PRIVACY SHEESH. Kay that's was over the line. relax, jay, relax~..

 

Of course she couldn’t say that out loud. Because that would ruin Baekhyun’s image and EXO’s image and SM will sue her family. Instead she faked a smile and waved at the older girls who seem to keep offering their love letters hoping she could send them to her brother and his friends.

 

She made herself walk back to the loud fangirls and collect all their gifts and letters. How could she didn’t take the gifts, she was also a fan just like them. Guess I have to ask mom to post this to to oppa again aish..

 

There were so many question that the fangirls asked her. Typical “Omg do you get to see EXO oppas often?” “Is your brother kind to you?” “What is he like in the house?” “Can you share some of his secrets”

 

Jaehyun smiled for the 2984724th time and shook her head, “Secrets are secrets. Sorry unnies. Continue to support EXO okay? Annyeonghigyeseyo!” She bowed many times before entering her home sweet home.

 

She took off her shoes and placed them on the shoe rack. Wow..why are there so many shoes?

 

Jaehyun shrugged and walked past the living room.

 

“Jay!” A voice called her from the living room. A familiar male voice, almost sounded like…

 

“Baekhyun?!” She walked backwards and peeked into the living room.

 

Her eyes widen . This could not be happening!