4

I Hate Being Baekhyun's Little Sister

THE PICTURE IS SO CUTE, I JUST HAD TO <3333333

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The two were sitting on the sofa in the living room, Jaehyun’s cheeks flushed. She bit her lip as she stare at objects to distract her from looking at the boy. The boy chuckled.



“With that attitude from hours ago, didn’t know you could be this adorable.”



Jaehyun started to blush more. She just hated it when her face gets easily red. “Shut up, Chen oppa”



Chen shrugged but was still chuckling. “Thanks for the ice pack, really helps to uhh..you know”



“Your welcome. Sorry about that, I thought you were some burglar. Why were you in the kitchen anyway?”



“Couldn’t sleep?”         “Couldn’t sleep”

....

They shared a laugh after they coincidentally said the same thing at the same time. Chen continued, “I couldn’t sleep so I went to the kitchen and after I drank some milk, you suddenly charged at me. That was…pretty scary”

 

“Yahhh”. They laughed again. “You know what oppa, you’re not so bad after all.”

 

“I thought you thought I was a show off”

 

“What? When? The time when you smartly introduced to my dad? I have to admit that was pretty cocky, but it was also kinda cool.”

“…The others are not so bad too, you know”



Jaehyun didn’t reply for a second.



“I know.” she sighed.


 

“Then why were you so cold back then?” Chen stared so close at her, her heart was beating madly. What am i feeling?



“T-that’s a secret, for now.”

 

Chen smiled, “When you’re ready to tell, can I be the first to know?”

 

“And why?” Jaehyun tilted her head curiously.

 

“Because I want to be the first to solve your problems.” Chen winked at her. And with that, she realized that she was slowly falling for a boy 7 years older than her. Her brother’s age. Can things get any weirder?

 

===================================================================================================
 

It was 4 o’clock in the morning, Chen woke up and realized he fell asleep on the sofa, with Jaehyun beside him.  He smiled when he saw her angelic sleeping face. He traced his fingers on the young girl’s cheek and gently pecked the top of her head.

 

I have always wanted a little sister. I hope she’ll accept me as her own big brother.
 

Chen carefully placed her in his arms and carried her to her bedroom, then he placed Jaehyun very gently on her bed and thoughtfully covered her with a blanket. He looked around the room and saw many posters on the wall. SNSD, B2ST, Apink, Infinite, Super Junior and other kpop groups but he didn’t see any EXO posters. He blew a raspberry and took something out of his pocket.



It was a picture of EXO posing in their practice room. It was a recent photo they taken just a few days ago so it has not surfaced online.  He sneakily taped the picture on the wall just beside her bed so that she can easily see it as soon as she wakes up.



Finally, he closed the door and tip-toed back to Baekhyun’s room to sleep with his snoring band mates.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm guys, if you don't understand something then just ask okay? ^^ have a nice day! Hope you like this chapter.