2

I Hate Being Baekhyun's Little Sister

Her eyes widen . This could not be happening!

.

.

.

Right in front of her, there were 12 guys all squeezing in one sofa. They were smiling at her and some were waving excitedly. “Hello!”

 

“Hi” She didn’t bow, instead she looked at her mom sitting on a chair beside the boys and gave her the why-are-they-even-here look before running up the stairs to her room.

Jaehyun literally threw her bag at the wall and let out an exhausted sigh. Then she jumped onto her bed and laid there for a few minutes. I should be happy that I get to see my brother again. Plus, s are here. Why am I being mad?

 

She got up from her bed and changed from her school uniform into a casual t-shirt and some pants.

        ⇒ 

Oh right~ because ever since he debuted , everyone at school took notice of me. Not that I  didn’t like it but things got way out of hand with the female sunbaes in school. They were always either asking me if they could be my so-called stepsisters , placing cupcakes and letters in my locker. How did they get to open my locker anyway?

There was this one time, she found a package in her locker that said, ‘To:Baekhyun Oppa <3’. She knew she isn’t supposed to do it but her curiosity got the best of her so she opened the package only to find a y lingerie. She shivered at the thought. Not only that, some boys even threaten her! They were angry that she was the little sister of a handsome rookie idol, their girlfriends broke up with them only to get close to her. It absolutely made no sense. She didn’t choose to be Baekhyun’s sister! Some girls in her class even thought of her as arrogant and show off just because she’s related to her brother.

 

Every day after school, she went back home and had to suffered a few stampedes. She tried to put on her happy face when mom and dad were home but inside, she was boiling as hell. That was it.That was when she started hating on her brother. Why did he want to be an idol? He could just stay at home, studying in a great university but no, he just had to be an idol and get chased by sasaeng fans.

 

Jaehyun combed her hair a little and grabbed the fan letters and gifts. She went out of her room and walked down the stairs.

 

“Where’s mom?”    “She’s on her way to pick up dad from the airport.”

 

“Here” She left the fan letters and gifts on Baekhyun’s lap. “Some are for others but most for you.”

 

“Jaehyunnie….” Baekhyun tried to talk to her but Jaehyun just ignored him and the rest and went to the kitchen. 


-------------------------

 

Is your sister always like this?” Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun shrugged, “I don’t know”

 

Suho patted Baekhyun’s shoulder and gave him an assuring smile “Maybe she’s just having a bad day. I’m sure she’s really nice and fun to be with. Right, Sehunnie?”

 

Sehun, who was busy eating a cupcake in one bite and rummaging through the fan gifts, looked up at the leader. “Ahumgh lightgh!” Luhan stared at the weird maknae and shook his head but joined him anyway.

 

“Oh look! Some fan made us Baozis! HAHAHA Xiumin! These look just like you! Hahah” Luhan laughed and showed the baozis to the members. Xiumin glared at first but laughed along. Then he smacked the younger boy, “Very funny.”

 

Luhan whimpered and moved away from his gege, Kris rolled his eyes. Childish hyungs…

 

Baekhyun laughed and the tv. Automatically EXO’s heads turned to the rectangular object….except for Chen.