6

I Hate Being Baekhyun's Little Sister

Early in the morning, when EXO were still snoring in their dream land, Jaehyun was stirring in her sleep. The lights between the blinds kept bothering her and she covered her whole face with the blanket . The birds chirped disturbingly at her balcony, she grumbled and kicked off the blanket. She hated to wake up early, plus it was weekend. She felt like staying in bed for the rest of the day but she knew she had to wake up.

Jaehyun sat on the side of the bed, still in dazed. She saw something different in her bedroom. There was a small picture on her wall which was disturbing, because she knew her room well and so far, she knew she didn’t put the picture there. Jaehyun stood up and bent a little, she looked at the picture closely. She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms. The girl knew who was the culprit. He was so going to get it after messing her wall. She smiled as she thought about last night.

A couple of minutes later, Jaehyun went to the bathroom for a nice long morning bath.

-------------

By then, the boys were already waking up and taking turns showering in the bathroom at the hall while Baekhyun sat on the mattress staring into space.  Although Baekhyun was still angry at Jaehyun, he was glad Jaehyun had her own bathroom. Two years ago, the siblings had to compete on who gets to the only bathroom on second floor first. Baekhyun was a guy, no doubt he always win, sometimes he pretends to slipped and fall down so that his sister can use the bathroom first. Jaehyun never realized it however. She’s just happy she got to beat her big brother. Baekhyun had no problems with her. He tries to be the best brother he can to Jaehyun, he loved the smile on Jaehyun’s face every time she won a fight between them, sometimes he purposely lost just so he could see that smile.

Looking at half of EXO finished showering, he was relieve Jaehyun need not share the same bathroom as them. Or else, things could happen. Baekhyun shivered at the thought. No, no, no. She is still young and innocent and Baekhyun wanted to keep it that way. He knows s wouldn’t do such a thing at his little sis but still, something tells him, things won’t go exactly how he wanted.
 -----

It was time for, their breakfast, Mr Byun had to go to work and Mrs Byun had made waffles and pancakes. The boys cheered in happiness. Everyone took their sits except Baekhyun who was upstairs still preparing. He checked his hair carefully and fixed it. After becoming an idol, Baekhyun was always cautious with how he looks. There was still some eyeliner smudge near his eyes. He cursed and gently wiped it with a tissue but it was no use. He forgot to wash his face last night and now the eyeliner seemed to stuck. At least it wasn’t that obvious, Baekhyun puffed his cheeks and smiled in front of the mirror.
 

“I’ll just ask umma to help.” He walked out of his room and stopped his tracks when he was in front of Jaehyun’s door. He was about to knock it but he held it in. She was the one who threw a tantrum first, so she has to learn her lesson and apologise first. Baekhyun nodded, if his sister was going to continue being rude then he will continue to ignore.
 

Half an hour had past and Jaehyun finished her bath at last. She smiled in satisfaction after she wore her dance clothes and tied her hair. She took a deep breath and pumped her fist.

(dance clothes)

 

“Good luck, Jaehyunnie!” She was going to need it. Suddenly her phone rang, the song, EXO’s Two Moons filled the air. Her cheeks flushed and quickly answered it. Man, I hope they didn’t hear that.
 

“Hello?”

“Jaehyun-ah! It’s me, Guntae”

“Ah neh. So did the girls told you?”

“Yup, I was expecting you to inform me though”

Jaehyun chuckled “Mianhe.”

“Nah~ it’s fine. By the way I’m picking you up. Heard my cousin came to your house with s so I guess you wouldn’t want your friends to know they’re here, right? Is it okay?”

“It’s great, Guntae! Thank you so much for being a live saver! I owe you one.”

“You owe me a kiss, remember?”

She blushed more. Oh she remembered alright. Guntae had tried to kiss her and she wanted to kiss him too but she wasn’t ready so she backed away and told him maybe they’ll do it on their next meeting. Good news, her ‘good luck’ thing worked. Bad news, in a few minutes, it’s their next meeting and now, she was panicking.

“No worries. No worries, Jaehyun. You could just tell him you still weren’t ready. He’ll understand. He always do. Okay, breathe in, breathe out. Good luck again!”

She sling her back pack filled with CDs and dancing shoes on her shoulder and went out towards down stairs.

-------

At that moment, the door bell rang and Baekhyun was the one getting it. He opened the door revealing a handsome young man, just a couple centimeters shorter than him.
 

(isn't he just cute?! OuO <3 )

The boy bowed to him. “Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun hyung!”

Baekhyun blinked twice. He didn’t recognize the boy.

“Who are you again?”

“Mianheyo, I’m Park Guntae!” he smiled and offered his hand and Baekhyun took it. Still shaking, Baekhyun asked Guntae, “Why are you here?”

“I’m-”


“Yahhhh Park Guntae! I missed you bro!” Chanyeol popped behind Baekhyun and gave Guntae a tight hug.

“Hyung! I missed you too!”. The two did a weird kind of hand shake and ended it with a bump on the fist.

“Booyah!” They yelled. Poor clueless Baekhyun, he was staring at the two being all happy and hyper. Then, he snapped his fingers and turned to Chanyeol eagerly. “So this is your cousin! He’s so handsome! Unlike you!”

Chanyeol hissed, “Yah!”

The shorter boy laughed loudly and turned back to Guntae. “You’re here to visit us then? Come in! come in!”

“Uhh actually, I’m just here to meet Jaehyun, your sister.”

Baekhyun’s face suddenly fell.

“M-my sister?!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Oh hi Guntae, are you two going on a date again?” Mrs  Byun smiled as she wiped her hands with a small cloth.

“DATE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Baekhyun’s over protective mode was on. Which was not good.