4

I Hate Being Baekhyun's Little Sister
 
 
 
“Baekhyun.. Baekhyun! Baekhyun, come on. Comeback” Mrs. Byun tried her best but her son wanted to be alone in his room so she let him have his privacy.
 

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Byun. He’ll be fine. We’ll take care of him” Suho comforted her and it work. The woman nodded sadly and headed downstairs to have a talk with her husband. Suho turned to his worried members, expecting them to say something.
 
“Hyung, where will we be sleeping?”


Suho shook his head, mouthing ‘I don’t know and looked at Kris, hopefully he can solve the little problem but the duizhang was just as clueless as they are. All of a sudden, the door burst open revealing the owner.
 

“Just sleep in here. I’ve spread the mattress.” Baekhyun  said softly not wanting to spoil the members’ mood. However the two naughty maknaes shared a glance and nodded before pouncing on their hyung excitedly “Yay sleepover!” And the three of them fell onto the mattress.
 

“Oww! Yah Oh Sehun! Huang Zitao!” Baekhyun grunted. In came the other 9 members pouncing on the three. Baekhyun moaned in pain.
 

“I hate my life”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyun

I’m the most stupidest stupid girl in the whole stupidest world.  I just had to lose my temper over little nonsense things.  Aish Byun Jaehyun. Mom and dad are probably worrying what could have made me snapped at my own brother. I made Baekhyun pissed off too. Not that I have never seen him mad, I mean, 4 years ago was totally worse than now.  There was this talent show at the mall and Baekhyun willingly participated in it with his band mates. I dislike his band mates, they were talented but also way over confident. Back to the story, our parents were not able to watch him perform so as his sister I agreed to come by and see him.


And I did, but then I got slightly distracted. There was this totally awesome toy shop and when I was passing by, I saw the most beautiful and coolest toy ever. They were selling Optimus Prime toy robot!!! It was like taking a glimpse of heaven. I still remember me gaping at the toy on display. I wanted it so bad that before I knew it, someone poked my shoulder and turned out it was an angry looking absolutely derp brother.


‘So this is where you’ve been?!!! Drooling over some toy?!!! You promised you’d watch me perform!”
Being 9 at that time I answered with. “Oh come on oppa~ This is Optimus Prime we’re talking about! Besides , it’s not like your singing talent is ever important compared to my needs.”
Baekhyun went silent for awhile.
 
 
 
“WHAT DID YOU JUST FRIKKING SAID ABOUT MY SINGING? BYUN JAEHYUN THAT TOY WON’T EVEN LAST FOR A YEAR! DON’T YOU SEE ME TRYING HARD TO GET INTO A COMPANY?! SINGING IS EVERYTHING FOR ME! AISH WHY AM I. I CAN’T EVEN. YOU, MOM AND DAD WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!”
 
 
 
He literally left me at the mall. LITERALLY. I don’t blame him, I was a jerk myself back then. Can you imagine? Me , 9 yearl old, a jerk, I must be something. I waited at a nearby bench my ice cream which I bought using Baekhyun’s money, which I stole from him and knowing he will come back to the mall and pick me up. And he did. Despite his rage when I spazz at him about the Transformer robot, he still bought me one on Christmas.
 

By now I realized he really does love singing and he was a caring brother to me. I shouldn’t be hating him but nothing can change my life after he debuted as an idol. This is too confusing, I hate myself for hating him.

 
I tried to close my eyes but I just couldn’t sleep.  I hope Baekhyun and his friends went back to their dorm already or this weekend would be a disaster. Dear god, please let them disappear in the morning. I suddenly remembered the deal with my girls about doing a dance cover.

 
 

Oh boy.


Oh boy oh boy oh boy…if any of my friends came to pick me up and they saw my brother and his friends? Darn it, today was a miracle they didn’t talk about my relationship with EXO. On other days they’d be day dreaming how lucky they were if I went to see EXO and I brought them along, if EXO came to our school, or maybe EXO came to my house and they meet them here.  Now I really can’t sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Alright after taking a deep breath, I’ve made my mind, I’ll just go downstairs and make hot coco and enjoy the rest of the night in peace because I probably won’t have any peace the next day. Come on lazy , up up you go.



I forced myself to get off bed and trotted down the stairs to the kitchen. Suprisingly, the light was on. Oh my god is there a burglar in the house?!

 

I grabbed an umbrella from the corner of the stairs and walked carefully, not making any noise. I was about to enter the kitchen when someone out of nowhere came out. I screeched in panic and hit the man repeatedly with my weapon.
 
“Go away! Go away you thief!”
 
“Woah woah! Stop! I’m not a thief” He tried to take the umbrella but I knew better. I kicked him on the balls. You heard me, balls. Just because I’m 13 doesn’t mean I don’t how to do it. Okay that sounded wrong….Oh no  go away you ert mind, not now.
 

Everything became quiet. I opened my left eye, still holding the purple umbrella and in front of me I saw someone familiar. I gasped as I saw him holding ahem..umm..his junior.


“Oh my god I am so so so sorry, _____!”