chapter 6

Forgotten Love

On Monday me and Lee Joon meet before class in the morning we walk around the all way holding hands and talking to each other I rest in against his side enjoying the thought of him wanting everyone to know that I’m his and he is mine. I sit through all my classes impatiently waiting for it to be lunch time so we can go and be together in the media center.

When it finally gets to lunch time I rush down the hall way and see Lee Joon with Meng Jia I smile  happily and am about to go up to them when all of a sudden I see Meng Jia lean up and kiss Lee Joon full on the lips. I just stared at them feeling my heart sink, I see Lee Joon grab Meng Jia by the arms then he looked over in my direction and saw me. I was about to cry and didn’t want him to know he had hurt me so I ran to the bathroom I heard him calling after me and heard his footsteps behind me but I didn’t want to see him or listen to him I just couldn’t believe what had happened. I sat on the bathroom floor rested my head in between my legs “I’m not leaving the side of this door till you come out and listen to me” I heard Lee Joon say but I didn’t answer him I sat there quiet, crying alone. When the bell rings I’m just getting up when Meng Jia enters the bathroom “well seems like you didn’t beat me to Lee Joon after all hm?” she says and I look at her trying not to show her my emotions “what are you talking about?” I ask her. I hear a teacher tell someone to go to their class and I hear Lee Joon's voice say “ok”, “you know exactly what I’m talking about, I’ve been trying to get Lee Joon to like me for years and all of a sudden you come and before a blink of an eye you steal him away from me, well guess what?, it won’t work he’s going to be mine weather you like it or not”. I just stare at her and push past her and go to my next class.