chapter 2

Forgotten Love

While I’m walking down the hallway I look down at my schedule to see what class I have next, I see that I have biology and realize that I had been walking in the wrong direction. I turn around and start rushing up the stairs to where my class is, as I walk into the hallway that my class is in I bump into someone. I look up and see the cutest boy I have seen in the whole school he has blue eyes, black long hair, tan skin, and perfect full red lips “ I’m sorry” I say to him blushing. “It’s alright” he says and walks away, I look over and get a glimpse of his back before he turns a corner I look down and sigh still blushing in embarrassment.

Towards the middle of the day during lunch time I go to the school library and look around at the books, “hey” I jump and turn around to see the boy I had bumped into earlier in the hallway. “Oh hey” I say feeling my cheeks go warm and sliding my hair behind my ear while still looking up at the books on the book shelf. “I’m Lee Joon; I believe we bumped into each other earlier this morning right?” his voice was so beautiful,  I could feel his eyes on me so I turned to catch a glimpse of him then turned my attention back towards the books. “Um uh yes” I say stumbling over my words, “sorry about that I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going, anyways nice to meet you Lee Joon” I say and brush past him. “It’s ok no need to apologize, I just wanted to get to know you and wanted to know your name” he says grabbing my hand so that I don’t walk away; I turn around so that I’m looking at him. “Oh um okay” I say blushing “my name is Hyuna” I can’t keep my eyes off of his beautiful face even if I try. “You have a beautiful name” he says to me, I smile and blush and look down “Thank you” I said “I like your name as well”, we spent the whole lunch period talking about the classes we had and asking each other questions. We were having so much fun talking we didn’t keep track of time and the next thing we knew the bell rung to get to our next class “Oh Lee Joon I didn’t know you were in here! How are you doing cutie” said a gorgeous girl standing behind Alec and wrapping her arms around him from behind. I looked down in disappointment and then turned around and walked away, “Hyuna where are you going?” asked Lee Joon behind me, I stopped walking and looked back at him but before I could say anything I got interrupted “Who is that?”. “Meng Jia this is Hyuna we just met today” says Lee Joon stepping forward trying to get loose from Meng Jia's grasp but can’t because she hugs him tighter. “Hi” I say to Meng Jia “Hi” she says back looking me up and down, I feel uncomfortable so I turn around and walk away to my next class.