chapter 5

Forgotten Love

Later that night I lay in bed thinking about Lee Joon and what I should give him as an answer, I didn’t know if I should give anyone a pass into my heart but Lee Joon seemed worth it I sighed and went to sit at the window. I closed my eyes and smiled remembering all the good things me and Lee Joon had done together, I was peaceful till all of a sudden I heard the sound of something hitting my window I looked down and saw Lee Joon throwing small pebbles at my window I smiled and opened my window. “Come down!” he yelled up at me I chuckled and went down the stairs trough the kitchens back door. “What is it?” I ask him, he slides his fingers down my braid and smiled “You look beautiful” he says “I just wanted to know if you have thought about it enough yet”. I giggled and rested my hand over his I had thought about an answer while I thought about all the memories of us together “yes” I tell him. Lee Joon looks at me with wide eyes “really?” he asks, “yes really” I say giggling, he wraps his arms around me and picks me up in a big hug then kisses my lips really softly. “I am so happy, you have no idea how happy you just made me” he says to me while putting me back down gently.  All I can do is smile, I wrap my arms around his neck “I should get to bed its late” I tell him. He smiles at me and kisses me again “okay” he says, I kiss him back then smile and tip toe back up to my room closing the door behind me.