Chapter 4

Forgotten Love

       On Saturday I decide to get on and check my facebook I realize that I have a new friend request so I click on it to see who it’s from, I smile like an idiot when I see Lee Joon's name. I quickly accept the friend request, 30 seconds later I see a new message in my Inbox “it’s from him” I say smiling wildly.

Lee Joon -Hi Hyuna I’m so glad you finally accepted my friend request, I was wondering if you’d like to go out sometime?

Is what his message said.

Hyuna-Hey, sorry I don’t really get on here that much, how did you find me? And sure! That would be fun.

Lee Joon- It’s alright J what about we meet at the mall in, hm let’s say an hour?

Hyuna- sure I’ll get ready and meet you there J

Lee Joon-Okay but give me your number so we know where to find each other.

Hyuna- ok J its 534-786-2375

Lee Joon- okay cutie J

        I blush at him calling me cutie, I get up from the bed and change out of my pajamas after I’m done getting ready I go to my mom’s room kiss her forehead and tell her I’m going out with Lee Joon and that I’ll tell her everything that happens when I come back. Mom just smiles and I smile back knowing that she can at least acknowledge what I’m saying to her I get up and leave. “Where are you going?“ asked my dad but I ignore him and walk out.

         When I get to the mall I sit at a bench waiting for  Lee Joon to text me,  after 30 minutes have passed from the hour he said we should meet at the mall I sigh and am about to leave when all of a sudden my eyes get covered. “Guess who?” asks a voice, I giggle and grab his hands making him uncover my eyes “Lee Joon?”, he turns me around and smiles at me “yep”. We spend hours going from store to store talking, making faces into mirrors and looking around at clothes we thought looked nice. When it was around closing time Lee Joon gave me a ride home, when we reached my house I was about to get out of the car when Lee Joon grabs my hand and pulls me back so that I’m sitting back down on the car seat. “What is it?” I ask Lee Joon. “I want to ask you something” he says.                                   “Sure” I say “what is it?” Lee Joon stares at me for a little while not saying anything then he grabs my hands and holds them tightly. “well” he says “I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend, I know it’s only been a couple weeks since we meet each other but I really like you, your different than all the other girls in our school and your just very special to me”. I look down and slides my fingers in trough my hair “I don’t know” I say “I don’t know if I can trust anyone with my heart”. I don’t want to see his face of disappointment so I keep looking down; he lifts my head up with his hand and looks me into the eyes. “Think about it I promise I won’t hurt you, I know you’re the one for me, I knew from the first time we bumped into each other” he smiles then kisses me on the cheek.