Chapter 9

The curse of 100%

The next day in school...

Min Young's Pov:

The class atmosphere seemed so quiet today. Usually everyone was chatting happily away but today, the class was so quiet. I am not use to this kind of atmosphere right now.

"Why are you guys so quiet today?" I asked breaking the silence.

"L.Joe just quit school and he is leaving for the America later." Woohyun said while standing up from his seat. 

"WHAT?" 

I was shocked when I heard what Woohyun said. L.Joe is leaving now for America? Didn't he said he will be leaving for America next week? Didn't he said that he liked me? But why did he leave so suddenly right now without saying? I thought.

"L.Joe said you hated him to the point that you wish he disappear from your life, so that's why he choose to leave. And there was something that you misunderstood him. Chunji said. I believed you saw it. Remember that day when L.Joe handed over a box of chocolates and a card over to Eunji? It was me who asked him to help me because I didn't had the courage to confess my feeling to Eunji. I am sorry that I caused a misunderstanding for the both of you to the point L.Joe choose to leave." Chunji told me.

"Is the truth Min Young ahh. Eunji said while walking in the class and said. You really misunderstood L.Joe. Thanks to L.Joe's help, if not I will not be with Chunji now. What are you standing here now Min Young! Faster rush to the airport now before L.Joe leave for America!" Eunji said while Chunji handed me a Mp3 player.

"Take this, is a gift L.Joe asked me to give you before he go. Go now, go hold him back! Good luck!" Chunji said as I immediately ran out the class. 

This pabo, why is he so stupid? Why am I so rush? Why didn't I hear L.Joe out when he wanted to explain things to me? Why am I so rushed? Now the guy I love is leaving me away to America. Why didn't I trust his words? Tears was falling down from my cheeks as I was running. Is my fault asking him to leave. I was the one who cursed him to disappear from my life. Now my curse really came true, he was leaving me now. What can I do?

Why isn't there a Taxi when I needed it? I looked at the watch, is already 9am, L.Joe's flight will be leaving at 11am as been told by Chunji. I waited for about 20 minutes when I finally saw a Taxi. I immediately flag down the taxi and rush to the airport.

"To the airport, palli!" I said.

Inside the Taxi, I took out the MP3 that L.Joe asked Chunji to hand it over to me. I plugged in the earpiece and listen to the mp3 that L.Joe's gave.

"Annyeong Min Young, this is L.Joe. I know you are still angry with me and hated to my face right now. Please believe me, I do really love you. You are the only girl I like, I swear. I know you still can't believe my words right now, but just listen to this song that I took to composed for days just for you. I am sorry I just leave for America without saying a word, but please wait for me. I will be sure to look for you 2 years later after my return. Please wait for me Min Young, if you accept me. I promised to look for you. Here, this is the song that I composed, only for you, Kim Min Young. The title is "Cappuccino." 

 

"Love is like Cappuccino
Thick nostalgic bubble
Alluring
More than love
Love is Cappuccino
The struggling of the beautiful taste
Hidden in my heart for a long time~"
 
Tears roll down from cheeks harshly. L.Joe... I love you too, please wait for me...