Chapter 7

The curse of 100%

At the Cafe:

L.Joe's Pov:

I was in the cafe shop drinking a cup of Capuccino again with Chunji and this is the conversation between Chunji and I...

"Please... Please. You are close with Min Young right? Since Eunji and her are best friend, I am sure Min Young knows everything about her." Chunji was begging me to help him getting know more about Eunji. Yes, he had been admiring Eunji since year 2, but he don't dare to confess his feeling to her, aish.

"But..." I haven't finish my words when Chunji cutted my words;

"Didn't you like Min Young too? This is a chance for you to get near her! Please L.Joellie~ Jebalyo~ Here, help me to pass this box of chocolates to Eunji, please~" Chunji said while giving me a lost puppy eyes look. Aish this Chunji, we are like brothers more than friends. We both know each others. Like I told him that I like Min Young too. Well I can't reject helping my own hyung right?

"Well, arraso. But only just for this time." I said while taking the box of chocolate as I keep it in my bag safely.

"You are indeed my good dongsaeng! I will count my hope on you! Keke, and good luck for you confessing to Min Young too!" Chunji teased. 


The next day in school:

Min Young's Pov:

I was on my way to the dance room when I saw L.Joe and Eunji together. L.Joe? Eunji? Why are the both of them together? I took a step closer to them and I saw...

"Eunji, this box of chocolate and this card is for you." I heard L.Joe said as he handed Eunji the box of chocolates and a card. A box of chocolates? A card? Is he confessing to Eunji?... I saw Eunji receiving the chocolates with a smile. What is this? L.Joe like Eunji and was confessing to her? But... why did he still ask me out tomorrow night since the person he liked was Eunji? 

My heart was like being stabbed with a knife. My mood was suddenly crushed sawing the scene of L.Joe and Eunji together... My heart totally sank.

I still remembered the conversation I had that day with Eunji in the school library.

"WHAT?" You like L.Joe?" Eunji said out loud enough for me to hear.

"SHHH... I don't know why but I just fall in love with him all of the sudden." I told Eunji.

"You should confess to him! Like I said, you two look compectable! Don't forget to invite me to your wedding next time, don't forget me as your bestfriend after dating!" Eunji teased.

So what's now? Eunji asked me to confess my feeling to L.Joe while I already know he liked Eunji... Give up Kim Min Young, I told you, this is just a curse of 100%. If only L.Joe didn't transfer to this high school, if only I didn't know him through being a top student like me. That's it, this must be a curse of 100%. (Note: 100%=full mark, which L.Joe & Eunji scored)

I am so confused right now. I don't even have the mood to go for my dance practice. I went home straight away after sawing the scene of L.Joe and Eunji. I immediately reached for my room and lock myself, hugging my bunny, and cry hard.

Why must the god play such a trick on me? Why I am being cursed by the power of 100%? What did I done to deserved all these? If there is no full marks, if there is no exist of L.Joe here, I will be feeling much better than how I feel right now. Tell me, what to do Bunny? I cry out silently that night. Why did L.Joe still asked me out if he doesn't like me at all? Why must he make me feel so confused and hurt right now?


The day of Min Young and L.Joe date:

Author's Pov:

It was the day of Min Young and L.Joe so called "date". As L.Joe was afraid that he will be late of their date, he already went out from his house 1 hour before their date.

As for Min Young, she have been pretending like nothing happened between her and L.Joe. She was trying hard to put on smile, pretending, but deep inside she was quite disappointed. Today is the day. Min Young was actually happy for the 'date', but once she think of that scene, she was confused. Whether she should meet L.Joe or should not meet?

 

Min Young's Pov:

After school, I reached for my room, put down my bag and immediately go to take a bath. I was kidda in good mood because I am going to meet L.Joe later, but once I remember the sense I saw yesterday, my mood immediately went from 100% to zero. I am still confused. After taking my bath, I walk to the dinning table, trying to be in a good mood. Well, I think my omma see through my heart and...

"Hmm my sweetie seems to be in a good mood." Omma teased me.

"Did I?" I give omma a look. Did I really look like I was in a good mood? Well, perhaps I am a good actor in pretending. I was feeling happy, but just that my mind can't stop thinking of that scene.

"You are my daughter, do you think you can lie to me anything? Just tell me the truth." Omma said. Indeed, a mother understands their child, nothing will be possible to be hide from them. So I told her.

"Actually there was a guy who ask me out for a date later at the ferris wheel." I said feeling embarassed.

"Aww... It is that guy who come over to our house, the guy named L.Joe?" Omma asked.

"Ne." I nodded my head.

"Than why are you still standing down here? Be quicky and yourself ready up!" Omma was trying to rush me for the date. 

"But Omma.. he already had someone he liked..." I suddenly said.

"Are you sure my sweetie? Omma seemed surprised, but continued. "If he already had someone he liked, why would he still asked you out? The previous time when he came over our house, I still ask me whether did he like you, and he just keep silence, neither did he reject. Trust Omma, I am sure he was a nice guy. Now go get prepared!" Omma said.

Aish what the Earth is there a mother who keep rushing her daughter out for a date? I thought as I went out from the house after I am done preparing. 

"Well enjoy, and have a nice date!" Omma said before I leave the house. How can I enjoy myself with that scene stuck in my head right now?

 

L.Joe's Pov:

This is our first date, I shouldn't be late as a guy. So I leave my house 1 hour earlier before our date as I am afraid I will be late. I decided is time to confess my love to Min Young today at the ferris wheel. I really hoped Min Young will accept my love. I looked at my watch, is already 8pm. Why isn't Min Young here yet? Did she forget our meeting or is there something happen to her?


Min young's Pov:

Why should I go meet that pabo? He isn't that stupid enough to stay there if he didn't saw me! He will just leave immediately! I suddenly thought of not going to meet L.Joe since the weather start getting cold plus the scene of him and Eunji was still stuck in my head! I was about to turn and leave, when all of the sudden, it just started to snow heavily.

Aish, why do you have to snow right now? I mumbled. I look at the heavily snow, my heart suddenly soften again. Will that pabo still be waiting for me there at the Ferris Wheel? I took out my phone and look at the time, almost half an hour had past by. As my heart was worried about L.Joe, I decided to the Ferris Wheel and look for him.

On my way to the Ferris Wheel, I have saw a familar figure from the far.  Don't tell me L.Joe is still waiting for me? As I was to approached the main gate, I saw L.Joe still standing there waiting for me. My heart soften and I quickly run towards him.

"You have been waiting for me down here in this heavy snow?" I asked a kind of guilty.

"Ne, we promised to meet here. I thought something bad happen to you, I am glad you came." L.Joe smiled as he touched my hand. His hand was so cold. His whole body was shivering. I really feel bad making him to wait for me in a heavy snow. Aish, he was really a pabo! 

"Wait for me down here." I told him as I quicky walk to a nearby cafe at near the Ferris Wheel and brought a cup of Cappucino for L.Joe.

"Here, drink this." I said as I immediately hand over the cup of Cappuccino to him. Lets go. I said as we head over to the direction of the Ferris wheel.


In the ferris wheel:

L.Joe's Pov:

I am glad Min Young came, I thought something bad have happen to her. My body was shivering as I have been waiting for Min Young to came in this heavy snow. I know that she actually cared for me. The way she expressed when she saw me shivering. She immediately went to a nearby cafe and brought me my favourite drink, a cup of Cappuccino.

Inside the ferris wheel, Min Young suddenly asked;

"Why didn't you blamed me for being late?" Min Young asked.

"You are not late, is just that I already reached there an hour ago." I said as I take a sip of from the Cappuccino.

"But..." Min Young was about to say something when I take off the scarf from my neck and wear it on Min Young's neck.

"Do you feel a bit warm now?" I asked.

"I don't need it, you are the one who needed." Min Young replied.

A slience filled in the air when I suddenly broke the silence. I think I should confess to her now...

"Min Young ahh... I.. I like you. Would you accept me?" I said. Min Young looked stunned when she heard my words. I was hoping that she will accept me.

 

Min Young's Pov:

I was late for almost an hour and yet L.Joe said I was not late and he didn't blamed me at all. Silence filled the air when suddenly, what L.Joe said stunned me. I was completely stunned like a wooden block.

""Min Young ahh... I.. I like you. Would you accept me?" L.Joe asked. 

I was completely stunned. I didn't know what to say. My mind was completely blank. I was going to say something when suddenly the scene he and Eunji hits my brain. Didn't he liked Eunji? Why did him still confessed to me? Yes it must be. He must be thinking that if he can two timer a girl any time he like it is? I was always right. He was just a spoil brat who can do anything he like. Even cheating on girl's feeling.

My mood stormed up all of the sudden and I said;

"Didn't you already I a girl you like? Why do you still confessed to me? Who to you think I am? A toy that you can play with anytime? A girl who you can two timer with? I know you are rich, you can do anything you like. But cheating on girl's feeling? I am sorry, but I won't like a guy who is a flower prince. I was right, I was always right, you are just a spoil brat like other rich bastards." I stormed at him angrily.

"I think you misunderstood something..." L.Joe was to explain himself when the ferris wheel stop. I angrily take my belonging and leave a speechless L.Joe there. I won't believe you again, I don't wish to see him again, I HATE HIM. As tears suddenly falls down from my cheeks.