Chapter 8

The curse of 100%

Back at L.Joe's house, in his bedroom:

L.Joe's Pov:

There must be a misunderstanding between me and Min Young. Why would she be so stormed up when I confessed to her just now in the Ferris Wheel? 

"Didn't you already I a girl you like? Why do you still confessed to me? Who to you think I am? A toy that you can play with anytime? A girl who you can two timer with? I know you are rich, you can do anything you like. But cheating on girl's feeling? I am sorry, but I won't like a guy who is a flower prince. I was right, I was always right, you are just a spoil brat like other rich bastards." Min Young stormed at me angrily. 

A girl I liked? Two timer? I was confused of what Min Young said. There must be a misunderstanding between this situation, if not I believed Min Young will not be stormed up and leave the Ferris Wheel angrily immediately. What should I do now to clear this misunderstanding? Min Young must be hating me now like how she hated me in this past. She even called me a spoil brat, a flower prince who two timer? I bet me and Min Young are going to be in cold wars again...


The next day at the cafe:

L.Joe's Pov:

I told everything that happened last night to Chunji, yes the situation when I confessed to Min Young but I got misuderstood by her... Chunji was my only friend who I trusted, and a person who I can pour out my feeling to.

"She thought you already had a girl you liked? But what makes Min Young feels that way?" Chunji said, puzzled too after hearing what I told him.

"Molla, I got no ideas too. She just suddenly stormed at me." I replied in a sad tone.

"AHHH, IT MUST BE THIS!" Chunji suddenly said out loudly, with me looking at him confused.

"It must be Min Young saw you handing the box of chocolates and card over to Eunji, that's why she thought the girl you liked was Eunji!" Chunji said. Is that so? Min Young thought the girl I liked was Eunji?

"I was hiding behind the locker watching you both if Eunji accept the box of chocolates I asked you to handed over. Than I saw Min Young was standing near the locker area heading towards the dance room, when I saw Min Young immediately walking away in another direction. It must be! She might saw the whole scene and that's why she misunderstood you!" Chunji said feeling a bit guilty, because of what he had done.

"You means Min Young saw everything? But how to I explained the situation to her now? She must be still angry with me..." I said, thinking about what Min Young said, my mood goes down to zero.

"Don't worry L.Joellie, I would help you by explaining the situation to Min Young when I saw her. You are my brother, I will help you, be assured! And I am sorry to cause you a misunderstanding between you and her. So count on me, I will solve everything." Chunji said while assuring me.

"Thanks hyung! Now I have to count on you to solve this situation." I replied. I really hoped Min Young will believe me after hearing up Chunji's explanation. And if only she like me too... She will accpet my confession. 


1 week later... 

Author's Pov:

Because of this misunderstanding between Min Young and L.Joe, the both of them was in cold wars. Whenever Min Young saw L.Joe somewhere in the school area, she will avoided him and walk away. L.Joe who was trying to explain everything to her will only ended up getting a scold from Min Young. She really hate to see L.Joe's face now, she really hope L.Joe can disappear infront of her, disappear away from this school... As if her dream, or I can say, her curse wishing L.Joe to disappear is about to come true...

 

In the school canteen:

Min Young's Pov:

After the conflict I had with L.Joe, we had been in cold wars. Whenever I saw him, I will try avoiding him. There was a time when L.Joe approached me, wanted to explain the situation to me but ended up getting a scold from me. I just don't know why. I just hate to his face right now, I wish he could disappear infront of me and in this school. Am I jealousing that L.Joe and Eunji are together? I do have feeling for him but what I saw that day crushed my heart...

I was in the school canteen having my lunch when suddenly L.Joe approached infront of me again. Upon sawing his face infront of me, my body temperature started to stormed up again.

"I told you to stop disturbing me, and get lost!" I scolded.

"Please just listen to me, L.Joe said seriously. I am here to tell you I am going to travel back to America next week to continued my studies. Min Young ahh, I know you doesn't want to listen to me but, I am serious. I like you." L.Joe said.

Migrate back to America? What a suddenly? I thought. But why does this bother me? Why should he told me all this? Is none of my business after all. If L.Joe really want to leave for America, just leave, I doesn't want to see his face too. I hated him.

"Why are you telling me all these? Just leave for your America if you want, is none of my business too. As if I will lost a piece of meat if you leave! Just go away, I hate to see that bastard face of yours! I hate you! Just leave and never come back! Just disappear from my life!" I stormed and get up from my seat and leave the school canteen.


L.Joe's Pov:

I had already decided to travel back to America next week to continued my studies. I know is quite a sudden, but studying in America have always been my dream. Before I leave for America, I thought I should have tell Min Young that I really like her and hope she will wait for my return. If only she can wait for me for two years...

I know Min Young doesn't want to see my face, I know she was still mad with me. I wanted to clear this misunderstanding situation between me and Min Young. But since she doesn't want to hear me out, I have no choice too.

I was on my way to the school canteen after school, when I was Min Young was there too. I think I should tell her now. I thought. Maybe she will be surprised by my sudden leaving to America, and she will stop me from going? But I think, I think too much...

""I told you to stop disturbing me, and get lost!" Min Young scolded.

"Please just listen to me, I said seriously. I am here to tell you I am going to travel back to America next week to continued my studies. Min Young ahh, I know you doesn't want to listen to me but, I am serious. I like you." I said.

I was shocked when Min Young said all these words. My heart totally sank. 

"Why are you telling me all these? Just leave for your America if you want, is none of my business too. As if I will lost a piece of meat if you leave! Just go away, I hate to see that bastard face of yours! I hate you! Just leave and never come back! Just disappear from my life!" She stormed and get up from my seat and leave the school canteen.

So Min Young hated me so much that she want me to get lost and just disappear from her life? My heart was like being stabbed with a thousands knifes. My heart was bleeding. Min Young hated me so much that she doesn't even want to see my face? Tears falls down from my cheeks immediately as I headed to the male's washroom. I will leave for her since she hated me so much. I look at the mirror, Kim Min Young said she hated you, and want you to disappear from her life. You should disappear. For the sake of Min Young, she will be much happier without my present now. If I want her to be happy, if I still like her, I should leave. I should quit this cold wars between me and Min Young now.