Chapter 5

The curse of 100%

Author's Pov:

Is been months L.Joe had been studying in this highschool. The relationship between him and Min Young slowly grow better and better. After school, L.Joe will head towards to the school library join in Min Young and Eunji for revision as Chunji have to rush for work in the cafe. Sometimes, Min Young will join L.Joe and watch him practicing his piano skills. And slowly time pass by quickly, L.Joe felt that he slowly falls in love with Min Young through this few months of getting to know each other better...

After school, Min Young was on her way to the school library to borrow some books when she saw L.Joe was walking towards her direction too...


L.Joe's Pov:

I and Min Young get to know each other personalities more through those conversation we both chat about. The relationship between me and Min Young is getting better and better, and till to the point that I started falling in love with her. Ottoke? Should I confess my feeling to her or should I stay as her friend? I don't wish to see our relatioship now go down again because of this... I started falling of her since the day we had a drink at the cafe shop, with Chunji too. But I don't know how to tell her... Nevermind, I should wait for the right time. Just wait for me, one day I will confess.

I was on my way to the school library to revise my notes. These days, I haven't been sleeping well. I was quite busy with my school works, upcoming tests and the most important thing, composing the song. I have been burning midnight oil just to compose the song lyrics. But till now, I still don't have that feeling on my mind. Is almost 3pm now, and I have not eaten my lunch yet.  I was on my way when I saw Min Young too. I walk towards her direction and...

"Min Young ahh. Why are you here in the library too?" I asked.

'I was here to borrow some books back home." Min Young replied me.

I looked at my watch, is almost 3pm, I bet Min Young have not eaten her lunch too. I opened my bag, took out a hot dog bun in my bag and handed over it to her.

"Take this. I bet you haven't eaten your lunch, aren' you?" I said while I placed the hot dog bun on Min Young's hands. She looked at me with a puzzled look.

"You must be have not eaten your lunch too right? The hot dog bun is still warm." Min Young replied.

"I had already eaten..." I said, yes actually I have not eaten. But still for the sake of Min Young, I gave her the hot dog bun.

"Oh.. Kamsa." Min Young replied and we both went in the library together. 

After borrowing the book, and I had done my revision, Min Young and I walk back home together. On the way back, I suddenly feel a bit dizzy. My head was spinning like a washing machine. My walking speed slow down a bit, and Min Young seemed to notice it too. I was holding my head while walking. My head was really dizzy.

 

Min Young's Pov:

I was puzzled when L.Joe gave the hot dog bun to me. When I received the bun, is still warm. I was thinking whether himself have already eaten his lunch since the bun is still warm. But since he stated he have eaten his lunch, I received the bun and eat it, without knowing he actually have not eaten anything yet. 

I, like L.Joe have not eaten anything since lesson started till now. I only drink a cup of coffee just now during break time. Thanks for the hot dog bun he gave, I am so hungry! Haha.

After borrowing the books I want and L.Joe finished revising his notes, we both walk home together. On the way back, I saw L.Joe feeling a bit uncomfortable. He was holding his head, and he was swaying when he walk. He seeemed like he can collasped in any time. Suddenly, I stopped walking when I saw L.Joe almost fainted, but luckily I quickly run over to him and hold him.

"Gwenchanna L.Joe? Are you sick?" I asked in a worried tone. He must be lying to me. It must be he have not eaten his lunch! I thought.

"Aniyo, just feeling a bit dizzy. It must be I have not sleep well for the past few days." L.Joe replied in a weak tone. His face was quite pale.

Sawing L.Joe in this state, my heart soften. He must be busy doing his works till he didn't even sleep and eat well these days. Look at him. He was so pale and skinny enough. He almost fainted infront of me, Kim Min Young. I always thought he was a strong person but still, he was a human being too. He can fall sick anytime he want too.

Although in the past I hated L.Joe a lot, but now we are considered a friend and classmate now. I can't just let him be in this state. I just can't left him alone, going back himself in this state. I shall accompany him to his doorstep. If not, my heart will not feel good if I just left like him like that. What if something happen to him?

"Do you need to see a doctor or do you want to get some rest at home first? Let me accompany you, but don't think too much. I am doing this because I treated you as my friend and I don't wish something bad happen to you." I said.

And so L.Joe agreed to let me accompany him back to his doorstep. I had been holding on L.Joe's shoulder in case he will faint any time again. So we reached his house in about 20 minutes. I almost faint when I reached where L.Joe's stay. Indeeed, he was a rich guy. His mansion was so big and beautiful.

"Thanks for accompany me to my doorstep. I am sorry to troublesome you. Do you want to come in for a drink before going?" L.Joe said weakly.

"Is okay, you should rest well. I shall go home now, take care." I said ansuring L.Joe walking into his house before I leave his house. That pabo! Why did he gave the hot dog bun to me if he himself didn't even eat his own lunch yet! Now he was sick. And it seemed I was the cause again, aish! What did I do wrong to owe him almost everytime? He only make me more embarassed and guilty for what I thought of him in the past! AHHH, Kim Min Young! Why did I keep thinking about L.Joe? Did I fall in love with him? WHAT? No way. I just treated him like my friend only right?


L.Joe's Pov:

My head was really dizzy that I can't even walk properly. Thanks Min Young for accompany me back home. Worried can be written on her face when I almost fainted on my way back home just now. I am sorry to troublesome Min Young. I should thanks her when I get better soon. And now I can confirm, she was my half apple. I didn't see wrong of her. Min Young, she was a sweet caring girl who doesn't express herself. She tends to hide all her feeling in her heart. Also she was a hardworking girl. She was the type I was looking for. A independent girl who only depends on herself to acheive it goals, just like me. 

After eating some medicine, I walk back into my bedroom, and have a good sleep. Yes that's what I needed right now. My body feel so weak. Once I saw my bed, I completely fall on my bed and fall asleep till the next day.